gemot encubed

gemot encubed (http://forums.novelnews.net/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.novelnews.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   [Release] YU-NO - The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World - Complete patch (http://forums.novelnews.net/showthread.php?t=35745)

izmosmolnar 2009-11-28 20:18

[Release] YU-NO - The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World - Complete patch

This is a translation patch of "Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO" or as we titled it: "YU-NO - The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World". It will only work with the "Elf Classics" release, which contains a windows port of YU-NO (along with 2 awful strategy eroges, called Shangrlia and Shangrlia 2).

We added some additions to it, detailed on the wiki page, a full voice patch among other things.

If you enjoy interactivity in your eroges and you like Adventure games (primarily Point&Click ones as the majority of the game plays as such), then don't miss it.
Enjoy!

Project page.

appztetra 2009-11-29 02:50

This project is still alive ^_^ keep it going!

Unregistered 2009-11-29 10:00

How am I supposed to find or buy this game?

izmosmolnar 2009-11-29 11:22

Unfortunately no companies are exporting it today to outside of japan (it's originally a 13 year old game, and the "Elf Classics" port as far as I know was kinda limited print), so one has to get in contact with an agent/middle man/courier, then hunt it down if someone puts a copy on Yahoo auctions, or order it via shops like these:
1 2 3.

Unregistered 2011-01-06 04:46

Hey, very good work - looking forward to your final release!

izmosmolnar 2011-09-28 17:34

Bumping to say that the full patch is out.

X-Calibar 2011-09-28 20:26

You-know what!?

My expectations for this game are off the chart...!
Major kudos with the additional content and voice patch <3

You have my gratitude.

Unregistered 2011-09-28 21:32

yay! Thank you to the whole team for making it the definite English version.

2011-09-29 00:06

great job guys

Mazyrian 2011-09-29 06:53

Indeed. Many thanks.

Belgaesh 2011-09-29 13:28

I will play as soon as I finish the other vn in my list.

My deepest thanks for all the effort the team put into the project.

2011-09-29 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgaesh (Post 69451)
I will play as soon as I finish the other vn in my list.

My deepest thanks for all the effort the team put into the project.

As will I, congratulations.

Unregistered 2011-09-30 07:06

It's extremely sad elf hasn't released this on DLSite or some similar site. :( I really like buying the games I play... Well, I've got a huge backlog, anyway. It'll take a year or so until I get a chance to play YU-NO, maybe they'll rethink their policy by then. Otherwise, I'll have to wear my eyepatch after so long.

Pirkaf 2011-09-30 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69458)
It's extremely sad elf hasn't released this on DLSite or some similar site. :(

I agree that would be cool. Anyway, is it recommended to play this with or without walkthrough?

izmosmolnar 2011-09-30 09:52

Quote:

It's extremely sad elf hasn't released this on DLSite or some similar site. :( I really like buying the games I play...
Well, as far as we've heard from various sources, its licenses seems to be all over the place so I doubt it'll ever make it onto any DLsite.
That said, I occasionally saw élf classics release on auction for 5k yen, so if you plan playing it a year later then try keeping a lookout for that and scan auctions with some frequency.

@Pirkaf
I played it with the walkthrough image at the first time I played. I guess it would depend on how impatient one would be. Or you can try using the text walkthrough too which isn't as spoilery.