PDA

View Full Version : Haeleth is [no longer] away

Haeleth
2005-05-02, 08:38
I will be in Germany from May 3rd to May 18th.

During this time I'm going to be pretty busy and have extremely limited net access, so I probably shan't be able to check here (including private messages) much if at all. If anyone needs to contact me urgently (and I mean urgently, like if the board's hacked or something), I've set up disaster-at-haeleth-dot-net to forward to my work account.

Be good while I'm away!

5月3日から5月18日までドイツにいます。
その間中インターネット接続は制限されるから、この掲示板やプライベートメッセージ、通常電子メールなどを読める機会はあまりないようです。
急用がある場合にdisaster-at-haeleth-dot-netで連絡してください。
(あそこのパソコンは漢字を表示できるかどうか判らないから、英語かローマ字で書く方が楽かも知れません)

Edit, 2005-5-18: I'm back. Details tomorrow.

adun50
2005-05-02, 10:12
Well have fun at doing whatever you are doing in Germany, oh and don't worry about the forum, we'll take good care of it.....yes....that we will....

Maceart
2005-05-02, 16:29
Germany? What for? All I remember during my trip to Germany was that the Munich airport had MERCEDES BENZ built baggage carts. Now that kicked ass.

AstCd2
2005-05-02, 16:57
You won't see this until you return, I suppose, but on the off chance that you do; have fun in Germany!

Slipgate
2005-05-02, 20:05
Well he has a day job, and it might require travel. Germany is not an inconceivable business location ;).

Have fun in the Deutschland, and be sufficiently freaked out if you find a 3/4ths native, 1/4th Japanese girl there saying "Anta baka!"

Slipgate

kouryuu
2005-05-02, 20:27
O.o that would freak me out if i was visiting germany...

Haeleth
2005-05-03, 01:39
Slipgate wins the "I wonder what he's up to" prize! No holidays for Haeleth.

Asuka probably won't show up, but my client does have at least one Japanese member on the team I'll be working with. Which should make my life a bit easier when the English speaker isn't around. Mein Deutsch ist <strike>nicht so gut</strike> schrecklich.

(But I sure speak it better than Asuka. ^^;)

Thanks for the good wishes, and see you all metaphorically in about a fortnight!

Hippo
2005-05-03, 01:56
wooooooooo germany... i always wanted to go there.... and get drunk.. and then go over speeding in a mercedes..

It's just a dream i guess :D

have fun haeleth...

Misu
2005-05-03, 04:14
Have a good trip *waves*.

GreatSaintLouis
2005-05-03, 11:32
"Business trip" my arse - he's just going to check up on the production of Units 05 and 06!

We're onto you, Haeleth!

kouryuu
2005-05-03, 12:58
AS long as he brings a unit for each of us, i see no problem :)

Spiritsnare
2005-05-03, 20:52
UNITS?! WHERE?!

Have a great one, Haeleth ^_^

2005-05-03, 20:59
You two want Evas? Seriously. You don't want Evas. Nasty things, make you late for dinner :).

(Bonus points to the person who catches the non-Eva reference I made)

Slipgate

Slipgate
2005-05-03, 21:01
Er, obviously. That was me.

Cleared my cookies and thought I was logged in.

Slipgate

GreatSaintLouis
2005-05-03, 23:20
Would the original context of the quote be aimed towards 'adventures', perhaps?

New
2005-05-04, 00:14
Evangelion references abound.

Honestly, I'd perfer a redhead, firey tempered German/Japanese girl for a trip gift then a EVA, but that'll do as well.

Have a fun time, Haeleth. Don't forget to <strike>hit on the girls</strike> do hard work!

AzureLight
2005-05-04, 05:25
行っていらっしゃい~ ハレス様。

Slipgate
2005-05-04, 10:52
GreatSaintLouis: Yes indeedy. You get BONUS POINTS! Redeemable for.... don't know, maybe something will come up in the future.

New: I would too :). Interestingly, when I wasn't logged in, your strikeout HTML just showed up as the tags instead of being rendered, and then when I logged in it was rendered properly. Is it possible this board doesn't render the HTML unless you're logged in, or was that a fluke?

Well, I might mangle the spelling here, but:

きおつけて!

New
2005-05-04, 17:58
GreatSaintLouis: Yes indeedy. You get BONUS POINTS! Redeemable for.... don't know, maybe something will come up in the future.

New: I would too :). Interestingly, when I wasn't logged in, your strikeout HTML just showed up as the tags instead of being rendered, and then when I logged in it was rendered properly. Is it possible this board doesn't render the HTML unless you're logged in, or was that a fluke?

Well, I might mangle the spelling here, but:

きおつけて!
It was me trying to get the damn HTML to work. Strike, not slash.

Slipgate
2005-05-04, 18:09
But it said strike using < and > signs....

Spiritsnare
2005-05-04, 18:38

Let's take a leaf out of Whose Line Is It Anyway? and say that they have no point whatsoever.

That's why I give cookies. <3