gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2005-05-12, 12:45
Regular

Default Fate/stay night anime announced

Due out sometime this year.

Source: Moon Phase

http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html

Just thought everyone would like to know :D
Old 2005-05-12, 15:00

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

I wonder when that got added to the page. I don't quite remember any particular announcements on the front page. I hope it's not a stay-over from the April Fool's joke they pulled :D
Old 2005-05-12, 15:29
Addicted

I sure hope it isn't some sort of mean joke or anything like that... On the one hand, considering the success of Tsukihime and Fate/stay night and the fanbase for both, an anime wouldn't be too farfetched, especially with the relative success of the Tsukihime anime. However, I'm not going to get my hopes up too much - I remember the intense disappointment after a certain someone announced that Kanon was licensed for US distribution a few months back...

If it is true, I'll definately be camping the usual fansub distribution channels day and night, waiting for the first release.
Old 2005-05-12, 16:14
sage

There have been no announcements on either the zakki or the main page and judging by the 2ch posts, it doesn't seem like anybody even noticed it was on the anime yotei page (which also lists rumors) until the 12th. Seems kind of fishy to be honest.
Old 2005-05-12, 17:00
Addicted

It's also rather odd that neither Studio Dien nor Type Moon have any details about it on their sites. I suppose the source must have been a magazine, if it's indeed true.
Old 2005-05-12, 17:20
Addicted

Well, it could always be one of those things that haven't been officially announced yet, but a magazine/rumor site got wind of the news and posted first, right? (He said, hopefully.)
Old 2005-05-12, 17:59
Regular

Yeah, I hope it's not a joke. An Fate/Stay Night anime would be awesome.
Old 2005-05-12, 18:38
adun50

yeah i hope it ain't a joke either. Though I can see Fate/Stay Night being a good anime, like Tsukihime
Old 2005-05-12, 21:08
Local

I really hope that this anime can top the style and setting/atmosphere set by Tsukihime, but have much better pacing and animation. I hope someone other than JC Staff pick this up.
Old 2005-05-13, 00:25
kouryuu

I'll be looking forward to it.
Old 2005-05-13, 07:40

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Looks like someone else was confused too:
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase

ririsu
『アニメ予定表にFate/stay night(スタジオディーン)が追加されてるんですが、これってマジネタでしょうか?
どんなにプラス思考で考えようとしても、不安が募るばかりなんですが・・・。』
I don't see any replies tho.
Old 2005-05-30, 07:03
kouryuu

If It's true what I've heard, that Geneon will be showing a trailer for the series at the Rondo Robe event, then that means Geneon should probably be brining the series stateside once its complete.

If the Fate/stay Night anime comes stateside, I wonder how possible It would be to bring the Game over?

Do you think they might make a US release of the game, if the series comes? Is there anything we could do to help it get here, and possibly make it stepping stone for other games?

although I guess this may have all been said and discussed about when Tsukihime was released...
Old 2005-05-30, 09:44
Obsessive

Location: Trying not to get thrown out by Reverie like that Nazi in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade.
Send a message via AIM to New Send a message via MSN to New Send a message via Yahoo to New

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu
If It's true what I've heard, that Geneon will be showing a trailer for the series at the Rondo Robe event, then that means Geneon should probably be brining the series stateside once its complete.

If the Fate/stay Night anime comes stateside, I wonder how possible It would be to bring the Game over?

Do you think they might make a US release of the game, if the series comes? Is there anything we could do to help it get here, and possibly make it stepping stone for other games?

although I guess this may have all been said and discussed about when Tsukihime was released...
They brought To Heart over. Is the To Heart game in English? If so, there's a good chance. If not, there isn't.
Old 2005-05-30, 10:28
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Looks like someone else was confused too:
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase

ririsu
『アニメ予定表にFate/stay night(スタジオディーン)が追加されてるんですが、これってマジネタでしょうか?
どんなにプラス思考で考えようとしても、不安が募るばかりなんですが・・・。』
I don't see any replies tho.
:(
Old 2005-06-01, 02:36
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by New
They brought To Heart over. Is the To Heart game in English? If so, there's a good chance. If not, there isn't.
To Heart has not been translated. The anime was very bad in that most people described it as extremely boring so it shouldn't come as a surprise that a game did not come through.