PDA

View Full Version : Official Key wallpapers?

GreatSaintLouis
2005-05-04, 20:00
Currently on Key's website, there are two nicely done wallpapers for Planetarian, and one.... INTERESTING wallpaper for Clannad. Does anyone know if they ever featured official wallpapers for Kanon or Air (or different ones for Clannad), and if so, would you know where to find one now?

Keisuke
2005-05-04, 20:22
Sorry, I've never seen one for myself.
However, I've seen couple of "doujin" Wallpapers of Key games.

BTW, original CGs in Key PC games can be used as a fine wallpaper. ;)

kouryuu
2005-05-04, 21:50
that they can!

Personally I like the Revvie wallpapers. I felt so sorry for her...

<3<3<3 poor revvie.... <3<3<3

Slipgate
2005-05-04, 22:00
What's in the Clannad paper?

AstCd2
2005-05-05, 00:26
Currently on Key's website, there are two nicely done wallpapers for Planetarian, and one.... INTERESTING wallpaper for Clannad. Does anyone know if they ever featured official wallpapers for Kanon or Air (or different ones for Clannad), and if so, would you know where to find one now?

Though it's questionable whether they were ever on the site, it seems that a number of supposedly official wallpapers are floating around the image boards (both Japanese and Western). You can also find them via the usual programs, but the less said about them, the better. I'd post what I have, but this is a university terminal.

Additionally, there is an Air wallpaper in a folder on the game disc.

As far as I know, the current Clannad wallpaper is the only one that's ever been offered.

What's in the Clannad paper?

A bunch of little super-deformed Clannad characters in a row at the bottom. Interestingly enough, it doesn't look like Itaru did them (or the picture of Fuuko on the main site, for that matter).

zalas
2005-05-05, 01:31
The AIR wallpaper with wind blowing around everyone was hilarious :D