gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-10-31, 01:02
B-game writer

Default The Kanon NaNoWriMo Challenge

http://www.nanowrimo.org

Noting the rules, and the fact that fan-fic is allowed... (all they care about si that you actually finish the damn novel)

So.... a proposal.

I dare anyone to write a 50,000 novella that's about, based off, or is, in any way, inspired, by Kanon.

And get others to read it.

~

I already started.
Old 2006-10-31, 14:55
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

I'm doing NaNoWriMo and I look forward to sharing an exciting work with anyone who wants to read it at month's end, but writing a 50,000 word fanfic is just plain silly.
Old 2006-11-01, 21:02
B-game writer

Silly, perhaps, but it's certainly an idea.

I mean, if one guy could write three different fanfics, ten chapters each (that's at least 15000 words) of KLS, then maybe an extra 35 k for Kanon wouldn't be that difficult.

Heh... maybe I could give it a try myself. My novel is actually kind of freeform (there's no blatant rules about NaNoWriMo), so I'd go for anything.

But my heart would go out to anyone who can write a pure 50k about nothing but Kanon.
Old 2006-11-01, 22:06
rodan

Writing 50K words on a Kanon fanfic...

Maybe a Kanon crossover/parody?

Kanon/ stay night?
Old 2006-11-02, 05:35
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Kanonso: A New Coming

=D =D
Old 2006-11-02, 06:00
Shiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
Kanon/ stay night?
Fate/Stay Kanon sounds a lot better. :3
Old 2006-11-02, 06:23
K (lazy)

More like KaNoWriMo.
Old 2006-11-02, 06:59
Obsessive

Location: Creatin' F****in Bastard DaiVoyager Drill, Shovel, Mixer and Crane!
Send a message via MSN to cyborg_alberto Send a message via Yahoo to cyborg_alberto

How about an insane "mix and match" with One, AIR, Planetarian, Clannad, Tomoyo after and Little busters huh?

** of course, finishing with Planetarian, in an "almost-post-nuclear-fanfic" ^_^
Old 2006-11-02, 14:40
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg_alberto
How about an insane "mix and match" with One, AIR, Planetarian, Clannad, Tomoyo after and Little busters huh?

** of course, finishing with Planetarian, in an "almost-post-nuclear-fanfic" ^_^
That's actually a hilarious idea, you should try it! Writing in Spanish is fine too.

Just make sure to hurry up. By the beginning of the weekend you ought to have 5,000 words. I am gleefully bragging on the Internet because I have 4,300.
Old 2006-11-02, 17:55
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to JRaiKetchum Send a message via Yahoo to JRaiKetchum

Hmmm... This is kinda making me wanna take my idea I've had for awhile after playing Eternal Fighter Zero and develop it. As to getting 50,000 words I dunno x.x I don't think I'm that verbose ^^; (Not to mention Grammar Nazi's would probably kill me -_-;;)

Basicially take EFZ and go deeper and develop a story from it.... with lots of comedy mixed in XD

Heck, I think I may just do it anyways as a standalone fanfic to help get something back up on Fanfiction.net and my dA account.

Ja, ne
-Rai
Old 2006-11-02, 22:28
Obsessive

Send a message via MSN to cyborg_alberto Send a message via Yahoo to cyborg_alberto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shii
Quote:

That's actually a hilarious idea, you should try it! Writing in Spanish is fine too.

Just make sure to hurry up. By the beginning of the weekend you ought to have 5,000 words. I am gleefully bragging on the Internet because I have 4,300.
It'd be very very nice!

...except for some details... T-T
  • 1st: I don't speak or write in spanish. I have my doubts about my language knowledge, because I think I don't know even my own language, the portuguese... >_<;

2nd: Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Clannad, Tomoyo after, Little Busters, Planetarian and ONE to do such crazyness. ^_^;

3rd: The "Almost-post-nuclear-fanfic" would get some killer cyborgs (me included =P´~~~~) and a strange "jukner" called "The Vault Dweller"...
    ** The "Almost-post-nuclear-fanfic" concept have came from the "Post Nuclear RolePlaying game Fallout" =D

4th and the worst of all: Unfortunately, I don't have very much time to write too much words in a legend. and with too much few time... ^_^

So, I left the concept for other people to win for me, and remember my name with this crazy concept! =D

And about the JRaiKetchum's fanfic concept... Hey, it's almost my concept, except you added MOON and "rejected" Clannad, Tomoyo after, Little Busters and Planetarian... =O

Anyways, good luck! ^_^
Old 2006-11-02, 23:16

Ugh, I had trouble writing 500-1000 word fanfics about Kanon years back.
That's why I relied just doing the 15 minute writing challenges back then.

That and my writing feels so mechanical and has no life, and I do dialogue poorly.

No way I could do 50,000 words.
Old 2006-11-03, 04:13
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to JRaiKetchum Send a message via Yahoo to JRaiKetchum

Quote:
And about the JRaiKetchum's fanfic concept... Hey, it's almost my concept, except you added MOON and "rejected" Clannad, Tomoyo after, Little Busters and Planetarian... =O

Anyways, good luck! ^_^
I think it's only gonna be Kanon/AIR really ^^; I don't like using material that I have little knowledge of the characters except for only browsing on the web. Now a few of the girls from ONE would probably make some cameos since they were in EFZ but only as such. Even though Ikumi from MOON would make an interesting fighter to struggle against if she's anything like I picture her (Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai)... XD

Ja, ne
-Rai
Old 2006-11-03, 21:19
Obsessive

Yeah, JRaiKetchum, you're right...

I'll get a great problem putting ONE/Clannad/Tomoyo after/Little busters ideas, and the "post-apocalipct" great final could get more elements from Fallout 2 - A world destroyed by the humans and their useless reasons, but with the remaining people living in the destroyed cities, like a "civilization" or tribals, with modified animals and such... and with NO rain...

Also, I have a great problem of time and a bigger problem to get a way to write too much words in a great fanfic... Well, next time... ^_^
Old 2006-11-27, 22:58
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Asura

aww... if i knew of this sooner, i would have done it T-T. i have a habit of writing too much