PDA

View Full Version : 20 Questions, 3rd Shot

Pages : [1] 2

kouryuu
2005-08-15, 16:21
and here~ we go!

4fc77f66a768396395b02267d724d407

Once again, I shall steal a page from Haeleth's book:

Hint: The answer is not an English word.

XD You've written such a good book Haeleth!

Haeleth
2005-08-17, 06:21
では ・ ・ ・

Question: does it have a volume greater than or equal to 30 dm<sup>3</sup>?

(i.e. is it bigger than <strike>a</strike> my breadbin (the English word for a breadbox)?)

*sigh*
Pedantry can make the simplest game complex...

kouryuu
2005-08-17, 07:33
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No

Hint: The answer is not an english word.

Tagan
2005-08-17, 09:17
Is it bigger than a breadbox?

Haeleth
2005-08-17, 09:52
That's what I just asked. :p

New
2005-08-18, 07:58
Question: Is it from Kanon?

Misu
2005-08-20, 14:48
Is it animate?

kouryuu
2005-08-21, 19:15
Ahh.... back from Otakon with my Archer plush and AIR movie artbook....now to order that crystal that has been taunting me...

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No

New
2005-08-21, 20:19
I suddenly have a revelation...

Probably not true, but..

Question: Does it tell time?

If that answer is yes...

(Possible) Question: Is it Nayuki's Froggy-voice clock? If the above answer is NOT Yes, then this question is NOT asked.

kouryuu
2005-08-21, 20:26
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no

(nice try but not that easy ^___^)

AetherParadigm
2005-08-21, 23:42
Question: Is it a kind of food?

kouryuu
2005-08-22, 08:29
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No

Misu
2005-08-22, 15:08
Is it a character item?

kouryuu
2005-08-22, 20:52
do you mean, "does it belong to a character?"

Misu
2005-08-23, 04:39
Well, i was going for something slightly different than that, but since that is easier to explain/is a more precise question, we'll go with that ^^.

Does it belong to a character?

kouryuu
2005-08-23, 06:34
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes

New
2005-08-23, 07:53
Question: Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori?

kouryuu
2005-08-23, 08:18
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes

New
2005-08-23, 08:23
Question: Does it belong to Ayu?

kouryuu
2005-08-23, 08:43
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No

Misu
2005-08-23, 08:55
Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde)?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color.

kouryuu
2005-08-23, 09:25
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes

AetherParadigm
2005-08-23, 12:35
Question: Is it [a] manga?

Misu
2005-08-23, 15:07
Well... I dont know if koryuu counted Ayu as a realistic hair color, but I think Ayu generally pushes the boundary of realism, so I tend to toss her out.

kouryuu
2005-08-23, 15:58
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No

Well... I dont know if koryuu counted Ayu as a realistic hair color, but I think Ayu generally pushes the boundary of realism, so I tend to toss her out.

8. Does it belong to Ayu? No

DG1
2005-08-24, 06:11
Discussion

Anyway, we should think whether or not the word is a tangible thing. The word could be an expression like Ayu's famous "Uguhh...."

AetherParadigm
2005-08-24, 15:34
Discussion
Anyway, we should think whether or not the word is a tangible thing. The word could be an expression like Ayu's famous "Uguhh...."
Discussion
Hmm, good point, though we can be sure its either Makoto's or Shiori's. First, lets narrow it down more:

Question: Does it belong to Shiori?

kouryuu
2005-08-24, 16:13
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No

AetherParadigm
2005-08-24, 17:00
discussion
Well, that means its Makoto's, its inanimate, and its not food, manga or bigger than a breadbox. Here goes the 'cute sounds' category, and then I'm stumped:

Question: Is it "Auu.."?

kouryuu
2005-08-24, 17:17
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No

Perhaps I should take this moment to reitterate what i originally said:

"I'm taking a page from Haeleth's Book"
and we all remember How he used My hint last time.... Or at least I do... and saw that as a bigger hint than the Hint itself.

AetherParadigm
2005-08-24, 17:49
Yeesh, this is what I get for not following any of the earlier '20 questions' series ^_^;;;; *runs off to ponder*

zalas
2005-08-24, 18:24
Hrm... I wonder if it's the cat, since the cat's name is some slavic word Piroshky (sp?) or something. Though, I think the cat belongs more to Nayuki than Makoto, but my memory's quite fuzzy.

kouryuu
2005-08-24, 20:28
*laughs fiendishly while waiting for someone to pick up on why "taking a page from Haeleth's book" Is a MUCH bigger hint than the actual one...*

New
2005-08-24, 23:50
Uguu, you need to keep your hints plain one-liners.

Question: Is it organic?

kouryuu
2005-08-25, 05:11
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes

New
2005-08-25, 07:52
Hmm. It can't be Nikuman, since it's not a type of food. It's an inanimate object, so Piro can't be it. Haeleth's trick was misleading in that it was actually a name and several english words as opposed to a single english word.

I believe that hair is inorganic, feel free to tell me I'm wrong. Koryuu isn't the most devious person in the world (METAGAMING!), so perhaps we're being overcautious. Maybe the ribbons in her hair?

Haeleth
2005-08-25, 07:56
The answer could actually be anything at all. For example, it could indeed be the ribbons, because while "ribbon" is an English word, an actual ribbon is a ribbon and not a word at all. -_-;;

There are several other options, too... her purse or the photo stickers inside it, for example.

kouryuu
2005-08-25, 08:58
Haeleth's trick was misleading in that it was actually a name and several english words as opposed to a single english word.

I believe that hair is inorganic, feel free to tell me I'm wrong. Koryuu isn't the most devious person in the world (METAGAMING!), so perhaps we're being overcautious.

I do consider Hair organic, not that it matters.cuz so Is wool, paper, cotton (stuffed animal stuffing), not to mention any body part you mention...

: ) and who said I'm not devious, eh?

kouryuu
2005-09-01, 20:47
*bump*

Have we hit a rather large roadblock?

I mean theres still a few rather standard questions you haven't asked yet that would probably give you a nice idea.

kouryuu
2005-09-05, 08:18
*bump*

Alright.... to get this moving again. Have a new hint:

Hint: It appears in at least one in-game CG

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes

Haeleth
2005-09-05, 08:34
Question: Is it soft?

kouryuu
2005-09-05, 19:28
What do you think you're on to Haeleth?

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-05, 20:29
Oh my brain!!!

i have NO idea...
besides, My PC's a bullsh__ now, and Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V doesn't work...

It means new format command in DOS... S___! What a F-_____ Hell of colplicated win 2k Operational (?) System!!! arff!

i need some shells...
... to kill Bill gate$ NOW!

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-05, 20:32
Before I forget...

Question 1 This thing belong to Makoto?
(Note that the object BELONGS to Makoto! I'm NOT saying that this object is an "Auuu..")

and...

Kicked answer #1 or/and Question 2 Is it the Nayuki's frog toy?

My english is bad...
... but win 2k is worse than my english, people!

kouryuu
2005-09-05, 21:03
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes

...Since It belong to Makoto I'm going to ignore your question #2, since Kero-pii belongs to Nayuki, Obviously

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-05, 21:24
allright...

Prepare yourself for a minigun attack!!!
Idiot question #0 => What means "minigun"? :P
It's the name of the Gattling gun in Unreal Tournament...
But a minigun is a Gattling gun?
A gattling gun is a Machine gun with rotative pipe and high shot speed... Arnold Swazeneger (if i could write the name correctly, i would have make it :P) has used a Gattling gun in one of your movies (He's a cyborg in it, it's the 2nd movie of the... ahn... forget this! -__-;)

Well done...
Idiot question #1 => Is it the ball that she gets in the OVA Kazahana?

Idiot question #2 => Does it (the think :P) appear in the OVA Kazahana?[/i]

Kicked answer #2 and/or Question #3 and/or Idiot question #3 and/or Idiot post #1 (:P) => In the Kanon game-CG,makoto apperas with a... red "sheet" (Sorry, but i haven't found a better name for this... red "sheet"... As I say, my english is bad...) [/b]in one of game CGs...[/b] Is it this red "sheet"?

After this, i need a chainsaw to cut the Bill gate$' head off!

OBS: "Chainsaw" is originaly of Doom PC game (Oh, it's a big thing :P), however, i'm refering to the Unreal Tournament (UT) Chainsaw...
Besides, i'll get the Bastard Sword (UT, using Chaos UT mod) to Mai Kawasumi, a Bio-Rifle (UT) to Shiori, The Flak cannon (UT) to Ayu, The Ripper (UT) fo Makoto and the CLAW (UT, using Chaos UT modification)to Nayuki...
... and the Omega Cannon (descent 3 - Spacial shooter :P) to Misuzu, and the Fusion Cannon (Descent 3 again! :P) to Michiru, the Phonex Cannon (Descent 2 or Descent 3 using the Pyromania Modification) to Toono and the Black Shark missle (Descent 3) to Kannabi and the EarthShaker missle (Descent 2) to Kano's Sister (i forget her name :P) and the Flame Thrower (Kingpin - Life of Crime; this gun shots fire, Hot fire fo hell... Burn in the hell, You sons of a bitches Hackers!!! :P) to Misuzu's aunt and the Heavy machinegun (Kingpin again! :P) to Kano and the Bazooka (Kingpin again!) to Yukito and the Shadow Warrior (it's an ancient pc game, Doom epock... :P)'s Katana to Ryuya and the Smart grenades (Ut using the Chaos UT modification) to Uhura (I forget her name too... but the grenades smiles too :P - and it's true :) ) and...
well, it's better stop here :P

see ya next time :P

l|ammamama
2005-09-05, 22:58
o_O woah, do you think you could make your signature a little bit smaller cyborg_alberto?

it's enormous!

and Hmm.. i really need to play the game - just going off of the TV series i'm not even sure figuring it out is possible.

Haeleth
2005-09-06, 04:23
Is it the ball that she gets in the OVA Kazahana?
It can't be - that doesn't appear in any game CGs.

"In the Kanon game-CG,makoto apperas with a... red "sheet" (Sorry, but i haven't found a better name for this... red "sheet"... As I say, my english is bad...) [/b]in one of game CGs...[/b] Is it this red "sheet"?
Sheet is exactly the right word. And that's a good suggestion.

Let's try a broader question to narrow it down first:

Question: Is it made of cloth?

kouryuu
2005-09-06, 07:11
No offense intended, but I believe Haeleth aptly explained why I'm going to elect to ignore your questions cyborg, since we are getting quite near the 20 question limit.

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes Is it made of cloth? Yes

Haeleth
2005-09-06, 07:59
Discussion
So it could be that sheet, or any item of her clothing... except I suppose for her pyjamas, which technically belong to Nayuki. ^_^

Can anyone think of any more general questions which could narrow it down further? With only four left, it's probably not a good moment to be making specific guesses.

Maybe something colour-based...

Keisuke
2005-09-06, 08:25
Maybe something colour-based...

Discussion

Hm.... I do have something in my mind.... Do you think its color is white?

zalas
2005-09-06, 10:36
Discussion

But I can't think why its name would be non-English, or did that veil have a proper name?

Haeleth
2005-09-06, 11:30
Discussion
Come on, we've been here twice before... it's not an English word, but that doesn't mean it can't be an English phrase.

Like, oh, "red sheet" or "white veil" or "probably-stolen skirt"...

roxfan
2005-09-06, 14:26
Discussion
So it could be that sheet, or any item of her clothing... except I suppose for her pyjamas, which technically belong to Nayuki. ^_^

Merriam-Webster:
pyjamas chiefly British variant of pajamas
pajamas noun plural Etymology: plural of pajama
pajama noun Etymology: Hindi & Urdu pājāma, from Persian pā leg + jāma garment. Date: 1883
Hm?

Haeleth
2005-09-06, 14:41
?

Freakker
2005-09-06, 15:23
I think he/she is pointing out the pyjamas/pajamas is not an english word.

AstCd2
2005-09-06, 15:34
Perhaps it would be faster to ask whether it's worn on the upper or lower half of the body within the relevant CG, given that she owns cloth items of a whole variety of colours.

Shii
2005-09-06, 15:52
I think he/she is pointing out the pyjamas/pajamas is not an english word.If that's the standard, our list of choices is broadened somewhat.

kouryuu
2005-09-06, 18:27
*evil smile*

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-06, 20:56
Evil smile...
(Or "Sorriso maléfico" in portuguese, my native language)

That's the answer?

Oh Sh... :P

Allright, i'll get the Omega Cannon (Descent 3, because the Descent 2 Omega Cannon shots ONLY ONE homing energy attack; The Descent 3 Omega Cannon shots two Homing energy attack. It's gorgeous, but the Omega Cannon is a Close combat weapon... but it's homing! :P) and then, i'll shot in some robots in the game while my win 2k is (STILL) "walking"...

