PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics for "kaze no tadoritsuku basho"

2004-10-24, 11:22
Can anyone provide me the lyrics for 風の辿り着く場所?

Haeleth
2004-10-24, 11:38
Here (http://cgi26.plala.or.jp/scp/kazeno_rap.html).

Not sure why you had to ask, though - it's the third result when you Google for the title...

Korgath
2004-10-24, 14:51
ラップ部分の歌詞は、『私の聞き取り』と『他からの情報』に従っています。
確かな筋の情報と照らし合わせて確認したので、多分間違いはないと思います。

Uh...

(check out the engrish and then compare it to the (also unintelligible) rap lyrics in the song if you are confused)

Haeleth
2004-10-24, 15:55
...oops. Yup, the rap part of the version I linked is wrong. ^^;

Try Animelyrics for the rap, then. Assuming their version is right...

Aldareon
2004-10-24, 16:05
check out the engrish and then compare it to the (also unintelligible) rap lyrics in the song if you are confused
Just read the engrish bit for the given link. It's seriously funny, in a sad sort of way. Is there supposed to be a meaning behind it? Anyhow, it's surprising to see how animelyrics have totally different version too ^_^

supers
2004-10-24, 18:24
On the same topic, I wonder what relation I've has to Naoki at Bemani for DDR?

on Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho, its the same rap as celebrate nite and F*CK ME from I've Girls cd 1 is the same as Put your faith in me

Weird..

Korgath
2004-10-25, 00:42
Just read the engrish bit for the given link. It's seriously funny, in a sad sort of way. Is there supposed to be a meaning behind it? Anyhow, it's surprising to see how animelyrics have totally different version too ^_^

There happens to be a question in Key's official Kanon FAQ (http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/q_a_kanon.htm#q26) pertaining to the rap part saying that it's just something they got off a sampling CD and that therefore they do not know the exact lyrics.

By the way, in case anyone's wondering what the part I quoted before means, he was saying that he based his transliteration on his own and "other information" and that it "probably doesn't have any mistakes" so that made me laugh a bit.

AzureLight
2004-10-28, 05:07
what relation I've has to Naoki at Bemani for DDR?

I've Sound's origins come from DDR... they were F.T.K. and went to Canada and whatnot.

to Hae-sama: is that Haruna Osaka in your avatar? Looks pretty familiar.
[/guilty of shunning the awesomeness that is Clannad]

Haeleth
2004-10-28, 05:41
Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to recognise her quite so quickly.
Yeah, I picked up a copy of プリブラ to get a look at some obscure RealLive features I knew it used. Can't say I think much of the game, but the character portraits are great avatar-fodder. And I'm a sucker for megane-ko...

AzureLight
2004-10-28, 07:58
Haha, but you already know that I'm familiar with things with I've and KOTOKO in them like the back of my hand...

~All the girls in love, you're next Princess Brave!