View Single Post
Old 2006-01-15, 04:12
Obsessive

Location: Creatin' F****in Bastard DaiVoyager Drill, Shovel, Mixer and Crane!
Send a message via MSN to cyborg_alberto Send a message via Yahoo to cyborg_alberto

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis
I'm not at all keen on pirated software. You know that's not allowed here.
=/
You (all here) don't worth my efforty for this...

do you really read what I've written?
Maybe without "strike" effect you can read better...
Quote:
For anyone who doesn't know what I wanna say with "strike effect":
make the following:
Code:
<strike>test</strike>
and you'll see:
<strike>test</strike>

Simple ^_^
"(...)I think (See? I THINK!) if I upload my Alcohol 120% with a little illegal enhancement called "no-serial patch" for ya - (read this piece...) but, It'll happen when the Boss allows "no-serial patches" here (I mean NEVER!)(...)"

a) I know, and very very well, thanks (mainly after to see several posts edited by Haeleth or someone with such power), about this rule. (Why do you think I wrote "I mean NEVER!"? I won't upload such file and, mainly, post the link here! I won't lost my "login"... I have a _inmm.dll guide to see and upload when I see it's needed!!)

b) I'm not crazy enough to make a upload of a 4 megabytes zipped file with a 56K modem; I have more things to do with my connection (Such as download, download... Ah! and download ^_^ and e-mails, here, download again...) I still NOT understand why I've made the D-tools update, even with a little installer! ^_^

c) It's very fine you aren't keen on such thing. I wouldn't do anyways! ^_^

d) Someone gave me the soft+crack. I wouldn't recuse...
(Also, the alcohol I've gotten doesn't work without it... =/ A truly piece of 5h17...)

But, as you wrote before, the D-tools isn't so useful to you, once you have a DVD driver (unlike me, I have a virtual one... T-T)... Well, I won't remove the link anyways... Maybe another people need this tool.
And once I don't have such kind of games (Besides, I don't have any kind of such games unless Kanon - and unninstaled), I don't know how I can help you. Sorry.

I'm gettin' outta here!
(And yep, D-Tools 3.44 is freeware ^_^)