PDA

View Full Version : Webdesign

Donut
2005-01-13, 09:08
Well, here it is. Nothing set ofcourse anything can be changed.
Just wanted to hear some people's tougths

Just threw some pics there, made a banner and nothing much more.
Tougth of doing the kawaii style with pink canvas. The reason i threw in some banners too is just so yould see where banners should be put.
On the top logo the pic is from clannad, and some of those chinese characters is took from Haeleth's website. I hope he'll like it.

If you have any smart option or something please tell me, that would really help to spice it up ^,..,^

No flash, No Java = No lagg ^_^

http://www.idleentity.co.uk/donut/haeleth/

Misu
2005-01-13, 09:10
so are you remaking Haeleth's site? or is this just model for a site your going to make?

Donut
2005-01-13, 09:13
so are you remaking Haeleth's site? or is this just model for a site your going to make?

This is just a uhm preview. It is not set if I am doing it, depends if he like's it or not ^_^ or i'd could make another one. He wanted it to be simple atleast.

Thuz you see, I ask some opinion if there is some tips ^.^

And ofcourse, I always do without frames.

Stranger
2005-01-13, 10:03
cooooollll... very nice site, exicpt for a major mistakes. It should have been Nayuki's images... all other girls are forbiden (/me get ready to be flamed).

no, realy it is a nice site, and very light on my connection :-)

Misu
2005-01-13, 10:24
I agree! Nayuki! Or possibly Misuzu... I'm not a fan of that shade of pink though....

Donut
2005-01-13, 11:22
Hmm i don't care the colour there are lot's of colour i can work with. And why nayuki and stuff.. i just took a randome cute pic, and that girl is cute, get it :P

K
2005-01-13, 13:26
But his current site loads so nice and fast...

Ah, well. Nice job. Since when was Haeleth multiple translators though? ^_^;

Donut
2005-01-13, 13:31
But his current site loads so nice and fast...

Ah, well. Nice job. Since when was Haeleth multiple translators though? ^_^;

wawawa, im new into this kind of gaming >_< Never knew a nit nut nothing. :D

But the new one loads fast too. Well, maybe it's cause my friends server aint that fast. But if you put it up in another one, im sure it'll even load faster :D

as i said, No frames, No Java, No Flash = No Lagg .... and maybe no pain :P

lostotaku
2005-01-13, 14:55
Well I think it looks cool. I just got into html a while back myself, so have to admit I find this stuff particularly interesting nowabouts ^_^.