PDA

View Full Version : Completely voiced visual novels

DragonmasterX
2005-12-11, 19:48
Most visual novels only voice the dialogue, not the narrative. The one exception I've played is Kino no Tabi 2(unfortunately, the art sucks. They must've spent all the effort on voice acting) on PS2. Does anyone else know of other FULLY voiced visual novels?

cyborg_alberto
2005-12-11, 20:04
Well, as far as I know, Kanon and AIR DreamCast and PS2 versions has voices and dialogues...
Your PC versions... well... "almost"...

If you get Kanon DreamCast version and a specific software (who I've forgotten the name), you can apply the DC game voices in the Kanon PC game. More details in "Guide to install the voice Patch", by JudiactorOmega in this forum.

But I don't know another game fully voiced. sorry. =(

see ya!

Omgwtflolzorz
2005-12-11, 20:13
The first Kino no Tabi. :P

Maceart
2005-12-11, 23:29
Does School Days count?

Nanatuha
2005-12-11, 23:59
Well, as far as I remember,

夏色の砂時計 Hourglass of summer
I confirmed in English version. The behavior of Interactive DVD was a little (much?) slow.

Phantom -PHANTOM OF INFERNO-
Confirmed in Japanese version.

さっきゅば☆SOON Succubu☆SOON.
I heard it's truely full voiced. Though it's hentai game. I feel I heard something else too that time, but forgot.

終末の過ごし方 A way of spending an end of world
Subtle. Protagonist hasn't voice. Narration has voice.

School days
As Maceart said, I wonder if this is included too. Completely animated game. There is no sentence to read.

2005-12-12, 09:41
School days
As Maceart said, I wonder if this is included too. Completely animated game. There is no sentence to read.
Oh yeah if you turn the subtitles on you have a lot of funny stuff to read. For example うかがう with the 聞く/尋ねる/問う meaning written as 窺う. I've forgotten other ingenius ones though...

Nanatuha
2005-12-12, 13:41
I didn't notice option at all. Such valiant act that to change options of that game. :P

Haeleth
2005-12-18, 15:39
Such valiant act that to change options of that game. :P
I'd say playing that game is the valiant act...