gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2013-09-19, 22:48
Rhain

Thumbs up Thank you

Thank you so much for this effort, really, this game have so good plot, that i cant just play a little, i want read more, like a really good best seller.
Old 2013-09-29, 02:00
Unregistered

I agree. Conman, you rock! Just keep going, I don't care how long it takes.
Old 2013-10-04, 01:55
Visitor

Send a message via Skype™ to Solipsist

If you still need any help with the graphics and or proof-reading, like the original-post suggests, let me know. You noted that the project hasn't been moving much lately; even though I cannot assist in the must crucial task, which is translating, I still want to offer my help.

Last edited by Solipsist; 2013-10-04 at 02:03.
Old 2013-10-04, 05:04
al13326

^ Will you be able to decensor the H-scenes and remove the mosaics on the genitals?

AFAIK, some individual/group were try to attempt to decensor some visual novels like Fate/stay night.

IMHO, the only option is to ask the game developer itself (Leaf) which i'm afraid they wouldn't release it due to censorship law imposed by their government... :(
Old 2013-10-19, 11:20
Visitor

Hello I'm new to this forum and i have a problem in To heart 2 Xreated on day 4 When Manaka is talking to the other student, the text suddenly Get to japansk and i have download and patched the laters patch from this forum and i have not Get any girls rute jet.
Old 2014-01-09, 02:01
iSkittlz

Hi, I've been eying this thread for quite some time now and was just wondering if there has been any progress on the translation. I've enjoyed everything so far and, like everyone else, I thank you for your work. All I have left is Sasara and Lucy now. Also, I noticed it was asked earlier in the thread, but do you plan on translating TH2AD as well after this?

Thanks for the translation so far and keep up the great work Conman. You're awesome! :)
Old 2014-01-24, 00:07
Visitor

iSkittlz >
Hey. I am a translator that has been doing some work on the project over the past months. None of this work, however, includes the translation of previously untranslated routes. In particular, I have thoroughly checked and edited mostly the Konomi route.
Conman has recently been busy, and as such has not communicated a lot of progress or any release plans to me.
As for me, I worked on the project for a while after quitting my job as a translator in order to focus on my studies. With the new semester starting in a few days, I will not be doing a lot of work on the localization for a while.
I'm afraid that all I can do is give you my personal impression, which is that all in all, the project is fairly stagnant at the time.

Hopefully Conman can give an update that is more helpful sometime.
Old 2014-02-18, 17:18
iSkittlz

Well thank you Cheezpoof. Hopefully soon, Conman will give us an update. I am patient though and have kept myself distracted from VNs.

I'd actually like to be able to help, but having practically no translation skills and no particular idea where to start if I do wish to learn, there's not much I can do.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:56
Visitor

Thanks for the effort, i have a question though. Why when i name protag the change doesnt appear in the text. Will this still remain in the full version? Because having other name than mine breaks my immersion and will make me drop interest in the game.

Thanks again.
Old 2014-03-07, 06:02
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratoscar2008 View Post
Thanks for the effort, i have a question though. Why when i name protag the change doesnt appear in the text. Will this still remain in the full version? Because having other name than mine breaks my immersion and will make me drop interest in the game.

Thanks again.
Guess you won't be playing 99% of all visual novels, then.
Old 2014-03-07, 15:41
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guess you won't be playing 99% of all visual novels, then.
Yes thats right, a shame the only ones that allow to name your character arent translated or the ones that get translated remove the option.

I suppose that answer means i cant name the character in the final version :/
Old 2014-03-31, 05:31
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratoscar2008 View Post
Yes thats right, a shame the only ones that allow to name your character arent translated or the ones that get translated remove the option.

I suppose that answer means i cant name the character in the final version :/
I can verify that custom names are not supported by the translation.
I don't know the technical reasons, but the variables that the game uses for names have been replaced by the names themselves in the translation. For the protagonist this means that the variable that holds the player name has been replaced by the protagonist's original name.
The name selection dialogue box is still there, but it doesn't function.
Old 2014-04-01, 04:38
Local

Yes I'm still alive, and I've restarted the effort now that I have some time once again. We're now 67.5% complete in the translation, though the actual progress is greater since a proportion of the text is H scene flashbacks.

Theoretically some bold editors could go through and put back in the codes that I ripped out in order to just write the protagonist's name but I'm certainly not going to do it. They were ripped out for simplicity and ease of editing/proofreading.

At some stage once all the translating and checking and proofreading is complete, I'd need some volunteer(s) to copy/paste the text from the translated scenes to the flashback scenes since they're identical but need insertion of their own and it would be tiresome copy/paste work but if you're looking for a way to help, this might be it.

As for decensoring effort, I'd love it if someone was capable, but the last time someone tried for me, it was less than fapworthy so we abandoned that idea.
Old 2014-04-10, 03:33
iSkittlz

It's good to see you're still alive. Keep at it! I'd like to help translating, but don't exactly know how to read Japanese, hehe. Really wish to learn though.
Old 2014-04-10, 19:19
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezpoof View Post
I can verify that custom names are not supported by the translation.
I don't know the technical reasons, but the variables that the game uses for names have been replaced by the names themselves in the translation. For the protagonist this means that the variable that holds the player name has been replaced by the protagonist's original name.
The name selection dialogue box is still there, but it doesn't function.
I see then thanks anyways, it sucks though. It seems i wont play this, good luck on your project.