=> Haeleth: Thanks for your post. At least, I see that you (All in the forum) understand my bad english. A good think!
And about the ball... it's because it's made of PAPER {At least, the legends of my RMVB format OVA Kazahana "shows" that the ball is make of paper... and Paper is organic :)}
And... well, my Ctrl+C Ctrl+V doesn't work now... that's one of my little win 2k problems... :(
I hope I and Dark_Soul_Ayu will get the bugs and burn them with a FLAME-THROWNER (KingPin)! :P
Good luck to me :P

=> *To the guy who says that my signature'd be a little bit smaller, the "||ammamama":
Didn't you like of the legend of Dark_Soul_Ayu?
Well... One day... this legend... will be... bigger! :P

well, it's some... different, isn't it?
and I like of some different thinks
Example: I'm brazilian with a low (Someone could think that my english skill is medium... but i say that my english skill is low and END OF LINE - with all the respect, people, right?) english skill... posting in an english forum :) It's a different think, isn't it? :P

Kouryuu => Offense? why?
I didn't see any kind of offense in your post
This post: As I say before, Ctrl+C Ctrl+V doesn't work... because of this, don't notice the errors, right?
"No offense intended, but I believe Haeleth aptly explained why I'm going to elect to ignore your questions cyborg, since we are getting quite near the 20 questions limit. (...)"

I didn't see any problem in use the Haeleth's question instead of mine...
No problem!
Stay calm, i won't hit you because of this.
Or, like i say here in Brazil, "Stay fish!" :)

and i'm sorry if some of my posts (or my signature) makes you think such thing... [I hope you understand what i "wrote" now... But GOD exists, and He's brazilian - According the brazilian people :) ]

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-06, 21:50
Before I forget:

1st: My huge signature has been deleted.
It's a pity, i have liked of my Dark_Soul_Ayu legend... :'(

2nd: eh... what "means" (a synonym, please. I think no one in the entire forum can speak portuguese... but it isn't means anything!) Minigun?

As I said before, "Minigun" is the name of the Gattling gun (If you prefer, Vulcan cannon, or the Doom Chaingun, if you prefer...) in the Unreal Tournament PC game... but "Minigun" means "Gattling gun"?

3rd: Anyone in this forum read my Dark_Soul_Ayu legend? :P
If you didn't like, the legend has dead...
but if you liked... well...someday i'll post the legend... :P

4th: Go to the 5th and see :P

5th: And... well... forget about... ;P
I need to use the Antivirus for a simple "search and destroy virus" action... :)
and I hope I don't need format My PC again... I'he formated it 10 times in this year...

see ya next post my friends!
OBS: Could I call all you in the forum of "Friends"?, or I must continue to call them of "People" as always i make?

Haeleth
2005-09-08, 06:01
^^;

Let's see if we can narrow down the possibilities...

Question: is it a common item of clothing?

kouryuu
2005-09-08, 17:30
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes Is it made of cloth? Yes Is it a common item of clothing? Yes

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-09, 20:08
Isn't it the Makoto's Jacket, is it?
(Não é a jaqueta da Makoto, é?)

No... she uses the jacket almost all times...
(Não... ela usa a jaqueta quase todo o tempo...)

Oh my...
(Oh meu...)

Enough! I'll use of powerful methods now!
(Chega! Vou usar de métodos poderosos agora!)
I'll use some Fusion Cannons (Descent 3) to destroy the doubts and discover the answer! :P
(Usarei alguns canhões de Fusão (Descent 3) para destruir as dúvidas e descobrir a resposta! :P)

and...
(e...)

I'll use of hacking methods and I'll get the answer someday...
(Eu usarei de métodos de Hackeamento e obterei a resposta um dia...)
(I mean: I'll install Kanon, then I'll use the 100% saved game and then i'll see all the CG images of the OMAKE option, and (who knows!) i'll see some... "different"... :P)
(Eu quis dizer: Instalarei kanon, então usarei o jogo salvo de 100% e então verei todas as imagens de CG da opção OMAKE, e (Quem sabe!) verei algo... "diferente"... :P)

and... the thing isn't a evil smile?
(E... a coisa não era um sorriso maléfico?)
well... Forget this!
(bem... esqueça isto!)

See ya next post, friends!
(Vejo vocês no próximo post, amigos!)

OBS: The sentences between parenthesis is what I say in English... in Portuguese language. :)

kouryuu
2005-09-11, 08:59
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes Is it made of cloth? Yes Is it a common item of clothing? Yes Is It Makoto's jacket? No

Haeleth
2005-09-11, 09:04
In desperation, AstCd2's (?) question: Is it worn on the upper half of the body?

kouryuu
2005-09-11, 09:41
O.o Am I actually gonna be the first question setter to win this?!

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes Is it made of cloth? Yes Is it a common item of clothing? Yes Is It Makoto's jacket? No Is it worn on the upper half of the body? No

Haeleth
2005-09-11, 12:07
Okay, no more questions to be asked without consensus, I think.

Discussion
What do we know? It belongs to Makoto, it's a common item of clothing, and it's worn on the lower half of the body. What does that leave? Skirt, pants, socks, and pyjama bottoms... anything else?

[i]Edit: sorry, forgot there were Americans in the room... :P

l|ammamama
2005-09-11, 12:30
Discussion:

you forgot 'unmentionables' :O

Not having played the game yet i'm not sure if they appear in any CGs ;;o_o but i wouldnt put it past kouryuu~

mm, lingerie isn't an english word either is it!!

*edit*

misu says: pantsu! =3

counter-edit: i put in my vote for guessing panties in some form or other, if they do in fact show up in the CGs~

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-11, 13:37
=>l|ammamama

l|ammamama wrote:
"(...)lingerie isn't an english word either is it(...)"

i don't think that "Lingerie" is the "object" of our search...
I saw some "hentai game" images... but i don't remember of one whitch shows the Makoto's "lingerie"... :P

...but i'll make a better seach in the game :)

=>kouryuu
I wrote:
"Isn't it the Makoto's Jacket, is it?
(Não é a jaqueta da Makoto, é?)

No... she uses the jacket almost all times...
(Não... ela usa a jaqueta quase todo o tempo...)(...)"

why you considered the "Is It Makoto's jacket?" as a question for the 20 questions!?
besides, in the same post, i say that THE JACKET HAS BEEN USED ALMOST ALL THE TIMES!!!

See it again, in 2 languages!
"(...)No... she uses the jacket almost all times...
(Não... ela usa a jaqueta quase todo o tempo...)(...)"

Could you erase this question (At least, we can use 2 questions instead of only one...)?
If YES, thank you
If NO... well I've tried... :)

well, to avoid to lose the last question, I won't ask NOTHING, only kick some answers... :)

Well, let's go!
i'll steal some Tayakis for me and for Ayu, and a Frog toy for Nayuk, and some medicines for Shiori, and some Fireworks for Makoto and some food for Mai (Yuuichi tatics :P) - AND the Mai's Sword (it's useless now :P)

see ya next time!

AstCd2
2005-09-11, 17:02
Discussion
Given the way the language hint's been used before, we can only assume it tells us nothing more than the fact that he's decided to phrase the answer using more than one word.

I don't think we actually see the pyjama bottoms in any of the CGs, which leaves us with

- Panties
- Skirt
- Socks

In terms of strategy, I think the best option might just be to spend the next and final questions on guessing two of the three items. No 'narrowing of the scope' questions are likely to help when the field is so small.

kouryuu
2005-09-11, 17:36
very well very well cyborg_alberto. And I will post one final Hint after you have asked Question 20 before you have to give your ultimate answer.

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes Is it made of cloth? Yes Is it a common item of clothing? Yes Is it worn on the upper half of the body? No

l|ammamama
2005-09-11, 18:37
hrrm, i have the nagging suspicion that he's being rather evil in some way..

2005-09-11, 18:55
[url]time to destroy all the doubts and the erros...
I'm again, Cyborg_Alberto on-line and ready for another!

=>kouryuu: Well, as you knows, my english skill isn't good, because of this, i don't understand perfectly your last post: "very well very well cyborg_alberto. And I will post one final Hint after you have asked Question 20 before you have to give your ultimate answer.(...)"

But what I understand means some thinks:

1° - Thank you for grant my request ("Is it correct to use 'request' in this case?") and delete the question about the Makoto's jacket...
Thank you! I'm very grateful for this!

2° - To apologize to you if I've caused any problem to you... I'm so sorry if i've caused any problem... You don't need excuse me, but i'll sleep better because I'he posted this :)

3° - To install the game at once and use the 100% saved game to (Connection lost! reconnecting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, On-line again!), right?

4° - Wait! I don't need install the game to search the CG object! i have OTHER WAY for this...
Mmmm... it's time to chaos now!

C:\The GodGamer NEVER QUITS!\0.jpg

Time to chaos Mai, Time to CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YA!

Shii
2005-09-11, 19:02
Albertoさん元気ねー?

Yes, "request" is the right word.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-11, 19:06
PS: The previous post (the guest) is ME, it has happened because i'he forgotten to login... Oh s___!

time to destroy all the doubts and the erros...
I'm again, Cyborg_Alberto on-line and ready for another!

=>kouryuu: Well, as you know, my english skill isn't good, because of this, i don't understand perfectly your last post. What I understand, i'll translate for my native language, ok?
"very well very well cyborg_alberto.
(Muito bem muito bem Cyborg_Alberto.)
And I will post one final Hint(...)
(E eu postarei uma dica final) (...)

[Here I don't understand perfectly... Yes, i'm idiot, as usual :P
"(...)after you have asked Question 20 before you have to give your ultimate answer.(...)"
(let me see if i understand: You'll post the last hint, BUT I'll MUST to answer the 20th question, and before that I post my Last and ultimate answer, and NOT the last ank Kicked answer... is it? If yes, I'll make my best (I Think...); If no, I'll get some problems... BullSh...!]

But what I understand means some thinks:

1° - Thank you for grant my request ("Is it correct to use 'request' in this case?") and delete the question about the Makoto's jacket...

2° - To apologize to you if I've caused any problem to you... I'm so sorry if i've caused any problem... You don't need excuse me, but i'll sleep better because I'he posted this :)

3° - To install the game at once and use the 100% saved game to (Connection lost! reconnecting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, On-line again!), right?

4° - Wait! I don't need install the game to search the CG object! i have OTHER WAY for this...
Mmmm... it's time to chaos now!

SEE YA!

ps: someone could help me and explain me how I make to put a picture in the post?

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/8156

C:\The GodGamer NEVER QUITS!\0.jpg

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-11, 19:09
Shii => Albertoさん元気ねー?

Eh... what means "さん元気ねー"?

and thanks for help!

l|ammamama
2005-09-11, 22:12
PS: The previous post (the guest) is ME, it has happened because i'he forgotten to login... Oh s___!

hehe, dont worry alberto - i dont think there was any doubt it was you ^^

PostPosted: 2005-09-12 (Mon) 3:09 Post subject:
Shii => Albertoさん元気ねー?

Eh... what means "さん元気ねー"?

"Albertoさん元気ねー" means roughly "Mr. Alberto sure is full of energy, isn't he"

New
2005-09-12, 08:53
Discussion: .... I really hate to ask this, I can feel my mind exploding and me being beaten by a large bat, but due to the amount of darkside from this thread, I must ask my fellow members (Not game question)..

Does Makoto wear a bra? Seriously, this is to the guys who beat it and got the ero scene with her. Because it's too obviously either Jacket or Sweater. If she doesn't, well, then we have a couple of decent winners.

Any replies, my fellow members?

Haeleth
2005-09-12, 09:09
Does Makoto wear a bra?
Is it worn on the upper half of the body? No
O_O;;

dgreater1
2005-09-12, 09:10
Discussion

Now that you mention some "ero scene", I was wondering whether or not the CG can only be found in the Adult version of Kanon T_T.... but.... I doubt that, since I don't think/believe kouryuu would want us to look at some H-CG ^_~... anyway, the only thing I can see that she wears on her lower part was her "skirt, a pair of striped sock and a pair shoe"... by the way, how about discussing that white "was it a curtain?"? You don't really need to wear it on your upper body nor lower body, right?

edit: Forgot to add something

NewType
2005-09-12, 14:27
*Slams head into wall* Whoops, bad question. At least it wasn't real.

