gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > Technical Issues > Little Busters! ME SEEN.TXT problem

Technical Issues For bug reports, problem solving, and help running Japanese software.

Thread: Little Busters! ME SEEN.TXT problem Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
2015-12-24 13:29
Niokun I'm having the same error, and even running cygwin or a VM, it gives different errors... (and that missing Omake is a real pain)
2014-03-27 14:18
Belderak You have to use rldev for 1.5+ : You can found it here : https://github.com/eglaysher/rldev
2013-02-23 21:11
RazoR Hey guys,
I want to translate LB!ME to Turkish. I use TLWiki and Doki's English patch files (even they aren't fully completed) because I don't understand Japanese. I have a problem while decompressing SEEN.TXT. I start the decompressing proccess and everything is fine until seen2108.txt, then I've see an error:

Warning: argument overflow near 0x00b67f.
Error:excepted [$\(] in get_expr_term, found 0x4b near 0x00b680.

But that's okay. I handled that. First I used kprl -x seen.txt. And then I compress a seenxxxx.txt.uncompressed file and then I get the text.

My problem is:
I completed a translation of the seen file that I chose and I wanted to repack into seenxxxx.txt file. But I couldn't :( First I tried the RLC to compile seenxxxx.ke to seenxxxx.txt but I get this error:

Error: parsing GAMEEXE.INI: syntax error at line 1.

I don't know what to do :( If there is a bug fix or anything like that, please share :(

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.