View Single Post
Old 2006-10-04, 07:46
Regular

Default Narcissu: Don't know if this is the best place to ask, but..

I've played Narcissu sometime ago, and I really liked it a lot. The one thing I truly loved about it though, was its BGMs; those were incredible piano arrangements, and I've used them as easy listening from time to time as well.

Here's the thing; I myself play the piano, and for a while now, I've been looking for piano sheets of any and all of the Narcissu BGMs. The music is so good, I really hoped to be able to play it myself. The catch is, I cannot find it ANYWHERE. Not on the Net, whether original sheets or transcriptions, no matter where I go or what I do. And if it IS possible to buy a Narcissu piano collection, I don't know where to get it.

I know this forum probably isn't the best place to ask, but trust me, I've tried dedicated forums like Ichigo's as well as any I could think of, and no dice. That's why I figured, since Haeleth is as close as anyone can get to Kataoka-san himself......maybe if anyone would know where to get Narcissu piano sheets, it would be someone on this forum. I won't mind paying for it, really I don't. The trick remains finding them in the first place. :(

Sorry to bother you guys.