I'm willing to perscribe it to her socks/shoes. Or not. I have no further questions because I have no idea.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-13, 20:14
New wrote this:
"(...)Does Makoto wear a bra? Seriously, this is to the guys who beat it and got the ero scene with her. Because it's too obviously either Jacket or Sweater. If she doesn't, well, then we have a couple of decent winners.(..)"
=> New, Using a 100% saved game, I can say 2-u (To you) that, If Makoto uses a Bra (brassiere), it desappears in the Hentai CGs :)

Shii wrote this:"(...)Albertoさん元気ねー? (...)"
and l|ammamama translated:
"(...)"Albertoさん元気ねー" means roughly "Mr. Alberto sure is full of energy, isn't he" "

=> To l|ammamama: Thanks to the "rough" translating :)
=> And to Shii: Eh... why do you think that i'm full of energy? :P
I'm FULL of english post errors! :P

And me...
well, i have some little things to post. Read below:

It isn't time to cry my boys, use all the tactical advantages and defeat all your enemies! :P

We have 3 possibilities (Accoding AstCd2) for the question:

1°-Makoto's Skirt
2°-Makoto's pink Panties (I SAW! I SAW! and I SAW the Yuuichi F... her too... because of this I get a SAW and cut him :P)
3°-Makoto's Socks

Well, Makoto uses the Skirt almost all the times, like the Jacket. I didn't
saw Makoto with another cloth in the lower half of the body, unless your
Shirt (CG, anime) and the Pyjama bottoms (Only anime, but the Pyjamas belongs to Nayuki, right?)

So, I think we have 2 possibilites:
1° - Panties
=>Why?
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No way for this guys!
Is it from Kanon? Yes, belongs to Makoto!
Is it animate? No
Does it tell time? no
Is it a type of food? No, I don't know someone who eats panties :P
Does it belong to a character? Yes
Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes
Does it belong to Ayu? No
Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes
Is it (a) manga? No
Does it Belong to Shiori? No
Is it "Auuu.." No (Will be? makoto's "Auu", so, why your clothes doesn't "Auu"? :P)
Is it Organic? Yes, it's made of cloth :)
Is it soft? Yes
Does it belong to Makoto? Yes
Is it made of cloth? Yes
Is it a common item of clothing? Yes
Is It Makoto's jacket? No

=> 1st self-head shot: well, if doesn't a english word...
Why not a ENGLISH PRHASE?
like "pink panties"
Also, |ammamama wrote:
"(...)lingerie isn't an english word either is it(...)"
So... we have another possibility! (Oh great big S...!)
Allright! In fact, your panties ONLY apperas ONCE in the game (Accoding OMAKE screenshots, I've used a 100% saved game to this!)

2° - Socks
=>Why?
Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No way for this guys!
Is it from Kanon? Yes, belongs to Makoto!
Is it animate? No
Does it tell time? no
Is it a type of food? No, I don't know someone who eats socks :P
Does it belong to a character? Yes
Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes
Does it belong to Ayu? No
Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes
Is it (a) manga? No
Does it Belong to Shiori? No
Is it "Auuu.." No, it's socks! :P
Is it Organic? Yes, it's made of cloth :)
Is it soft? Yes
Does it belong to Makoto? Yes
Is it made of cloth? Yes
Is it a common item of clothing? Yes
Is It Makoto's jacket? No

2nd self-head shot: Allright... that's a big fail in the system...
BUT I think we need to use the Haeleth's Idea: If the thing isn't a english word, it could be a english phrase...
In fact, your socks appears once in the game, when she's reading a manga (witout your shoes :) ). ALSO, it's possible to see your socks in 2 screenshots, the "hentai" ones - Well, she's still with your shoes, but the socks are visible!

well...
I didn't see anymore in the OMAKE screenshots, and I don't remember of NONE scene where Makoto "shows" the lower part of your body... except for the 3 OMAKE CGs that I saw...

Good luck for all!

Before I Forget: After Next week, i'll post only in the weekends, because in the next week I'll go in the College (To study, of course :) )

See ya next time!

Kouryuu: In the case of you don't read my previous post, I have to "say" to You 2 important things:

And 2° - To apologize to you (Is it correct this way to "apologise" with someone? - I mean "have I written right in this time?") if I've caused any problem to you... I'm so sorry if i've caused any problem... You don't need excuse me, but i'll sleep better because I'he posted this :)

see ya next time!

Shii
2005-09-13, 20:47
Eh... why do you think that i'm full of energy?You can reread your own posts, if you'd like, to understand my impression. I don't mean to criticize you, though!-- εκβαλε πρωτον την δοκον εκ του οφθαλμου σου, etc.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-13, 21:07
Shii wrote this in your last post: (Using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V process :P)

"cyborg_alberto wrote:
Eh... why do you think that i'm full of energy?
You can reread your own posts, if you'd like, to understand my impression. I don't mean to criticize you, though!(...)"

=> No, my friend (Could I call you of "my friend"?)
I don't understand your post like a criticism...
I, simply, don't read japanese symbols...
besides, I have the habit to correct my errors as fast as possible (Since I saw my errors :) )

"(...)-- εκβαλε πρωτον την δοκον εκ του οφθαλμου σου, etc."
=> What this phrase means? I don't understand it too...

Hey my friends!
Let's go!
Let's get the right answer! :P

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-13, 21:20
Haeleth:
In the 1st Kouryuu's post, she (She?) wrote:

"and here~ we go!

4fc77f66a768396395b02267d724d407

Once again, I shall steal a page from Haeleth's book:(...)"
Question to Haeleth, or to someone who knows the answer:
What is (and where is) the "Haeleth's book" (I DON'T wanna know that It's a book, please! I wanna know what's written in this book, where I can found - In the Internet, please... - etc etc... Only for curiosity...)

Thanks again!

kouryuu
2005-09-13, 21:50
Haeleth:
In the 1st Kouryuu's post, she (She?) wrote:

Let's all have a show of hands around here! raise your hand if you're female!
*notably does not raise hand*

But no worries man. For the first month or two I thought over half the people here were female too, because of their avatars.... v-_-

I don't even want to divulge the number of times I've accidentally reffered to Haeleth as "she"... in real life/AIM....Gomen-nasai Haeleth-sama!

What is (and where is) the "Haeleth's book"

It's a figure of speech. It means I'm doing something similar, or exactly like Haeleth did previously. (see 20 questions 1 was it?)

l|ammamama
2005-09-13, 21:53
man you're really getting into this alberto ^^

hmm, i dont think we have much of a choice, like was already mentioned, other then to guess two of our three choices. i suppose if we add the color of whatever article of clothing before it (orange socks etc.) we can get around his 'english word' hint.. but i dont know if that's the best approach to take.

can anyone else think of any non-english-word versions of 'skirt' and 'socks' ?

But no worries man. For the first month or two I thought over half the people here were female too, because of their avatars.... v-_-

lol i had to fight the urge and bag a cute little kohaku avitar, in order to remain very.. manly! and stuff

with my kitten ;;>_>

then again i guess a steriotypical 'manly' self image would kindof preclude you from allowing yourself to like these sort of games anyways...

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-13, 22:15
=> Kouryuu: Thanks to all the answers! :)

...And "Gomen-nasai" (I know it means, roughly, "I'm so sorry") for my previous post ("Haeleth:
In the 1st Kouryuu's post, she (She?)(...)") if It offends you...
BUT if you don't excuse me... no proble, what I can make about this?
...but i'll sleep better because I've posted this :)

And, Did you read my previous "gomen-nasai"? :P

=> Myself: I'll rest very much time and plays Warcraft 3 or Age of Mithology or Unreal Tournament or Descent 3 or Kingpin or Fallout 2 or SWAT 3 or Rollcage or MDK2 or... Anything but Kanon... for while... :)

see ya next post! :P

Haeleth
2005-09-14, 02:55
"(...)-- εκβαλε πρωτον την δοκον εκ του οφθαλμου σου, etc."
=> What this phrase means? I don't understand it too...
That's from Matthew 7:5. Ekbale prōton tēn dokon ek tou ophthalmou sou - "first cast out the beam out of thine own eye," and so on.

i dont think we have much of a choice, like was already mentioned, other then to guess two of our three choices. i suppose if we add the color of whatever article of clothing before it (orange socks etc.) we can get around his 'english word' hint.. but i dont know if that's the best approach to take.
Or just "Makoto's socks", etc. :P

edit: misattribution orz

AstCd2
2005-09-14, 03:27
Well, since it seems no one else has any better ideas, I'll move things along.

Question
Are they Makoto's panties?
(let's face it - who would pick socks to base a question around? =P)

l|ammamama
2005-09-14, 10:37
"]i dont think we have much of a choice, like was already mentioned, other then to guess two of our three choices. i suppose if we add the color of whatever article of clothing before it (orange socks etc.) we can get around his 'english word' hint.. but i dont know if that's the best approach to take.
Or just "Makoto's socks", etc. :P

do you really hate me so much as to pretend kouryuu wrote it? ;_;

Haeleth
2005-09-14, 10:40
Kyah! Sorry... my brain was switched off...

kouryuu
2005-09-14, 12:10
To be honest..... I stopped once I started seeing Kanji. so up to that and the anime is all I've seen.

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes Is it made of cloth? Yes Is it a common item of clothing? Yes Is it worn on the upper half of the body? No Is It Makoto's panties? No

Haeleth
2005-09-14, 12:16
Drat, if we'd known that sooner we could have ruled her pants out. ^_^

Question: Is it Makoto's skirt?

And don't forget, we have a "final answer" left after the 20 questions are done. :P

kouryuu
2005-09-14, 12:54
I am aware that you still have to give your "final answer".

And yea... thats why i didn't say it prior.

Does it have volume greater than or equal to 30 dm3? No Is it from Kanon? Yes Is it animate? No Does it tell time? no Is it a type of food? No Does it belong to a character? Yes Is the character a main character? As in, belongs to either Nayuki, Ayu, Makoto, Mai, or Shiori? Yes Does it belong to Ayu? No Does it belong to a character with a realistic hair color without dye (aka: Brown, Black, Blonde, Redhead=orange))?. Note I consider Mai's hair color dark purple, so it doesnt fall under realistic hair color. Yes Is it (a) manga? No Does it Belong to Shiori? No Is it "Auuu.." No Is it Organic? Yes Is it soft? Yes Does it belong to Makoto? Yes Is it made of cloth? Yes Is it a common item of clothing? Yes Is it worn on the upper half of the body? No Is It Makoto's panties? No Is it her skirt? No

FINAL HINT It appears more frequently in the anime than in the game.

Haeleth
2005-09-14, 13:11
Discussion
We're in trouble. O_O;

Over to you guys who've watched more than the first couple of episodes of the anime, I guess - do her socks appear a lot in the anime, or does that final hint suggest anything else to you?

(I guess her socks probably do appear a lot more in the anime, because in the game you can rarely see below her waist...)

dgreater1
2005-09-14, 14:54
Discussion

Correct me if I'm wrong, could this mean, you can only see it in once in the game CG?

If so, it could be the boots? (accidentally type it "shoe" on my last post :p or is it really a shoe?) Anyway, are shoe/boots made of clothes?
And also, you can only see the white veil once in the game CG, but I think that will be ruled out since "Is it worn on the upper half of the body? No", but then again "Is it made of cloth? Yes", by the way, is head part of upper body? ^_^
Another one would be the bell-ring, but I doubt its a common clothing.

Those three appear just once in the game CG ^_^ but I wonder about in the anime

zalas
2005-09-14, 19:11
Her boots wouldn't be made of cloth, they look more plastic/leathery. I think it's probably her striped socks, since we've ruled out anything else that she wears on the lower part of her body. Unless, of course, it's a common piece of clothing that isn't worn on the top of the body, but Makoto is just holding it, etc.

AstCd2
2005-09-14, 19:35
Unless, of course, it's a common piece of clothing that isn't worn on the top of the body, but Makoto is just holding it, etc.
There is that piece of cloth she's holding in her first CG - but I'd hesitate to describe that as a 'common piece of clothing'.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-14, 20:27
=>dgreater1 wrote this:
"(...)If so, it could be the boots? (accidentally type it "shoe" on my last post :p or is it really a shoe?) Anyway, are shoe/boots made of clothes?
And also, you can only see the white veil once in the game CG, but I think that will be ruled out since "Is it worn on the upper half of the body? No", but then again "Is it made of cloth? Yes", by the way, is head part of upper body? ^_^
Another one would be the bell-ring, but I doubt its a common clothing."

=>The white veil and the Red sheet only appears in the CG game. Makoto doesn't uses such things in the entire anime. I can say this because I get the 13 episodes and the OVA Kazahana, all in RMVB format, because my internet connection is a S... (I use a 56K modem in my PC, a greater modem is more expensive for me...)

=>And Kouryuu says the final hint:
"(...)FINAL HINT It appears more frequently in the anime than in the game."

=>and now... The think appears more in the anime than in the game... Good hint. Thanks for it! Now I only need see all anime again to found the thing... :P

Well, the thing doesn't your panties [although the 19° question says it: "Is It Makoto's panties? No" :P], because they not appears in the entire anime too (Alias, I didn't see any panties in all anime and OVA...)

So...
I don't know... for while...

