PDA

View Full Version : To Weave!

Misu
2005-02-02, 22:39
So Weave, to my current knoweldge, your the only one around here whos got a remote chance of seeing the AIR movie in a couple days. Are you by chance going to be any of the areas screening the AIR Movie?

And if you get a chance to watch it, do you think you could write us a detailed report?

Thx a bunches in advanced, even if you dont get to see it ^^.

Donut
2005-02-03, 00:17
What ? You want a detailed report of the Air Movie >_<

Won't it spoil it later on when you watch it.

By the way, I didn't know it is soon to it to be released. Is there any specifik date ? Why does weave get too see it first ? XD

zalas
2005-02-03, 00:33
February 5th, 2005

Haeleth
2005-02-03, 03:59
And if you get a chance to watch it, do you think you could write us a detailed report?
Even better... take a camcorder. :p

Valkyrie
2005-02-03, 04:17
the thing is, if weave watches the movie while using a camcorder, the chances are that he wld record something else due to his concentration on the movie and the camcorder wld be focused somewhere else instead though! :P

Slipgate
2005-02-03, 08:07
(dryly) I don't think he wants to be kicked out of the movie. :P (re: Camcorder, or doing anything untoward)

So it will really theatrically show? Recent promos had me wondering if it was direct to video or not. Ah well, Feb 5 is close, and a DVD will subsequently be close, and then maybe us peons can see it. I don't think Weave's the only one in Japan though if I remember right... unless it's because of area and the movie's getting such a limited release that he's the only one near enough to reasonably see it...

Slipgate

procyon
2005-02-03, 10:46
(dryly) I don't think he wants to be kicked out of the movie. :P (re: Camcorder, or doing anything untoward)

So it will really theatrically show? Recent promos had me wondering if it was direct to video or not. Ah well, Feb 5 is close, and a DVD will subsequently be close, and then maybe us peons can see it. I don't think Weave's the only one in Japan though if I remember right... unless it's because of area and the movie's getting such a limited release that he's the only one near enough to reasonably see it...

Slipgate

Movies like this tend to get a fairly limited release. They've got a theater list on the website; looks like 7 places will be showing the movie. (assuming I'm interpeting this right)

AzureLight
2005-02-04, 04:53
Even better... take a camcorder. :p
>_<;; ハレス様...

adun50
2005-02-04, 06:36
yeah, i think Weave might get a lbit excited whilst watching the movie to record it properly.

Valkyrie
2005-02-05, 10:55
well....lets all pray for a DVD release to reach us all...