PDA

View Full Version : planetarian on a rainy day (spoilers?)

neo-kun
2005-08-04, 04:05
anyone done it and how much more sad is it?

adun50
2005-08-04, 07:31
when the translation patch was released, it was raining here that day. and yes, I believe if you read through Planetarian when its raining outside, it makes it even more sad. made me sad the whole day :(

Maceart
2005-08-04, 12:26
Playing it at night with the speakers pumped up in a darkened room also heightens the atmosphere.

Shii
2005-08-04, 20:48
Playing it at night with the speakers pumped up in a darkened room also heightens the atmosphere.But not too late, or else you will be too tired at the end to understand what you've just read.

Maceart
2005-08-05, 10:31
True, it takes great concentration and skill to get past Planetarian in a day.

Haeleth
2005-08-06, 14:14
Any day when you play Planetarian seems like a rainy day. I've never got to the end without being amazed to look outside and find it's not actually raining.

(Of course, given where I live, it's pretty amazing for it not to be raining anyway...)

OogamiOokami
2005-08-06, 18:59
On a lighter note, I suppose...

I'm doing some back-to-school moving, so my room is filled with all sorts of boxes. I need to play the game on a rainy day, and 'discover' the bottle of Glenlivet 12-year in the box by the closet just as our Junker comrade has a similar experience.

kouryuu
2005-08-08, 15:05
Playing it at night with the speakers pumped up in a darkened room also heightens the atmosphere.

headphones, after your dorm has gone to sleep.

thats when i played it....
It really made revvie shine as the only light in the world at those times when i was playing through.