I think I'll see the Kanon anime again... As I say before... :P
Ahm... The Elder in Fallout 2 has already adviced to me: "Come in Chosen one, There a things you must know..."
Is The question one of this thngs I must know? :P

Besides, I played Unreal Tournament yesterday, for few time... [About 3 hours of blood, death and destrution with custom Bot models and custon weapons of different types of Arsenal Packs using the F... Mutator of WoRM (Weapon/Object replacement mutator; "Object" are the game items: Health box, armor, power-ups like the Damage Amplifier or the Invisibility...), only using several weapons of several weapon packs: Silver Falcon, Artic wind and Acid Splitter (Apocalipse weapons), Pulse Assault rifle and the F... GF-9 Snifer Rifle (Insurrection weapons; The GF-9 is a F... weapon because it destroys a bot with a only shot :P), Mercury Missle launcher (Rockets UT, of Wombo; Thanks for this guy, because he brough the Descent 2/3 missles to the tournament!), the Quicksilver SMG and the Tomahawk (No, it isn't the EUA HUGE warhead, but a mini-warhead... only 24 mini-warhead to shot in your opponents... :P)]

See ya next time!
I'll enjoy my few free time and post a little bit more here...
But in the next week, I'll can post only in the weekends, because My college starts next week.

Unreality doesn't bites you.
It destroys you if the Unreality belongs to Unreal Tournament... Are you ready for the Unreality? :P

kouryuu
2005-09-14, 20:54
*evil smile, hoopin about the room in demoinc imp fashion*

XD Am I seriously going to be the first Question Setter to win this game?!!

!! That be awesome if true! XD

Well I hope you guys come up with your final answer soon, so we can move on!

^^_

*dances impishly*

"Kouryuu!"
"Coming Makoto-sama~! ^_^" *bounds away in impish glee, leaving a devious little tofu prank in wait for the next person to post*

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-14, 21:01
Well...
If I get some time to see the Kanon anime again...

Who knows!? :P

Before I forget: The 100th Post of this topic is mine! :P

and NO, that's the 102th topic post :)

See ya next time!

l|ammamama
2005-09-14, 21:07
yarrr... i've got no real idea what to think anymore ;_;

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-14, 21:16
Me too, l|ammamama...
Me too...

I think I play Unreal tournament more a little today (NOT now!) to rest my mind a little... :P

See ya next time!
(Are you, My friends, Fully crazy by I repeat this once again? :P)

drmchsr0
2005-09-15, 05:49
It is a shrubbery.

Haeleth
2005-09-15, 06:08
There's that piece of cloth she's holding in her first CG - but I'd hesitate to describe that as a 'common piece of clothing'.
And as it's draped over her just before that CG, it arguably is worn on the upper half of the body.

Oh well, let's get this over with.

Fainaru ansaa: It's her socks, innit?
(And if it isn't, what the heck is it?!)

kouryuu
2005-09-15, 06:32
Congrats! you got it.

Aw, shucks. and I was so close! ;_;
oh well.

The md-5 sum was "Makoto's blue striped socks"

l|ammamama
2005-09-15, 11:22
oh Dear that was close, whew!

it was one of those deceptively mundane answers... *shakes fist*

kouryuu
2005-09-15, 11:42
Yea, I was rather shocked that It took you guys longer to get her socks, rather than Revvies model number.

roxfan
2005-09-15, 12:34
So "socks" is not an English word? o.O

dg1
2005-09-15, 12:45
So "socks" is not an English word? o.O

Actually, the right answer was "Makoto's blue striped socks", and it's not an english word since it's a phrase. When haeleth-chama said "socks", kouryuu-san assumed that the answer is correct.

l|ammamama
2005-09-15, 13:16
so now it's haeleth's turn to once again to start a new round?

Haeleth
2005-09-15, 13:53
Or anyone else who thinks of a good idea before me. (It's not like the socks were my idea particularly, after all.)

kouryuu
2005-09-15, 15:08
Actually, the right answer was "Makoto's blue striped socks", and it's not an english word since it's a phrase. When haeleth-chama said "socks", kouryuu-san assumed that the answer is correct.

Not so much assumed, as If we made you guess the EXACT phrase of the answer, no one would ever beat the Question setter. That and it was her socks. just "Makoto's socks" makes it not an english word, since ala Haeleth's book, "Japanese name and english phrase".

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-17, 10:15
I'm soooooooooo close...

... to win a 1 control point Domination map with FlakMine Cannon [Primary fire: Shrapnel shot; Alternative fire: A mine with shrapnel who glues in any place (except in the water, of couse!); The UT bots doesn't avoid the mines, but it's a bug who persecute all the UT custom Mine weapons...], Pinball Rocket launcher (Belongs to the Apocalypse weapons arsenal. Primary fire: Rockets, BUT ths rockets explodes when crash in the walls/ground/ceiling and bounces two more times before explodes at the last time!!!! Alternative fire: Rockets without impulsion - Like grenades - that bounces some times before... eh... Kaboooom! :P and before I forget: It's possible load to 6 rockets, and holding the shot button, I'll can keep the rockets in the weapon before release them and... Kabooom again! :P) and GF-9 Snifer rifle... (Belongs to te Inssurection Weapons arsenal. The GF-9 has the following effect: One shot, one bot in pieces - In almost all the times...) :P

... To get the answer too... :P

But it's unnecessary now... :(

Allright! It appears I get some heavy shrapnel damage, but I'll win the DeathMatch level, because of this, I'm ready for other!

See ya next weekend!
Remember, I have College next monday (19/09/2k5 :P), and because of this, I'll post only in the weekends!

"I live... again!"
Kaleb, in the beginning of the Blood PC game, when he exits of your grave :P

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-17, 18:02
Don't look at me for a question...
because I don't know about the "20 questions" operation...

Well, I'll rest a litlle, and destroy all my opponents in the UT arena...

Someday, I'll learn a way to create a UT model, so, I'll make The Kanon/AIR UT Model pack and destroy all the bots with Kanon/Air models, Or put all the characters in a Deathmatch arena and see the best warrior among the kanon/air characters :P

See ya next time my friends, maybe in the next week!

l|ammamama
2005-09-17, 18:12
i'm still trying to think up a good question, err answer, myself.. no luck so far though.

AstCd2
2005-09-17, 18:13
I'll take a shot, if no one else has anything in mind.

The answer for this round is:
bd8ec2661c1137d259fee93b98afc2d6

Your first hint ought to be a familiar one:
'The answer is not an English word'

As always, the scope of the answer is restricted to something characterisable as relating to Kanon, Air or Planetarian - but I expect you'll need to put your heads together to solve this one =P

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-17, 18:53
AstCD2 wrote in your previous post:

"I'll take a shot, if no one else has anything in mind. (...)"
=> Go ahead.
I have no good ideas for a question.
Now, I'll continue with my post:

AstCD2 wrote this too:
"(...)The answer for this round is:
bd8ec2661c1137d259fee93b98afc2d6(...)"
=> Eh, the "answer"?
Ok, I don't understand this code, but it's the answer?
Allright, I don't know the "20 questions rules"... but why "bd8ec2661c1137d259fee93b98afc2d6" is an answer?
Well... I'll continue with my (idiot?) post... :P

"(...)Your first hint ought to be a familiar one:
'The answer is not an English word'(...)"
=>Allright: We have some possibilities, such as (Connection lost! reconecting in 3, 2, 1, 0) and now it's time to study them and (Connection lost! reconecting in 3, 2, 1, 0), do you understand me my friends? It's simple!

"(...)As always, the scope of the answer is restricted to something characterisable as relating to Kanon, Air or Planetarian(...)"
=> Planetarium?
I don't know this anime...
Because of this, If the question has an answer who belongs to the Planetarium anime, I won't answer the question...

Well... Could I start with my question?
The quest(connection lost! reconecting in 3, 2, 1, 0)me?
(Forget the question, I'll wait a week to see the question pregress :P)

"(...)- but I expect you'll need to put your heads together to solve this one =P"
=>Put my hands together?
It sounds strange to me, very strange... :P

Allright! I'll take some shrapnel ammo and toast some @5$ in the Unreal Tournament DeathMatch arena :P

and take some shrapnel ammo and (Who knows!) and beat the next question :)

See ya next time my friends!
Kaleb says the same :P

AstCd2
2005-09-17, 18:57
Allright, I don't know the "20 questions rules"... but why "bd8ec2661c1137d259fee93b98afc2d6" is a answer?

Some question setters like to present their answer in the form of a code before the game begins as a show of good faith. This way, after the game is over and the answer announced, players can go and check it against the code to make sure they haven't changed their minds halfway.

The one we commonly use for this game is the md5 hashcode. You can find a generator here:
http://bfl.rctek.com/tools/?tool=hasher

l|ammamama
2005-09-17, 19:05
may as well start with the tried and true.

question:
is it bigger then a breadbox?

AstCd2
2005-09-17, 19:09
may as well start with the tried and true.

question:
is it bigger then a breadbox?

I can't give a yes/no answer to this with any degree of accuracy, so I'll have to pass. Sorry.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-17, 19:14
Ok...
The answer is codified...
When the "english answer" has been announced, anyone can go and check it against the code to make sure they haven't changed their minds halfway....

Ok, I understand...
Good Idea :P

See ya next time!

But, before I forget:
My question:
I'm sure who that's a stupid question, but I need know - maybe I could find a way to answer the question :)

question
The object, phrase, word belongs to the Planetarium anime?

AstCd2
2005-09-17, 19:15
question
The object, phrase, word belongs to the Planetarium anime?

No.

Questions
1. Is it from Planetarian? - No.

Passed
1. Is it larger than a breadbox?

Hints
1. It's not an English word.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-17, 19:25
Good! It means 2 thngs:
1° that the word/object/phrase/creature/character/demon/cyborg/my Dark_soul Kanon characters/PC worm/I have no more ideas :P
belongs to the Kanon universe or to the AIR universe.
2° And
I can (I think I can...) to get a answer :P

No more questions... yet :P

I'll see the question progress and post another queston another day... or not :P

I amuse myself. Almost.

(The original is "You amuse me. Almost", and the phrase belongs to one of the male characters of Blood 2 the chosen... at the moment, I've remebered of Kaleb, but I don't remember the other :P)

Bef(Connection lost: reconecting in 3, 2, 1, 0), ok? :P
One more think: Forget, I've already forgotten what I say :P

l|ammamama
2005-09-17, 20:06
I can't give a yes/no answer to this with any degree of accuracy, so I'll have to pass. Sorry.

Hrmm! well i guess a 'pass' is helpfull in certan ways.

For example i highly doubt it's makoto's panties this time...

and that's not a question!!

drmchsr0
2005-09-17, 22:12
Does it involve the use of the soundword "Gao"?

(NOT A QUESTION)
Is it a shrubbery?

AstCd2
2005-09-17, 22:25
Does it involve the use of the soundword "Gao"?

No.

Questions
2. Does it involve the use of the soundword "Gao"? - No.

Passed

Hints

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-18, 06:41
No idea today :P

New
2005-09-18, 08:31
Is it from Kanon?

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-18, 11:51
I'm STILL with no good ideas...

Also, because I'm waiting to see if the object/word/demon/custom UT Flak cannon/PC trojan virus/tayaki/PC worm Blaster/I forget all what I say in this moment :P belongs to the Kanon universe...

Remember, New asked this in your las forum!

To refresh the memory:
New wrote: Is it from Kanon?
(Help: How I make to erase the "quote" name when I "quote" some phrase?)

allright?

See ya next time!

AstCd2
2005-09-18, 14:06
Is it from Kanon?

No.

Questions
3. Is it from Kanon? - No.

Passed

Hints

l|ammamama
2005-09-18, 14:17
discussion:
well, then i guess we've narrowed it to being from the Air universe unless there's some dastardly loophole involved. hmm..

Question:
Is it a personal possession of a Primary character from the Air universe? (namely, not 'that old woman who gave yukito a riceball' etc.)

dg1
2005-09-18, 14:19
Discussion

Let's find out first which game it belongs

Question: Is it from Air?

(If not, then his avatar might tell us the answer ^_^)

Misu
2005-09-18, 14:26
As always, the scope of the answer is restricted to something characterisable as relating to Kanon, Air or Planetarian

Which, since it is not from Kanon or Planetarian, we know for sure that it is from AIR, so please X out the "Is it from AIR" questions, as becuase we would be losing a valuable question slot.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-18, 14:41
I Agree with Misu

Why dg1 wrote this?
"(...)Question: Is it from Air?(...)"

If the word/object/food/PC virus/Shareware software crack/Shareware software keygen/Doom remake/Devil spirit/And bunches of stupids ideas :P
Doesn't belongs Of Universes of Kanon and Planetarium, and the questions uses answers who can be found in Kanon/AIR/Planetarium animes, why you ask "Is it from Air?" ?

If you don't know about this, Ok, no problem...
And If you knew about this... no problem again, I think...
(At least, You won't have any problem with me :) )

and please: How I make to erase the "quote" name when I "quote" some phrase? No one answers my doubt!

