PDA

View Full Version : Yay Dark Law

Talbain
2006-04-16, 21:57
So, I saw you passed this off to Gideon over at AGTP. Looks like he's making pretty good progress on it. Can't wait to see your work and his Haeleth. :D

Haeleth
2006-04-17, 02:03
I don't know how much of mine will be left when he's finished with it. Stage one will involve completely redoing all the hacking from scratch, and then the script will need a thorough edit...

Talbain
2006-04-17, 03:02
Even so, it was your initial work on it that we're even going to get to see a translation on it at all, so I'm thankful for that, because it looks like a really fun game.

GreatSaintLouis
2006-04-17, 10:53
The pressing question is... could it be that Dark Law was passed on because other projects are close enough to completion that they require Haeleth's entire focus?
</idle speculation>

Haeleth
2006-04-17, 11:00
More because I hadn't touched it since late 2002... which isn't to say that other projects aren't close to completion.

That's right -- soon, I will have finished my life's masterwork -- the full cataloguing and categorisation of my unrivalled Mr Potato Head collection! And then I'll finally have time to look at Kanon again.

procyon
2006-04-17, 11:33
Horay for progress on other projects! :)

New/Old
2006-04-17, 13:14
That's right -- soon, I will have finished my life's masterwork -- the full cataloguing and categorisation of my unrivalled Mr Potato Head collection! And then I'll finally have time to look at Kanon again.

Mr. Potato head....I remember the days.....Wait. Mr. Potato Head! That would be a dream come true! ^_^

Haeleth
2006-04-17, 13:25
Key should do a Potato-head-tan. With, like, all different big Itaric eyes, and a whole load of massive hair ribbons. That would be awesome.

Then again, most things sound awesome compared to painstakingly removing big pink letters from all over Akiko's hair.

inuyasha9854
2006-04-17, 14:08
More because I hadn't touched it since late 2002... which isn't to say that other projects aren't close to completion.

I become very scared!

procyon
2006-04-17, 23:27
Then again, most things sound awesome compared to painstakingly removing big pink letters from all over Akiko's hair.

You should invoke the ancient art of 'delegation-fu' for annoying tasks like that :)

Talbain
2006-04-18, 03:07
Yes yes, Kanon is great and all, and we all dance around Haeleth like little schoolchildren when it's finished. But Dark Law's cool too, ya know?

Haeleth
2006-04-18, 03:11
Talbain attacks the Kanon with a sharp melon!
The Kanon takes 2 damage.