Local

Send a message via AIM to Edger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Working perfectly on Windows7 x64.
Thanks Edger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressor View Post
Wanted to read this one since watched the anime. No, I liked anime ending, but in the process there were too many mistakes I'd gladly correct.
No, not this. Actually, I wanted to thank you, Edger. And on behalf of Russian-speaking VN community too. Surprised? Anyway, you've done a HUGE work, thanks for your efforts and devotion.
Gotta start reading right now...
No problem, and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojamajo_LimePie View Post
I think the problem is that I have a different release of the game. I have the Canvas Complete Box release.
Is that the one bundled with Canvas fandisc, Canvas 2 + fan disc, and Canvas 3? That's interesting to know that it doesn't work with that version... You would think they're the same. Maybe it's the CD version of Canvas 2 or something? No, that wouldn't make sense either. Does it run with the original files at least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
Congrats, and thanks. I'll think I'll get to play this soon.
And I guess that that's the case, but you don't miss much not having played the Canvas 1, right? I'd guess only the setting is the same?
I know in the Canvas 2 anime, they have cameos from Canvas 1. That's not the case in the eroge though. You don't need to know anything about Canvas 1 to enjoy Canvas 2.