No questions at the moment...

See ya next post!

dgreater1
2005-09-18, 15:12
As always, the scope of the answer is restricted to something characterisable as relating to Kanon, Air or Planetarian

Which, since it is not from Kanon or Planetarian, we know for sure that it is from AIR, so please X out the "Is it from AIR" questions, as becuase we would be losing a valuable question slot.

Sorry :p (I didn't see and couldn't find the rules, so I assumed that it must at least be related to Key's famous games [Clannad, Air, Kanon, One, Tomoyo after life (is one a Key game?)] )

Haeleth
2005-09-18, 15:20
For Kanon there's the fully translated anime and the partial game translation, for AIR there's the anime, for Planetarian there's the full game, but for Clannad there's nothing in English at all, so I think we decided to exclude it on those grounds.

The situation for ONE is similar: not well-enough known among English fans, alas.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-18, 15:32
=>First of all: The 139° post is mine! :P
______________________Back to the post! :P_______________________
Oh...

Now I understand the reason of the anime restriction...

However, I don't know absolutely NOTHING about Planetarium...
Someday... who knows... :P

No Ideas for questions today.
Also, No Ideas about the word/think/object/PC worm/FPS strange weapon/Hacking methods/idiot ideas :P

But, I'll kick a answer:
[i]answer! not a question!!![/b]

Is it the Misuzu's Aunt motocycle?

see ya next time, my friends!

And before I forget: Thanks for the help, Haeleth.

Haeleth
2005-09-18, 15:38
I say answer! not a question!!!
You mean you're suggesting a possible answer, that we might try to ask questions to see if we can rule out, rather than actually asking whether that is the answer, right?

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-18, 16:31
Fisrt of all: the 141° post is mine! :P

Now, the post :P

cyborg_alberto wrote:
I say answer! not a question!!!

You mean you're suggesting a possible answer, that we might try to ask questions to see if we can rule out, rather than actually asking whether that is the answer, right?

(After translating with a dictionary in one of hands and doubts in the mind - about 6 minutes)
Eh... It's almost this idea... :P

I said "I say ANSWER, not a question" to avoid to see my answer as one of the 20 questions again - Like the Makoto's jacket question, when Kouryuu has considered this question like one for the 20 questions and it is, only, part of my post, do you remember?
Besides, I'ts better than use a question and waste a question slot with a question... How my anime knowledge is worse than my english skill... Well, you understand now... :P

Also, That isn't my final answer... because of this, I "kick" a answer, do you understand now?
BUT If my kicked answer was the answer, please, say that the Cyborg kicks and gets a point in this round, right? :P

Eh... It's all :)

Only for waste more space in my post:
My College starts tomorrow, because of this, I won't can post in the normal days (Monday to friday), only in the weekends...

See ya next time, my friends! :)
And... Try laugh with my posted madness, ok? :P
hehehehehehehehehehe! (laughs!)

l|ammamama
2005-09-18, 16:59
in any case, i doubt that the item in question is haruka's motorcycle on the grounds that a motorcycle is clearly bigger then a breadbox.

i'm starting to think that the question which Wasn't answered might be the most helpful one.

Iriliane
2005-09-18, 18:35
I'm starting to think that the question which wasn't answered might be the most helpful one.

Along that line of thought, Is it a physical object? (Something a person could actually touch or otherwise interact with on a physical level.)

drmchsr0
2005-09-18, 18:38
Edit: Bleh.

There was no question here. It was all your imagination.

Iriliane
2005-09-18, 19:04
Is it Misuzu's peach juice?
('Tis a phrase!)

It's a bit early to be asking about specific items is it not. I'll politely request that this question be skipped over until we have more information. Perhaps a better question for you to have asked at this point would have been 'Does it belong to Misuzu?'(I am not asking this... yet).

zalas
2005-09-18, 20:23
And for newcomers to this game, I'd recommend only asking questions that can limit the number of possibilities for the answer. This way, you don't waste questions, since there's a limited number that can be asked. For example, asking whether it's Misuzu's peach juice is probably not as useful as asking whether it's a food first.

l|ammamama
2005-09-18, 20:35
haha poor astcd2 is going to come back to 20 some odd replies to sift through ~_~

zalas
2005-09-18, 20:56
AstCd2さん、ファイト!

AstCd2
2005-09-19, 00:13
Along that line of thought, Is it a physical object? (Something a person could actually touch or otherwise interact with on a physical level.)

No.

Is it a personal possession of a Primary character from the Air universe? (namely, not 'that old woman who gave yukito a riceball' etc.)"
No.

I answered both questions which weren't withdrawn because I don't consider tangibility and possession to be mutually exclusive (consider things like wishes, special powers, memories, data and so on).

I interpreted 'personal possession' literally to include borrowed or stolen items, and 'Primary character' to mean any character whose full name is mentioned at least once during the course of the game.

Questions
4. Is it a physical [tangible/interactive] object? - No.
5. Is it a personal possession of a Primary character from the Air universe? - No.

Passed

Hints

drmchsr0
2005-09-19, 01:28
Does it have red hair?

Edit: Yes, this time, I'm serious.

AstCd2
2005-09-19, 01:43
Does it have red hair?
Are you sure you want to ask this? =P

zalas
2005-09-19, 02:09
Discussion:

I wonder what types of non physical things there can be that can be used for this type of game.
I can currently think of either 'abstract things' like thoughts and memories,
and 'aspects of things' like the blueness of the sea, how high the mountain is, etc. Anyone else have any ideas?

Misu
2005-09-19, 05:36
Does it have red hair?

Yeah, judging by that, I highly doubt it would have red hair.....

Next up, my question!
Is it a spoken phrase or written phrase from somewhere in a CG?

AstCd2
2005-09-19, 05:47
Is it a spoken phrase or written phrase from somewhere in a CG?

To the best of my knowledge, no.

I interpreted this question to mean "Is the answer a phrase spoken by one of the characters or displayed as part of a CG during a period where one of the CGs is on the screen?"

Questions
5. Is it a personal possession of a Primary character from the Air universe? - No.
6. Is it a spoken phrase or written phrase from somewhere in a CG? - No.

Passed

Hints

l|ammamama
2005-09-19, 09:39
Discussion:
hmm, it sortof feels like the answer might be "the memories of the planet", but of course i wouldn't want to ask that at such an early stage in the game.

hmm.. we need to think up some more good narrowers

Ah, how about

Question:
Is the *whatever* in question more closely related to the summer arc then it is to the rest of the story? (anything concerning the winged beings, etc)

AstCd2
2005-09-19, 15:25
Is the *whatever* in question more closely related to the summer arc then it is to the rest of the story? (anything concerning the winged beings, etc)

No.

Questions
7. Is the answer more closely related to the summer arc then it is to the rest of the story? - No.

Passed

Hints

Misu
2005-09-19, 17:56
Discussion:

Okay, so lets take a look at what we have.

-Its Part of AIR, but not specifically from Summer.
-Nots not a tangible thing, nor a written or verbal phrase.

So what does that leave us with? Emotions? Thoughts? Any other ideas?

Shii
2005-09-19, 18:00
redacted question that AstCd2 probably would pass

kouryuu
2005-09-19, 18:27
So what does that leave us with? Emotions? Thoughts? Any other ideas?

Dreams. Like in Kanon, all those Dream sequences, and if i remember correctly, AIR has a few as well?

I propose asking

"Is it from the anime?"

just to be sure.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-19, 20:13
No ideas today...

Let me see if I understand:
The answer isn't a "real" object, but a "unreal" (and NOT Unreal, the First Person Shooter with a Old Shrapnel Cannon :P´~) think?

=>Remember, Is it a physical [tangible/interactive] object? - No.

Well... I have no ideas today...
See ya next Time!

AND YES, I HAVE BEEN STARTED THE COLLEGE TODAY, BUT TODAY (20 and 21/09/2005; It's because I've written the post in 20/09 and I have edited it in 21/09, ok?) SOME THINGS IN THE INTERNET TODAY... BECAUSE OF THIS, I'VE ENJOYED 'TIS ('TIS=THIS, ISN'T IT?) TIME AND I'VE POSTED HERE! :P´~

Before I forget again: The 160° post is mine! Fell the power of the Old Shrapnel Cannon (A.K.A The "Unreal Super shotgun") and take some shrapnel damage! :P´~

l|ammamama
2005-09-21, 10:57
Hmm so i guess my "dreams of the planet" theory is unlikely, considering it's related more so to the summer arc then the rest of the story.

since it's not a main character's posession (which i'm pretty sure a thought or memory of theirs would fall under), from what we've thought up so far that would leave us just with an aspect of somthing like zalas mentioned.

so we might as well ask-

Question:
Is the answer an 'aspect of somthing' ?

drmchsr0
2005-09-21, 11:05
Is it an illness?

Iriliane
2005-09-21, 11:51
It could be something like a curse or spell.

Haeleth
2005-09-21, 12:39
Discussion

It can't be Kano's condition - that would have to be classed as "the possession of a main character." But it might be Misuzu's, I guess.

dgreater1
2005-09-21, 13:09
Discussion

How about discussing whether or not it belongs to a certain character (or thing?) in Air (not the primary characters)? Like for example, Minagi's mother's dream? Saika's sickness? or the feather's power? Ahh... there are lots of possibility.

AstCd2
2005-09-21, 13:37
Question:
Is the answer an 'aspect of somthing' ?

That's a pretty abstract question, but as far as I can tell, No.

Is it an illness?

No.

If no one's asked the key question that makes everything clear yet by the next question, I'll give a hint.

Questions
7. Is the answer more closely related to the summer arc then it is to the rest of the story? - No.
8. Is the answer an 'aspect of somthing' ? - No.
9. Is it an illness? - No.

Passed

Hints

Iriliane
2005-09-21, 13:59
Is it an abstract concept.

AstCd2
2005-09-21, 14:58
Is it an abstract concept.

No - in so far as it isn't something general like 'love'. I suppose a case could be made for anything at all being an instance of an abstract concept, but the answer I have in mind is not the concept itself.

Your second hint: It and its direct effects are not visible.

Questions
10. Is it an abstract concept - No.

Passed

Hints
2. It and its direct effects are not visible.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-23, 04:42
I quit...

Heavy Shrapnel damage to me...
Heavy Energy shot damage to me...
Heavy Rocket damage to me...

and heavy headaches to me... :P

see ya another day!
(probably, when I get an answer :P)

Before I forget:
1°: The 169° post is mine! :P
2°: My question about AIR movie wasn't read, what a good thing! :P
3°: The posts in the normal days (Monday to friday) were made in the College PCs...
But In saturdays and Sundays, I'll posi in my F...in' connection machine :P
4°: Try (All in the forum) laugh a little [at least a smile with one teeth (or tooth? I forgot! T_T)] with my crazy posts, ok? :P
5°: And NO, I'm NOT crazy to take heavy damage, it's only to... nothing special, only for post anything... Yah! :P
6°: And...
What "means" cute (A synonym, please... except if someone takes (or has) a English-portuguese Dictionary :P

see ya! :P

Iriliane
2005-09-23, 12:52
Discussion: Could it be the AIR TV series or game itself. Something not existant within the world of AIR itself but related.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-24, 10:48
Well, let's go again...
I'm the winner in the UT single player mode, after take some shrapnel and rocket damage of Xan... But I'm back! :P

Could it be the AIR TV series or game itself. Something not existant within the world of AIR itself but related.

Because of this, I think the thing coudn't be some of the AIR CG game.
Correct me if I made a mistake, ok?
[Also, correct me, if possible, all my errors in this post, because I'm brazilian and my english isn't good... Thanks to New for the help in my english, and for all who have posted my erros. I'm very grateful with them all! :)]

My Idea about the Minagi's mother illness was killed with a Unreal Tournament Flak Cannon shrapnel grenade... But If the thing is the Minagi's Mother disease... :P

And about some related in the anime...

(Attention! It isn't a question, but a answer!!! and please, READ this FU...n' post 3 times for don't make any type of mistake! :P)

The thing coundn't be the song of the woman who appears in the Kano's dream, in the 4° (or 5°? I've forgotten! T_T) episode?

Only a kicked answer... because that's the best Idea who I "take" in my brain... I'm very worried with another important thinks now, because of this I'm not with good ideas (and I have NO time to think in a good answer too) to now...

see ya next time!

dum200
2005-09-24, 15:14
i have not read the middles pages just the 1st and last page
but may i ask does it have to do with physics?

also i dont really understand the previous post and the one b4 it~

AstCd2
2005-09-24, 17:54
does it have to do with physics?

No.

For all our new players - please put either discussion or question before your post.
Otherwise, you'll run the risk of being subject to my arbitrary interpretation =P

Questions
10. Is it an abstract concept? - No.
11. Is it related to physics? - No.

