PDA

View Full Version : Many people looking forward to Clannad PS2!?

DragonmasterX
2006-01-30, 21:12
http://blog.livedoor.jp/od3/archives/50356457.html#comments

According to some survey, 23 people(out of the people who took the survey) are planning on buying Clannad! That's a good number for a visual novel port compared to all the other mainstream titles!

Just wanted to share the news.

l|ammamama
2006-01-30, 21:16
Livedoor.. is that blog somehow related to the company that's been plastered all over the Japanese news for the past week or two?

Found falsifying financial information or somesuch buisness.

DragonmasterX
2006-01-30, 21:26
No idea. I just know it's one of my favorite sites for Japanese game news. It's almost hard to believe it's a mere blog since the gaming news is so up to date.

procyon
2006-01-30, 21:31
Livedoor.. is that blog somehow related to the company that's been plastered all over the Japanese news for the past week or two?

Found falsifying financial information or somesuch buisness.

Sort of. Livedoor is a big Japanese internet conglomerate. One of its main businesses is running a (very popular) blogging service, sort of like livejournal. They don't really have anything to do with the content of the zillions of blogs hosted on their site, they just provide the webspace.

Carl
2006-01-30, 23:18
Ahhh CLANNAD for PS2...

It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.

l|ammamama
2006-01-30, 23:38
Sort of. Livedoor is a big Japanese internet conglomerate. One of its main businesses is running a (very popular) blogging service, sort of like livejournal. They don't really have anything to do with the content of the zillions of blogs hosted on their site, they just provide the webspace.

Ahh, thanks for that.