PDA

View Full Version : Nayuki-Sama Fan Club!

New
2005-03-18, 17:58
Sorry, after reading that post in the Character battle thread, I had to put this. Feel free to write about how Nayuki is so cool. And someone make a Shiori Fan club I can join too.

Nayuki is so cute!

And so on.

Misu
2005-03-19, 22:33
Keropi!

How can you not love that cute frog?
(*especially those doujin pictures of it showing its murderous side XD)

Spiritsnare
2005-03-20, 08:10
What doujin pictures?!

Linky? :D

Stranger
2005-03-20, 08:47
well, she is loyal, I mean she waited for a number of years didn't she?!

also, the sleepy voice, and the fact that she sleeps alot :).... not to mention the stuffed frog (who also happend to be an evil demon who lives by opserving her power)

any way, to me girls look the cutes when they are sleeping (in a non-perverted way, mind).

Shiori chan does have a good personalty, but I have an issues with women who have short hair. The fact that Nayuki-sama have a very long hair gives a BIG plus in my book. (note: I actuly did get into some traple in real life for calling women who have extra short hair (almost man like) "brother").

any way, because of the short hair, I'll chooice Mai over Shiori any day. And Nayuki-sama is far better in my book.

P.S. oh... she is CUTE as well... and have a nice personality.

AzureLight
2005-03-22, 09:44
She didn't become one of my 12 fantasy wives for nothing... >>;

Old story, that.

New
2005-03-22, 17:16
Tell us the story. Anything involving the Praise of Nayuki-Sama is revered.

AzureLight
2005-03-23, 09:47
Tell us the story. Anything involving the Praise of Nayuki-Sama is revered. It was the 7th sequel of the game I had the lead role in - another alternate universe, another 学校生活 type of game. In it, I won Nayuki's heart, against the wishes of the rest of the wives I had (PM me for the list), and her hand in marriage.

Slipgate
2005-03-23, 09:50
(snickers) who says datesim players are creepy? :P

(Just having fun)

Valkyrie
2005-03-24, 03:55
Well....at least Nayuki, not matter what, has the loyalty AND patience to wait for years....something we could all admire her for...:P

Misu
2005-03-24, 07:03
Even if she spent probably more than half those years sleeping XD.

New
2005-04-25, 11:21
And 1/4th of them running. Weither it be for school or from Akiko-San's jam. :D [/bump]

Today's Nayuki-Sama Fan Club meeting!

Article one! Nayuki's Pajamas! Discuss!

Makopii
2005-04-25, 11:25
They look great on Makoto!</flamebait>

If you like frogs, anyway. Nayuki wears the cat ones, doesn't she? Or am I mixing up?

Keisuke
2005-04-25, 11:26
They look great on Makoto!
LMAO

New
2005-04-25, 11:29
They look great on Makoto!</flamebait>

If you like frogs, anyway. Nayuki wears the cat ones, doesn't she? Or am I mixing up?

Heathen.

Yeah, she does. It's like a Piroshki pattern? A bunch of his face? I can't remember offhand, and this computer sucks too much to go to Uguu to check.

As a side note, I'll grant a "Nayuki-Sama Medal of Service" award to whoever photoshops a picture giving Nayuki Stylish glasses.

Slipgate
2005-04-25, 11:47
So you want to mix Nayuki with megane-ko fetish?

Anyway, I'm a Nayuki fan, so I'll voice my presence with a simple "Here"

AzureLight
2005-04-25, 22:41
As a side note, I'll grant a "Nayuki-Sama Medal of Service" award to whoever photoshops a picture giving Nayuki Stylish glasses. Are you tempting someone here?

Not me <<; I don't like megane-ko.

AetherParadigm
2005-04-27, 07:07
Haha, that might be a bit much....but until there's a Shiori-chan club too, I'll join here ^_^

Misu
2005-04-27, 12:08
Ahhhh~~~ My Nayuki-sama~~~~ How I adore thee~~~~~!

Valkyrie
2005-04-28, 06:23
ahhhh~~~goddess of sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEpiness~~~~
let us honour her! *salutes a picture of Nayuki on his com*

kouryuu
2005-04-28, 13:37
Yeah, she does. It's like a Piroshki pattern? A bunch of his face? I can't remember offhand, and this computer sucks too much to go to Uguu to check..

Just checked for you. They're red with pink kittens.

Yea, I love Nayuki too. mainly because that's about how I get up in the morning.

:) I can totally understand where shes coming from there. :)