Passed

Hints

drmchsr0
2005-09-24, 19:42
Discussion:

Astcd2, you want to win this badly, don't you?

AstCd2
2005-09-24, 19:47
Discussion:
Astcd2, you want to win this badly, don't you?

There's no satisfaction in winning if no one even comes close - and none of you have, so far =P
If no one does any better by the next question, I'll give out another (better) hint.

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-25, 07:53
also i dont really understand the previous post and the one b4 it~

Now, read. Which part of my post DO YOU NOTunderstand!? :P

Well, what do you don't understand in my post? and what do you don't understand in the one before my post?
If you "speak" what you don't understand, I could explain it 2-u, ok?

But, I've remebered about this phrase:
Well, let's go again...
I'm the winner in the UT single player mode, after take some shrapnel and rocket damage of Xan... But I'm back! :P

UT means "Unreal Tournament", a First Person shooter who brings the multiplayer gamestyles for the singleplayer! Very cool, almost Quake 3 style... Have you never heard about this game?
(...)after take some shrapnel and rocket damage of Xan(...)
In the last level of this game, you must defeat Xan, the Tournament winner.
In this level, you'll find almost all the game weapons. One of them is the Flak Cannon, a cannon who shots hot steel shrapnel fragments, like a shotgun. This gun also shots shrapnel grenades. And the another is the Rocket launcher, a weapon who shots... rockets - In the truth, grenades with (primary fire), or without (Alternative fire), rocket impulsion, although the "grenades" has the rocket format. Ok?

Another thing: My english skill is bad... Sorry :P

and no questions today...
But a discussion: The thing coundn't be the song of the woman who appears in the Kano's dream, in the 4° (or 5°? I've forgotten! T_T) episode?

Maybe now my kicked answers will be read... :P

see ya!

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-25, 08:36
Allright...
Time to make a careful, step-by-step analysis... to myself :P
But you can see and take some ideas. :P
Enjoy! (or not! :P)

Questions
It means that the thing belongs to AIR (Duh!) :P

It means some ethereal (My opinion, of course...)
It could be something like a curse or spell.
and It's a good idea :)

It means (for me!) that the think "is" in the AIR anime Universe, in the "modern times" (I mean: The time where Misuzu, Yukito and the other characters live)

No ideas about this... T_T

So, any type of sickness, like the Minagi's mother "disease", or (...)Saika's sickness?(...)
can be "forgotten", I think...

What AstCd2 has answered about this question: "No - in so far as it isn't something general like 'love'. I suppose a case could be made for anything at all being an instance of an abstract concept, but the answer I have in mind is not the concept itself.(...)"

And my answer... sorry :P

So, the thing is, in fact, some "ethereal" thing who doesn't belong a Primary character from the Air universe... Also, It isn't a disease or a "aspect of something"...

Hints
So, the thing is, in fact, some "ethereal" thing who doesn't belong a Primary character from the Air universe... Also, It isn't a disease or a "aspect of something"...
Besides, it isn't a english word (Duh!) and the thing and its efects aren't visible...(Duh again! :P)

I'm stiil with NO ideas for a question T_T
Because of this, you'll wait your next hint, AstCd2 :P
If no one does any better by the next question, I'll give out another (better) hint.

Discussion, DISCUSSION, NOT A QUESTION!!!:Maybe such thing doesn't be the "feather's curse"... What do you (all you in this forum!) think about this question?

l|ammamama
2005-09-25, 10:09
discussion:

hmm, well astcd2 already gave us the hint: "It and it's direct effects are not visable"

i've been wracking my brain for awhile trying to think of a question to ask that takes this into account, but the abstract nature of the answer is making it difficult for me to think one up ~_~

cyborg_alberto: hmm, the feather curse (i'm assuming you mean what happened during Kano's story arc) would be a good idea, but unfortunately astcd2s hint rules that out because the direct effects of it (kano being possesed every now and then) are visable. Creepy eyes, talking, etc.

but, i figure i'll throw another narrower-type question out there...

Question:
Do the aformentioned "direct effects" of the thing in question affect Kano, Misuzu, Minagi, Tohno, Yukito, Haruka, Hijiri, or the woman that made Yukito a riceball in the very beginning of the story?

AstCd2
2005-09-25, 13:37
Question:
Do the aformentioned "direct effects" of the thing in question affect Kano, Misuzu, Minagi, Tohno, Yukito, Haruka, Hijiri, or the woman that made Yukito a riceball in the very beginning of the story?

No.

Hint 3:
While it can't be seen or touched, it can be heard.

If you can't get it after that with 8 questions left to go, there's something wrong with you guys =P

Questions
12. Do the aformentioned "direct effects" of the thing in question affect Kano, Misuzu, Minagi, Tohno, Yukito, Haruka, Hijiri, or the woman that made Yukito a riceball in the very beginning of the story? - No.

Passed

Hints

Haeleth
2005-09-25, 14:06
Discussion
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

Still, rather than guess straight away and risk wasting a question, I guess we should narrow things down just to be sure...

Question
Does the answer relate to music?

AstCd2
2005-09-25, 14:55
Question
Does the answer relate to music?

Yes.

Questions
8. Is the answer an 'aspect of something' ? - No.
12. Do the aformentioned "direct effects" of the thing in question affect Kano, Misuzu, Minagi, Tohno, Yukito, Haruka, Hijiri, or the woman that made Yukito a riceball in the very beginning of the story? - No.
13. Does the answer relate to music? - Yes.

Passed

Hints
3. While it can't be seen or touched, it can be heard.

zalas
2005-09-25, 15:03
If Haeleth's thinking the same thing I am thinking, then Astさん wins the evil question award.

EDIT: Hrmm though the last hint seems to indicate otherwise...

Question: Is the answer the name of a song?

AstCd2
2005-09-25, 15:15
Question: Is the answer the name of a song?

Yes.

I had the song itself in mind as the answer rather than the specific song title, but they're really one and the same when reduced to a one line md5 phrase.

Questions
14. Is it the name of a song? - Yes.

Passed

Hints

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-25, 19:09
Yep, I'm back!

Yep, I'm here too :P
and Kaleb (Blood and Blood 2 - The chosen; They're First person shooters, and Kaleb is the playable character, ok?) is here today :P

Hints

If the answer is a name of a song of the AIR universe, and the music doesn't "belongs" some principal character...

So, I'll get my Super Twin Omega blasting comet kick (I mean: A eagle-shot kick, although this eagle has your blindness moments...)
Pay attention: It's a answer, or, if you prefer, a discussion, a DISCUSSION! and NOT (I repeat) NOT (I repeat... again) NOT (I live... again! :P) NOT (Kaleb lives again... too :P) NOT a question for the 20 questions!
Besides, when I've posted a question it hasn't been used; why would you use my answer like a question, IF i said five times that it's NOT a question, but a answer!? :P

Remember, It's only a way to avoid the use of my answers like one of 20 questions... Ok, my english isn't good... but... eh... forget, I didn't find the right words again... :P

Do the thing is the name of the music who a woman sings in the Kano's dream, in the 4° episode?

Oh yes!
I've remembered...

(...)and no questions today...
But a discussion: The thing coundn't be the song of the woman who appears in the Kano's dream, in the 4° (or 5°? I've forgotten! T_T) episode?

Maybe now my kicked answers will be read... :P(...)

... and my previous post died with some shrapnel shots! T_T
... and revives again to the tournament... :D

See ya!

kouryuu
2005-09-25, 20:16

Discussion Then I suppose the real question lies in whether it is Aozora, Tori no Uta, or maybe one of the more minor themes?

drmchsr0
2005-09-25, 21:00
It's a song, eh? Now part of the question makes sense.

Question:
Can I find this song in the AIR OST?(Not Movie)

AstCd2
2005-09-25, 21:31
Question:
Can I find this song in the AIR OST?(Not Movie)

Strictly speaking, no.
Be careful how you interpret that, though - the answer may depend on how you phrase your question.

Questions
15. Can I find this song in the AIR OST? - No.

Passed

Hints

zalas
2005-09-25, 21:49
Discussion:

If it's not on the AIR OST, then you cannot hear it in the game. My guesses go towards something like either an unsung song, like Minagi's bubble blowing lullaby, Shiraho's song. Otherwise, it'll be some song on one of the key sounds label albums.

Haeleth
2005-09-26, 04:37
Discussion
It's got to be AIR related, right? He said right at the start that it was restricted to the games. So it's probably not something random from a KSL album.

Of course, if he's being really evil, it'll be one of the alternative versions of Tori no uta. ;)

drmchsr0
2005-09-26, 04:49
Discussion:

Or worse, it could be from the AIR MOVIE OST.

Iriliane
2005-09-26, 11:41
Discussion:Could it be "Melody" the tori no uta clone?

zalas
2005-09-26, 21:16
Discussion:
Well, Lia is related to AIR, plus natukage is *technically* related to AIR because its instrumental version was found in the game.

If you can't get it after that with 8 questions left to go, there's something wrong with you guys =P

This seems to indicate the answer is obvious, so maybe that rip-off song is more likely to be the correct answer.

I propose we ask if the song was authorized by Key. <_<

dgreater1
2005-09-27, 10:42
Strictly speaking, no.
Be careful how you interpret that, though - the answer may depend on how you phrase your question.

Discussion

It could be some song from the anime that isn't included in the OST? Like Shiraho's song (lullaby?)? Could it be that he's telling us that it isn't included in the AIR Game OST, which means it could be in the movie or in the series.

Haeleth
2005-09-27, 10:48
Surely we might just as well ask outright if it's the ripoff...

I'd think a better gambit would be to ask if it's heard in either of the anime versions, which AFAICT would rule out roughly half the options we've thought of.

Iriliane
2005-09-27, 12:46
Surely we might just as well ask outright if it's the ripoff...

I'd think a better gambit would be to ask if it's heard in either of the anime versions, which AFAICT would rule out roughly half the options we've thought of.

I'm convinced it is the ripoff (melody) so I'll ask. Is it?

AstCd2
2005-09-27, 17:56
I'm convinced it is the ripoff (melody) so I'll ask. Is it?

No.
Surely you didn't think it would be that easy? =P

I should clarify at this point that for the relevant questions, 'song' was interpreted to mean 'musical arrangement with lyrics'. Pachelbel's Canon, for example, would not commonly be regarded as a song, despite universal recognition as a good piece of music.

Questions
16. Is it Melody? - No.

Passed

Hints
3. While it can't be seen or touched, it can be heard

dg1
2005-09-27, 20:04
Discussion

There are three songs I have in mind. 1st one is If Dreams Came True 2nd Shiraho's song and the 3rd is Natsukage (sung by Lia) - neither of them belong to a primary character (except Natsukage), you can't find them on the Game OST

Iriliane
2005-09-27, 20:38
Discussion: Perhaps we should ask if the piece of music is voiced. Or if it's a variation on a piece which does exist on the OST.

kouryuu
2005-09-27, 21:44
Discussion: Perhaps we should ask if the piece of music is voiced. Or if it's a variation on a piece which does exist on the OST.
I should clarify at this point that for the relevant questions, 'song' was interpreted to mean 'musical arrangement with lyrics'.

Discussion Why don't we just ask "Is it from the Game OST?"

AstCd2
2005-09-27, 21:49
Discussion Why don't we just ask "Is it from the Game OST?"
I took this to meant the game OST rather than the TV series OST - but I gather that they're substantially similar.

I'd look over zalas's question carefully - the answer may not be as specific as you think =3

kouryuu
2005-09-27, 21:59

I'd look over zalas's question carefully - the answer may not be as specific as you think =3

... please tell me you're not so devious as to have taken that to meant "is it physicaly contained in the OST" rather than "is it a song recorded abd playable FROM the OST"

AstCd2
2005-09-27, 22:02
... plz tell me you're not so devious as to have taken that to meant "is it physicall contained in the OST" rather than "is it a song recorded abd playable FROM the OST"

Would I do such a thing? =P

For reference, zalas's question was
"Is it the name of a song?"

drmchsr0
2005-09-28, 01:08
Question:

Can it be heard in the AIR movie?

AstCd2
2005-09-28, 01:19
Question:
Can it be heard in the AIR movie?

To the best of my (and google's) recollection, no.

Questions
16. Is it Melody? - No.
17. Can it be heard in the Air Movie? - No.

Passed

Hints

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-28, 07:10
Oh... My... GOD!

