PDA

View Full Version : Hell froze over

Haeleth
2005-09-12, 10:54
To our Australian members: on the bright side, it's unlikely to happen again in our lifetimes.

To any confused Americans: England = Red Sox, Ashes = World Series.

zalas
2005-09-12, 11:22
Darn, and I thought the clever pun was about a Kanon release.

l|ammamama
2005-09-12, 11:22
LOL oh dear, for about 30 seconds there i thought you were trying to tell us that england had been reduced to ashes, like some sort of terrorist attack!

but then again a quick hop to bbc.com and a look at their new banner set me straight.

what kind of a name for a tournament is 'Ashes' anyways? crazy britts...

Haeleth
2005-09-12, 11:34
Sorry, I'm afraid latest reports from the underworld show that while Cocytus remains frozen, the Styx is flowing again, and Malebolge barely even cooled.

adun50
2005-09-12, 13:34
18 long years and England has finally done it, well done I must say.

AstCd2
2005-09-12, 15:28
It's only sporting to let you guys win once in a while =P

Haeleth
2005-09-12, 16:19
You could have let me know in advance. I could have made a fortune. -_-;

Shii
2005-09-12, 16:22
Is this like when Greece won the Euro Cup?

(sorry, feel free to do a quick "nan de yanen" on this comment)

Donut
2005-09-12, 17:46
God, are you talking about fotball? O_O, nice to see everyone here again been inactive a while, I'm glad you didn't delete my account Haeleth ^^, anyway done studying should we talk about the webdesign? ^^

Keisuke
2005-09-12, 19:43
Wow. I didn't know you were a fan of Cricket. =P

Do you watch football too by any chance?

K
2005-09-12, 21:27
Sorry, I'm afraid latest reports from the underworld show that while Cocytus remains frozen, the Styx is flowing again, and Malebolge barely even cooled.
Aw. I was expecting a spontaneous simultaneous full release of Kanon, Air, and Clannad. Now that's hell at liquid helium temperature.

kouryuu
2005-09-13, 21:33
Aw. I was expecting a spontaneous simultaneous full release of Kanon, Air, and Clannad. Now that's hell at liquid helium temperature.
I'd sell My soul If that were true....

"Makoto! Revvie! get back her with my soul.... I need it!!!!"

drmchsr0
2005-09-15, 00:38
Great show, wot! England winning the Ashes? Jolly good show!
*sits back with a cup of tea.

Spiritsnare
2005-09-16, 19:55
You forgot a legal licensing and localization of Planetarian. :O

Damn that misleading topic title.

zalas
2005-09-16, 22:47

So then, that would be hell at absolute zero? <_<;

And on a totally unrelated humorous note... I just read some manga title starting with 鍵姫 and instantly thought it featured Key heroines -.-;

Spiritsnare
2005-09-19, 05:58

So then, that would be hell at absolute zero? <_<;

Nah, hell at absolute zero would be all of Key's, Leaf's, and TYPE-MOON's releases stateside.

But trudging through hell to get to heaven...<3

K
2005-09-19, 19:20
Trudging anywhere at absolute zero is a rather, ah, tough affair.