gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2013-03-19, 17:10
Visitor

Default X-Change 2 Alternative translation project and other Crowd related games

Hello I'm currently recruiting people for this important project of the translation of X-change 2 Alternative.

For a long time Peach Princess has licensed the other X-Change series and many people waited and hoped that they would do the same with the 5th installment in the series. Unfortunately they have decided not to go through with the project due to some issues about one of the routes containing lolicon.

So it has been 5 years and no news of them ever doing a translation. It's time to take initiative to do the project ourselves.

I am currently looking for:

1. Hacker
2. Proof reader
3. Translator

If anyone wishes to take on this task please PM or contact me at djongpoy@gmail.com
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/
(requires registration)

my username is Kazameltis

I am hoping for anyone out there to please answer my call on this important project. Thank you

Last edited by kazameltis; 2013-03-21 at 18:18.