If the answer is something easy, I think I can throw myself of a bridge :P

See ya next time! :P

zalas
2005-09-28, 08:41
Discussion:

If he's finding fault with whether it is the name of a song and whether it's specific enough, wouldn't Shiraho's song be the most likely candidate? There is no real specific name for that song, other than something like 'folk lullaby" or "Shiraho's song." "IF DREAMS COME TRUE" and "natukage" both have names. However, I wouldn't really call Shiraho's song a musical arrangement, since there is only one voice.

dgreater1
2005-09-28, 10:11

Discussion

If I'm correct... a song relates to music... why don't we clarify first if it can be heard in the anime version and the game? If you can listen to it in the game and the anime, the answer would be "Shiraho's lullaby" since that's the only one you wouldn't find in the Game OST but you can listen to in the anime. If you cannot, then the only choice would be "Natsukage (Lia version)" since we have ruled out "If Dreams Came True", but I think "Natsukage" will be ruled out since the song belongs to Misuzu (a primary character).

cyborg_alberto
2005-09-30, 10:51
Discussion:
Do the thing is the name of the music who a woman sings in the Kano's dream, in the 4° episode?

Oh yes!
I've remembered...

I wrote:
(...)and no questions today...

Maybe now my kicked answers will be read... :P(...)

that's the last time I'll repeat this.

I'm going! See ya!

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-01, 16:04
[Post written yesterday, when I was usibg this avatar: http://tmu.tauniverse.com/units/dauber96.png => The Dauber TA unit :) ]
An avatar at last!

I've used an internet URL of a Total Annihilation (TA) custom unit... and here's the Cyborg_Alberto Level 2! :P

but I have no answers today...

[Today's editon]
Well, this guy in the avatar is me :)

As you see, I'm not a real cyborg :P

see ya!

omgwtflolz
2005-10-01, 16:13
This isn't the avatar thread (http://forums.haeleth.net/viewtopic.php?t=299&start=0), you know. :/

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-01, 17:48
This isn't the avatar thread, you know. :/

Not yet...

1° My avatar Image isn't a cyborg, but a ROBOT WITH HUMAN CONSCIENCE of the Core faction of the Total Annihilation game...
But this unit isn't a official unit, but a Non-official unit... like a "Fan unit"...
The unit has the name of Dauber, It's a Core Faction Kbot level 2 unit :)

2° I don't get any good result when I've selected my HD images (Using C:\folder\folder\...\image.jpg in URL avatar). But, when I've used this image's URL... a robot has been appeared :P
If someone knows how I can put my avatar image (BUT A hd IMAGE! A IMAGE WHO USES THE URL: C:\FOLDER\FOLDER\...\IMAGE.*), please, say me T_T

see ya! :P

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-01, 18:20
- http://images3.orkut.com/images1/medium/189/8243189.jpg => Hi there! :P

Questions
16. Is it Melody? - No.

Passed

Hints

Discussion:
Ok... It's a song (Because It's some It can be heard ok?)...
a name of a song...
This song doesn't belongs to the AIR OST or AIR Movie...
Well, I'll risk a music name... But I'm NOT sure about this, 'cause I don't know If this muisc belongs to the AIR universe...

Is the name of this music... "Nostalgia"?

Well, I think that isn't the song name, because "nostalgia" can be a english word...
However, "Nostalgia" is a portuguese word too, and has the same meaning (or almost) in both languages... Hmmm...

Or...
Is it the name of the music sung by a woman in the Kano's dream, in the 4th episode?
Discussion:
Someone STILL remember about this?

see ya next time!

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-09, 07:11
If no one post here...

Maybe I make a "20 questions - The 4th Horseman" topic :P

Shii
2005-10-09, 07:17
Wait for AstCd2 to finish this session, at least.

Haeleth
2005-10-09, 07:20
We should probably help by asking questions... I've kind of forgotten where we got to though. ;_;

In the interest of moving this along, I guess we may as well just start being reckless:

Question: Is it Shiraho's song?

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-09, 08:26
Return to inocence :)

Discussion:

=>While I see the 1st Full Metal Panic episode in RM-low-quality-encode-format although The Kanon-And-AIR-RM-episodes are in a good-encode-quality :P

Ok... It's a song (Because It's some It can be heard ok?)...
a name of a song...
This song doesn't belongs to the AIR OST or AIR Movie...
Well, I'll risk a music name... But I'm NOT sure about this, 'cause I don't know If this muisc belongs to the AIR universe...

Is the name of this music... "Nostalgia"?

Well, I think that isn't the song name, because "nostalgia" can be a english word...
However, "Nostalgia" is a portuguese word too, and has the same meaning (or almost) in both languages... Hmmm...

Or...
Is it the name of the music sung by a woman in the Kano's dream, in the 4th episode?

Discussion:

Someone STILL remember about this?

see ya next time!

Haeleth
2005-10-09, 08:41
Or...
That's what I just asked. ;)

AstCd2
2005-10-09, 11:43
In the interest of moving this along, I guess we may as well just start being reckless:
Probably not a bad idea - you're almost there, anyway.

Question: Is it Shiraho's song?

No.

Questions
16. Is it Melody? - No.
18. Is it Shiraho's song? - No.

Passed

Hints

dg1
2005-10-09, 14:46
Discussion

OMG! If it's not Shiraho's lullaby, then it must be Natsukage (sung by Lia) since it's the only one remaining. BTW, how many songs do you think you can listen in Air?

1. Tori no Uta = included in Air Game OST (ruled out)
2. Farewell Song = included in Air Game OST (ruled out)
3. Aozora = included in Air Game OST (ruled out)
4. Natsukage = not in the game OST (not really sure about this one)
5. If Dreams Came True = can be heard from the Movie (ruled out)
6. Shiraho's lullaby = from the game and anime (not in the OST, but ruled out)

is there any more songs other than these?

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-09, 17:02
Hi!
Say Hello to the Macros!
http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78433.jpg
(I mean "The Level 3 ARM Kbot of Total Annihilation Strategy game :P)

questions to make?[/i]). Great Boss Haeleth, You -Yep, YOU :P - ]cyborg_alberto wrote:
Or...

That's what I just asked. ;)

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78433.jpgWith all respect, but when you have talked about my repetitive post?
(Maybe I haven't seen this because my bad english skill... - a good way to put my fails in someone (or something) who isn't me :P)

Discussion

OMG! If it's not Shiraho's lullaby, then it must be Natsukage (sung by Lia) since it's the only one remaining. BTW, how many songs do you think you can listen in Air?

1. Tori no Uta = included in Air Game OST (ruled out)
2. Farewell Song = included in Air Game OST (ruled out)
3. Aozora = included in Air Game OST (ruled out)
4. Natsukage = not in the game OST (not really sure about this one)
5. If Dreams Came True = can be heard from the Movie (ruled out)
6. Shiraho's lullaby = from the game and anime (not in the OST, but ruled out)

is there any more songs other than these?

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78433.jpgAnd nostalgia?
In the G(U can Forget about this :P)'s site, one of AIR musics has the name of "Nostalgia".
Anyone knows about this air song?

Note:

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78433.jpgI w0n'7 p057 7h3 G(Kernell error :P)'$ 4n1m3 mu51c 5173 url b3c4u53 h3r3 w3 d035n'7 p057 @b0u7 w4y$ t0 g37 suCh typ3 0f m4t3r14l - 3xc3pt u$1ng 7h3 g00d'n'0l $$ m0n3y :P´~

See ya!

dgreater1
2005-10-09, 17:13
dg1 (Hey guy, Why you don't register himself/herself/itself in the forum!? It's free! :) - wrote:

That was me, I'm just too lazy to log-in ^_~... and my sis always removes cookies :p

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-09, 17:27
cyborg_alberto wrote:
dg1 (Hey guy, Why you don't register himself/herself/itself in the forum!? It's free! :) - wrote:

That was me, I'm just too lazy to log-in ^_~... and my sis always removes cookies :p

Oh...

ok :)

But... Do you know about some AIR music callad "Nostalgia"?

Maybe tha's the answer... :)

Haeleth
2005-10-10, 03:53
[img]With all respect, but when you have talked about my repetitive post?
(Maybe I haven't seen this because my bad english skill... - a good way to put my fails in someone (or something) who isn't me :P)
The woman who sang that song in Kano's dream in the 4th episode was Shiraho. So the song she sang was Shiraho's lullaby.

In the G(U can Forget about this :P)'s site, one of AIR musics has the name of "Nostalgia".
Anyone knows about this air song?
I have to say I don't recognise the name...

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-10, 08:25
The very same cybernetically-enhanced poster

I'm a very cybernetically-enhanced poster heh!? :P

Eh my cool TA robotic units screenshots in my signature are very cool :P

And, the woman in that episode has the name of Shiraho?
Ok I don't know about. :)

And as I seen no one called about this:

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78433.jpgI w0n'7 p057 7h3 G(Kernell error :P)'$ 4n1m3 mu51c 5173 url b3c4u53 h3r3 w3 d035n'7 p057 @b0u7 w4y$ t0 g37 suCh typ3 0f m4t3r14l - 3xc3pt u$1ng 7h3 g00d'n'0l $$ m0n3y :P´~

good :P
But Haeleth, if you permit me, I'd say to you the site with the Nostalgia song (Very beautiful :) ) and another AIR musics (Tori no Uta, Aozora, Natsukage, Farewell song and If dreams came true)

See ya!

Haeleth
2005-10-10, 09:07
Oh, that "Nostalgia" - the one on RESOUND WAV.'s AirAria (http://www.akane.sakura.ne.jp/~resound/html/prod07_airaria.htm) arrange CD, right?

I don't have that CD - is that "a song with lyrics"? And is a third-party music CD closely linked enough with AIR to count, I wonder?

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-10, 13:32
hehe! :P

Oh, that "Nostalgia" - the one on RESOUND WAV.'s AirAria arrange CD, right?

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic79653.jpg
Haeleth, I don't know nothing about this album... T_T (http://www.akane.sakura.ne.jp/~resound/html/prod07_airaria.htm)

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic79588.jpg
Probably, you'll edit this...
http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic80031.jpg[/img]<=The Can Mark 2 :P
to protect this post!

(Nice try, but my admin power armour protected me. - Haeleth)
=>http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic80031.jpg<= But I have survived Haeleth! I'm THE unit! U can't defeat me!

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78433.jpgbut, if you wanna hear the Nostalgia that I got, [ed: it's one by Lia]...

[which we won't ask about the origin of =>And I won't say to you! ]! :P) has a last quote! :P You - Yep, you "girl" (So, I'm a ENHANCED CYBORG BECAUSE OF MY AVATAR, aren't you? aren't you?)]I don't have that CD - is that "a song with lyrics"? And is a third-party music CD closely linked enough with AIR to count, I wonder?

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic80282.jpgNostalgia is a song with lirics. No instrumental or BackGround music - Alias, I don't hear this music in all anime! T_T
But if you download the music in the site, you'll confirm my post :)[/url]

"[b]And is a third-party music CD closely linked enough with AIR to count, I wonder?"

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78359.jpg A "third-Party Music CD?
I'm sorry, but I don't have such information... It's all I know.

http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic78769.jpgSee ya!

Haeleth
2005-10-10, 14:21
*sweatdrop*

Um... nice as your various pictures are, do you think you could maybe not use them at the start of every sentence? Your posts end up taking up far too much space.

If it's the Lia "Nostalgia" you mean, then I'm not sure it's exactly associated with AIR. "Natsukage" is at least a vocal version of one of the AIR musics.

l|ammamama
2005-10-10, 15:55
hahaha you guys are a riot~

Not knowing much of anything about the songs (or their names) there's very little i can add at this point ;_;

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-11, 07:35
(Nice try, but my admin power armour protected me. - Haeleth)

Hey Haeleth...
I see I'm NOT the only guy here who likes to use Unreal Itens un the Unreal Tournament game, But I prefer the Unreal Minigun, not the Unreal power shield :P

The Can Mk2 is weak, because It's a level 2 heavy armored unit.
Next time, I'll Use Krogoth (None of the kbots in my signature is this Level 3 Core kbot, if you'd ask about him/her/it)

(here was a picture, but I won't put it here. U can forget about :P)Probably, you'll edit this...
=> Your edition:(Nice try, but my admin power armour protected me. - Haeleth)

but, if you wanna hear the Nostalgia that I got, =>Your ed. again! T_T[ed: it's one by Lia]...

I don't know if mY Nostalgia is one by Lia... Someday I'll discover.

The Cybernetic Enhanced poster with a CD-RW drive burner and 200 megabytes of Fresh anime musics [which we won't ask about the origin of]! :P)

Well Haeleth...
I don't know if you wanna or NOT know about them...
I'll say anyway :P

I didn't use the P2P tools, I swear!

... But I didn't buy them.
One of fonts has been killed with my great armored kbot. God have mercy of You Can...
http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime/unitpics/unitpic80031.jpg=>I'm back Chef! I'm THE Can Mark 2, not a sweet cute cursed girl! :P

Um... nice as your various pictures are, do you think you could maybe not use them at the start of every sentence? Your posts end up taking up far too much space.

Ok Haeleth...
Next post, no great number of units.
At least one: My avatar :P
Volka (The Avatar's Unit name) comes to stay!

