gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-15, 20:19

I see my problem- I didn't even get the update to 3.05 and was still running on 3.03, so Ikumi didn't have any Eternal Specials (which badly weakened her, although her current specials aren't very good). Additionally, Mai didn't have the follow up to her Awakening (qcf, qcf+S) which made it more or less useless, nor did she have any kind of qcb, qcb+A special.

The old Mai Eternal Special I referred to as "Demon Unleashed" was a move where Mai made the ground erupt in pillars of purple energy, running across the screen. I only saw it twice, since in the version of Blue Sky I had the move was CPU only, and the CPU didn't use it very often. It was cool, and the new Special she has in its place is absolutely no substitute.
Old 2004-03-16, 08:13
Regular

You mean the one that looks like Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave in MvC2? It was actually performable by a human player in one version of EFZ. However, I don't remember which version it was, just that I could use it.

And her new followup is by far cooler than the shockwave one if you connect it as a grab (that is, up close where it becomes unblockable and gets a snazzy sequence). ;-)

And one more thing: Ryo's Haoh Shouko Ken 0\/\/|\|Z3RZ you, therefore Mai's new super is cool (albeit weak). XD
Old 2004-03-17, 06:41

I have a question.

I've noticed a few people here talking about 3.20. When I go to tasofro.net, they say the newest version is 3.10. Where are you finding a newer patch then what's listed on their site, if you don't mind me asking?
Old 2004-03-17, 12:01
Regular

No, I'm just being stupid, I really meant 3.1 (I still don't know why I put 3.2 so many times and didn't notice).
Closed Thread