PDA

View Full Version : Kanon Kazahana?!?!?!

Korokoro
2004-06-27, 18:24
Maybe it's old news for other people... But I just heard about it! Aww... I want to get it sooo badly! Any suggestions...?

And also I saw other Kanon specials, and it was called well Kanon Specials. What are those?

adun50
2004-06-27, 18:38
Maybe it's old news for other people... But I just heard about it! Aww... I want to get it sooo badly! Any suggestions...?

And also I saw other Kanon specials, and it was called well Kanon Specials. What are those?

well you could always try here Click here (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/108.html)

as for the specials, i only know of one which is a small clip of the voice actors doing recordings for the first episode.

Korokoro
2004-06-27, 18:40
Isn't that on the first disc of the dvd?

And is there a way to get Kanon Kazahana on dvd?

adun50
2004-06-27, 19:30
the only way to get Kanon Kazahana on dvd is to buy all the official Japanese release dvds and you send in tokens that come with the dvds. but this may be hard as this was over a year ago and it may be out of print.

Aldareon
2004-06-27, 21:13
Yeah .. I'm waiting (more like "hoping" really) for the DVD to be licensed. Doesn't look like ADV or anybody else seems interested in doing a small series like this though.

Korokoro
2004-06-28, 00:01
Well... Anyways what's Kanon Kazahana V2? Is there a difference between the 2 versions?

adun50
2004-06-28, 02:25
Well... Anyways what's Kanon Kazahana V2? Is there a difference between the 2 versions?

from what i can remember, it was a slight translation error that they had at the near end of Kazahana. don't worry too much about it, it's still makes perfect sense

Aldareon
2004-06-28, 04:50
I think he meant what was the difference between the two kazahana torrents. It's actually the same episode(s), just that the fansub groups are different.

zalas
2004-06-28, 07:53
You can actually still find kazahana on Yahoo Japan auctions if you look hard enough. Usually they come bundled with the rest of the series.

Korokoro
2004-06-28, 09:36
That seems like a waste since I already have the other episodes... Is there any American sites where they sell it seperately? I really don't know how to use Japanese auction sites.

Mythia^
2004-06-28, 10:55
Little off-topic, sorry

I've found a very nice clip today on Winny, it's the Azumanga Daioh's opening show remixed with the girls of Key's games (Kanon, Air, ONE) by MAD (those who make plenty of fan-animations, like it was said on Air movie topic)
I hope you'll laugh a bit :)
I've uploaded it on my FTP, here the link:
http://ibkteam.free.fr/(MAD)%20Kanon+Azumanga)%20Deformed.mpg

Enjoy.

AzureLight
2004-06-28, 12:42
Those deformed (evil) Kanon characters are based on Kanoso, the most wacked-up Kanon doujin game (and technically the most famous) around. Eep...

And I think there's also a name for the deformed ONE characters... is it the doujin game MOON?

Haeleth
2004-06-28, 14:10
MOON is something else - IIRC it was NEXTON's first game, or possibly their second... anyway, the one they made before ONE.

Weave
2004-06-28, 14:51
Little off-topic, sorry

I've found a very nice clip today on Winny, it's the Azumanga Daioh's opening show remixed with the girls of Key's games (Kanon, Air, ONE) by MAD

dude, that was like some of the wrongest stuff I've seen in weeks. Like the Amano + Makoto bit, that was funny.

Tabi
2004-07-01, 03:07
Ohhh, I saw one of those music videos... someone used the Sorcerer Hunters opening theme and had Kanon graphics to it, it was the most bizzare thing I'd seen that day XD XD. I mean... Sorcerer Hunters, and Kanon? XD

Still, combination of two wonderful things in a psychotic way, not complaining <3

AzureLight
2004-07-01, 09:59
List of Kanon Fanvids I have right now...

Bump of Chicken - Tentai Kansoku
B'z - Yumemi ga Oka
B'z - Love Phantom
Chihiro Yonekura - Feel Me
Mariko Fukui - Love Somebody
Naomi Tamura - Yuzurenai Negai
Shela - White Destiny
Sleeve & Trunks - Pechapai
Youko Ishida - Zankoku na Tenshi no TEEZE (ParaPara Remix)

Not too shabby ^^ there are many more around, I know.

zalas
2004-07-01, 12:33
MAD is explained here:
http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/%7Emilliken/anime/mad.html
which is a rough translation/reorganization of the data found here:
http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~maimilk/MAD01.htm

asahi
2004-07-09, 01:24
‚ ‚Ì?IKanon‚Í‚È‚ñ‚à‚Ì‚Å‚·‚ª?H

Aldareon
2004-07-09, 07:18
^_^ It surprises me that you even found this forum! You are joking, right?

KazuoMaeike
2004-09-28, 08:48

Are those AMVs?

I downloaded a really cool one that was featured in the Otakon 2004 AMV Contest (I think I won in the upbeat category).

AzureLight
2004-09-29, 05:07

Are those AMVs?

I downloaded a really cool one that was featured in the Otakon 2004 AMV Contest (I think I won in the upbeat category).

Yes, in a way. If the video is made in Japan, it's called MAD. If it's made by Americans, it's AMV. Just my preference though.

zalas
2004-09-29, 09:29
MADs also cover music too. I basically categorize it as any fanmade audio/video.

AzureLight
2004-09-29, 09:40
I didn't say it was only for videos. [/had a bad day]

VeX
2004-10-02, 21:33
I have to say, that the Video MADs out there are an incredible work of video editing and timing. (Anyone seen Takami Nami's Believe Kanon MAD?)

Chihiro Yonekura - Feel Me

Not too shabby ^^ there are many more around, I know.

Where did you get this particular Vid? "Feel Me" is the song I'm currently trying to get tired of and failing. Even listening to it over 10 times a day isn't boring me.

K
2004-10-03, 09:23
I have to say, that the Video MADs out there are an incredible work of video editing and timing. (Anyone seen Takami Nami's Believe Kanon MAD?)

Where can you get it?

VeX
2004-10-03, 15:46
I got it from the AMV Summer collection torrent from Hongfire... don't know if they fixed the site yet, its been down for the past week. That particular torrent had a Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu, Karekano and a Kanon AMV/MAD.

adun50
2004-10-03, 16:49
you will need to register to be able access the torrent section. the site was down for 24 hours but mainly due to a server overload, but that is all fixed now.

I hope you'll forgive the edit; while I don't have anything against AMVs, Hongfire carry far too much pirated software for me to be happy about linking to them. -- Haeleth

VeX
2004-10-03, 19:46
I just checked again and the site is back up. Just search for the AMV picks of summer by WyldFyre. I'll seed it for a while if anyone's interested.

zalas
2004-10-03, 21:59
If you're talking about vicbond007's 'work', go take a look at Eternal DreamS2 (http://atocha.mit.edu/nnl/releases/22.html), arcadia, recollections (http://makers-home.dyndns.org/shine/movie-main.htm), Truth (http://makers-home.dyndns.org/shine/movie-main.htm), orion, D.I.V.E. and awareness for something much better.
Someone should seriously set up an easy way for people who don't know Japanese to trade MADs ^^;