...But before, take a massive cyber screenshot attack because of this! :P
(Dear me, the cyber screenshots seem to have run into a bunch of Spider Mines. - Haeleth)

If it's the Lia "Nostalgia" you mean, then I'm not sure it's exactly associated with AIR.

Me neither Haeleth.
Because of this I have asked about this here in this topic.

See ya!

...and take another massive cyber attack :P
(Oops, more mines. Maybe you should reconsider your opinion of shields. ^_^)

Iriliane
2005-10-11, 12:02
My God! The pictures! So many! It hurts my brain!(and eyes)

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-11, 20:09
My God! The pictures! So many! It hurts my brain!(and eyes)

Don't make me to use more units in my posts... :P

the Planet Annihilaton - Core Prime site (http://www.planetannihilation.com/coreprime) contains pics of thousands of units! - and this unit pics has found in this site.
Unfortunately, The Units aren't free. You must register (With a good Ca$h) in the FilePlanet to get them...

It's a great S..., because exists some sites who contains several free download units - Even The Cavedod, the Game Developer, had 6 free units in your site! [HAD, because Cavedog Company already declared insolvent... T_T] I don't see any reason to pay for get the units...

I prefer to use the good'n'ol (Insert your favourite P2P tool here. If you don't know any, don't ask to me. I won't say to you because Haeleth"ll edit this post when he reads it, Like he already made before) if I have NO OTHER choice - E-mule "eats" RAM and resources of my machine like water (Or like if the tomorrow never exists... T_T)

drmchsr0
2005-10-11, 20:20
Dude, tone down on the pics. It kills bandwidth.

2005-10-11, 22:34
Time to insanity...

Dude, tone down on the pics. It kills bandwidth.

Well, my 56k moden opens this page even with all this pics...
But I'll remove some pics - EXCEPT the signature picks and the avatar!
Sorry :P

(Dear me, the cyber screenshots seem to have run into a bunch of Spider Mines. - Haeleth)
YOU remove my pretty TA units!?
and says "DEAR ME"!?

Oh guy! Don't destroy my pretty units! T_T Uguuuuuuu! Auuuuuuuuuuuuu!

(Besides, You use the F... cheat codes "Loaded", "Allammo", "god" (UT cheats), +ATM, +DOUBLESHOT, +NOWISEE (Total Annihilation cheats; the DrDeath cheat releases all the levels, but if you upgrade the game for the 3.1 version, all levels will be released :P) and I have NO console access!! T_T
I NEED A KROGOTH, A BANTA, A SUMO, THE ARM AND CORE COMMANDERS, A BUNCH OF PEEWEES, AKs, ZEUS AND PYROS, A GOLIATH, MY CAN MARK 2, 20 FUSION POWERPLANTS AND 30 RETALIATORS (nuclear warhead factory! SUGOOOOOOOOI!) AND A GUARDIAIN OF STEGGU HERE AND NOW! T_T

and... spider mines? Oh man you need stop playin' UT 2k4 ot UT+Unreal 4ever mod (The MOD new models are horrible!) :P This game rules...
... but the U4ever new character models (Not the weapons: The Tomahawnk is a good mini-warhead launcer)... oh man... they are horrible!

(Oops, more mines. Maybe you should reconsider your opinion of shields. ^_^)

No way.
A redeemer shot kills anyone who "falls" in the mini warhead Explosion range, even if he uses a power shield. :P
It appears you never get a redeemer in the Unreal Tournament, the Mother of all rocket launchers... :P

________________________//___________________________//_______

Now, I'll "speak" serious - Let's admite such chance :P - in this time - I have no good ideas for the 20 questions. I give up.

Haeleth, first of all, I'm very grateful for all in this forum, and more grateful with the people to help me: new (English support), JudiactorOmega (Voice pack guide; I'll get the voice pack soon...), AstCd2 (The avatar help) and Keisuke [The guy who says: "My english skill wasn't a problem" :)] and you too.
But in this days, I see my posts aren't seem good-recieved by you... (Not all the cases, only the lasts posts...)
Because of this, I'd like to make some questions. Answer me if you want or if you have a answer - I have to think in all cases, because someday I'll make softwares; Maybe I make a Fan game, why not!?

(But before, please, don't edit this part of post. I won't make errors or mistakes in this time. Nothing of URLs with free music and/or RM/AVI animes download. Nothing of thousands of machine avatars - OK... Maybe a Flash King pic, or a Titan Junior pic... (Both are of Choushinsei Flashman: Flash King is a 3-module giant robot, and Titanboy is a One-vehicle - A truck - giant mech with a complement: The Flash Titan, who is the truck Trailer) or a Great Five pic... (the 5-module Hikari Sentai Maskman giant robot with sword, shield, cross and a pistol :P). Nothing of chalenges with "The Boss" - Yep, You - using a bunch of "The Can mark 2" :)
... but isn't means "nothing of idiot phrases." I - You too - need laugh a little too! don't be a perfect 120% machine!

Let's go:
1° What's the great problem in post "Oh I've used a (insert your P2P tool or mIRC script here) to get a Fan game/anime/mp3 music ?
Only a thing: Nothing about "Here we comment about get some anime/game/data with money, not with the P2P tools" ok?

(OBS: Yep, I use the P2P tools (very rare, the E-mule eats my PC resources in a secound or two...) and mIRC to get my things, but I'm NOT sell them. I download them for myself. The download is free (I'm NOT talkin' about P2P tools now...), and the sites doesn't offer animes in exibition in my country... except for Card Captor Sakura, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin - Here the anime has been renamed for "samurai X" because the kenshin's "X" scar... - and others... but no ALL! And before I forget: This animes has been offered for download by Fansubbers. I've gotten Kanon and AIR RM-format anime through them)

2° I see I'm making big $h175 with my repetitive machine avatars...
But what's the great problem in use great number of them, if the pics has no more than 80X80 pixels?
(I'm talking about the post when My units has been destroyed with spider mines... I prever the TA Spider Unit with a paralize shot... but no problem with the mines.)

Problably, you're thinkin: "What this cyborg wanna with such questions?"
And I answer: "Cybernetic Evolution" - But I still will show mechs - at least my avatar :)

and - The most important - to say "I'm sorry, so sorry", if I've caused problems in the forum.
Even I have machine parts (No, I don't have real machine parts, and my "Cyborg_Alberto" nick is because I have the sad habit to draw in a blank paper in the classrom when I'm annoyed or when I have no other thing to do, and I draw 10-headed armored cyborgs. Maybe I'll put then in a game :P), I'm still a human, and like one, I can the right to make errors...
... but I woudn't may...

Sorry for all problems...
and Thanks for all help. :)

See ya!

...and as I said before, a Pic of a giant robot :P
Titanboy, vehicle mode + Trailer: http://rovang.org/sentai/flash-titanboytruck.jpg
Titanboy, robot mode: http://rovang.org/sentai/flash-titanboy.jpg
Truck Robot + Trailer = A BIG Giant static robot called Great Titan: http://rovang.org/sentai/flash-greattitan.jpg

AstCd2
2005-10-11, 23:00
Some brief answers follow:
Could we please get back on topic after this? ^^;

1° What's the great problem in post "Oh I've used a (insert your P2P tool or mIRC script here) to get a Fan game/anime/mp3 music ?
Only a thing: Nothing about "Here we comment about get some anime/game/data with money, not with the P2P tools" ok?

As pervasive as piracy is, it doesn't change the fact that it's illegal. I won't soapbox on the morality (which, as I'm frequently reminded, bears no necessary correlation to the law) of P2P or downloading fansubs, but I think it's pretty reasonable of Haeleth to ask us not to announce violations of the law on his forum. At best, you'd be stating the obvious, and at worse, you'd be attracting unwanted attention from corporate-types.

2° I see I'm making big $h175 with my repetitive machine avatars...
But what's the great problem in use great number of them, if the pics has no more than 80X80 pixels?

Many users find that long posts filled with (off-topic) pictures make the conversational flow of the thread (as well as the actual post itself) difficult to follow.

and - The most important - to say "I'm sorry, so sorry", if I've caused problems in the forum.

Not at all. We were all new once =P

drmchsr0
2005-10-13, 05:40
OK, back to the topic at hand.

DISCUSSION:

Ok, so we've weeded out the AIR Game OST, AIR Movie OST, AIR TV OST.
It's a piece of music either
a) We've never heard of before (or noticed)
or
b) It's the plagarized version of Tori no Uta. (I have a feeling it's this...)

Damn, I wish I had an MD5 Hash decoder right about now...

And Yes, AstCd2 has owned us all.

l|ammamama
2005-10-13, 06:44
16. Is it Melody? - No.

Can't be the plagarized version of tori no uta, that was already asked.

soo, i guess it's up to someone to just make an educated guess... because i have nooo idea at this point.

Haeleth
2005-10-13, 06:57
What the heck, we've got questions to burn.

Question
Is it Natsukage?

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-13, 08:34
Ok. Back to the topic:

No Ideas today.

i've entered here to see my "guest" answers... Oh man I have a great error again!

see ya!

l|ammamama
2005-10-13, 11:30
Cyborg_alberto, your signature has gotten a little bit out of hand. Could you please make it smaller?

Just one picture would be appriciated~

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-13, 11:37
Cyborg_alberto, your signature has gotten a little bit out of hand. Could you please make it smaller?

Just one picture would be appriciated~

U...
...Can...
...Forget.
Haeleth's translation: "yes, I will make it smaller." :P

My TA units are here to stay. Besides, this signature isn't bigger than my "Dark_Soul_Ayu legend" signature.

back to the topic:

No ideas today :P

see ya next time!

AstCd2
2005-10-13, 14:36
Question
Is it Natsukage?

Yes, it is. Well done!
The md5 phrase was "Natsukage da yo mon!"

Exposition

While it might be argued that the song is more strongly associated with Misuzu than the other characters, I didn't think an association was strong enough to amount to a 'personal possession'.

While the BGM version of Natsukage is indeed found in the Air OST, I felt the answer to 14 was enough to specify that it was the 'song' (ie. vocal version) on the eponymous single.

Haeleth
2005-10-13, 15:45
Well, I asked the question, but I sure didn't think of that, so as usual I'll leave it to one of the people who actually suggested the correct answer to take up the baton if they want to...

l|ammamama
2005-10-13, 16:11
man, i should have guessed natsukage myself - considering that's my favorite song from the sound track.

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-14, 08:49
If someone permit me, I'll make a new round...

But before, I'll show the rules (I've extracted them of the 1st "20 questions" topic. U can see, AstCd2, I didn't change nothing :)

Rules

1. The question setter comes up with a term (or phrase) specifically associated with Key (person, phenomena, song, etc).
The answer is given in tripcode form when the question is set so that the other players can check it afterwards.
It'd be a good idea to limit words to Kanon or Air for now. Nothing too obscure, please.

2. The other players ask a total of 20 Yes/No questions
Questions should be aimed at determining what the word is (eg. Is it a physical object? Is it a person?). Discussion of theories is encouraged amongst players. So that the question setter doesn't mistake discussion for a question, please phrase them in the form "Question: Is it a physical object?".

3. The question setter keeps a list of responses, giving out occasional hints.

4. After 20 questions have been asked, the players must decide on a final answer
The final answer should be phrased as "Final Answer: Is it (answer)?"

5. Have fun!

Appendix
The question setter should avoid answering misleading or subjective questions like "Is it tasty?".

Well, that's the answer :)
09ac70ae52f58831c04bbe00a2e60432

09ac70ae52f58831c04bbe00a2e60432 (Only for I have sure I used correctly Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V :P)

A hint: It apperas in the game and in the anime (A good hint guys!)

Good luck!

See ya :P

Shii
2005-10-14, 14:46
To start: Is the answer from Kanon?

drmchsr0
2005-10-14, 15:36
Darn. I wanted to start this one...

Question: Is it on a shirt?

Iriliane
2005-10-14, 19:33
You're joking right? Doesn't that seem like a waste of a question at this point in time?

cyborg_alberto
2005-10-15, 02:54
To start: Is the answer from Kanon?

Wow! we have a good question!
Yep, you'll find my answer in the Kanon universe.

Huh?

You're joking right? Doesn't that seem like a waste of a question at this point in time?

Iriliane was right.
The drmchsr0 question was a wasted question.
At this time, I'll ignore this question. But that's the first and last time!

Do you see the rules?
(...)Appendix
The question setter should avoid answering misleading or subjective questions like "Is it tasty?"
(Don't worry, I'll make my best to follow the rules. :) )

Now, here are the questions ok?

Questions
1. (Shii's question)Is it from Kanon? Yes!

Killed questions (I mean "Passed")
1. (drmchsr0's question)Is it on a shirt? No answers for killed questions.

1st Hint:It apperas in the game and in the anime (A good hint guys!)

See ya!

dgreater1
2005-10-15, 03:10
Let's narrow narrow the choicesssssss

Question: Is it intangible?