PDA

View Full Version : Kanon translation?

clowezra
2006-11-18, 04:48
Even though it's on hold, can't you keep it on the website? I'd really love to have it, just to get through some of it without having to do difficult translation stuff. If you won't put it up, could someone who still has it please put it on megaupload or something? Thanks a lot.:D

Misu
2006-11-18, 06:41
Please read newest post at http://www.haeleth.net/index.shtml.

The problem is obvious that unauthorized translation of a work is something haeleth has a moral problem with himself on, so it would be best not to ask for the Kanon patch tell Key has been contacted.

cyborg_alberto
2006-12-17, 18:59
Ok, right... No permission, no works... but it isn't mean it could keep the 57% patch...

But I won't talk about it anymore. I still have the mine \o/
with voice patch support (And the voice files), and, soon, I'll translate the patch installer just for fun. =P~~

Sumeragi-Tsubasa
2007-07-25, 11:40
I went to Haeleth's site last year I believe and it said the patch was on hold until permission from Key was obtained. Well its being a while since then and I have heard of no updates. What did Key say? Did they care at all? Please put some sort of update on the site Haeleth-sama!!! >.<

Misu
2007-07-25, 12:13
There has been no change. Haeleth was planning to contact Key when he has found some appropriate time that he can resume working on Kanon. Given real life situations, he has not been able to find that time yet, and thus has not contacted Key.