PDA

View Full Version : Kanon dreams? @_@

Tabi
2004-06-07, 17:10
Anyone else ever had dreams (that is, sleeping ones, not "WHEN I GROW UP I'M GOING TO MARRY AKIKO" ones, nice as that would be) about Kanon? I was looking through my diary and remembered one I had recently... I don't know if it coincided with me finding out about the english game patch, perhaps it did ^^

Basically, I dreamt that I was at the school they're in, but physically, it was my old middle school... me, Yuuichi and Makoto were walking out onto the bridge, and I was like "Aaah, this is just like my old school, how nostalgic!"... then we were taking online quizzes on this laptop that was on the (snowy ^^;) bridge, and mine said I was very sincere or something, and Makoto glomped me (O_o) and was like "TABITHA BODIN'S GOT A SINCERITY COMPLEX!" and like everyone from the tennis courts diagonally below the bridge etc were looking up at us for creating such a noise, so I was like "MAKOTO SAWATARI'S GOT A LOUD COMPLEX!"... then, I wanted to ask Yuuichi about Ayu, but for some reason I felt that it was a tricky subject to bring up, so I was like "Yuuichi... um... ah... that is... *suddenly bright* why do you never see teachers here? :D!" and we came to the conclusion that they kept teachers in frozen storage (with all the snow in school of course, or something) until they were needed for exams and lessons and stuff...

Now I might wonder if Akiko and her jam-making skills are anything to do with that ^~

AzureLight
2004-06-07, 17:57
I have dreamt one too many Kanon dreams over the years... I've lost track. There was one recently though, Ayu, Nayu and Minagi (yes, Minagi @_@) on the beach. No further details available.

Tabi
2004-06-07, 18:06
Maybe I'll dream about Kanon tonight. It's 2am and I'm up playing it, even though I have a maths exam tomorrow afternoon XD XD

I'm so incredibly dedicated. Cough.

Weave
2004-06-07, 18:48
No, the only time I ever had an anime/game induced dream was when I just started to get into anime. First time I ever had a dream completely in Japanese.

Kero
2004-06-07, 20:51
I once had a dream involving Shiori and Asuka from NGE. Without going into graphic, banable detail, lets just say "best. dream. evar." I remember yelling at my brother to never wake me up again after that morning...-_-

adun50
2004-06-07, 21:09
hhhmmm, i had a dream once where it was just a normal school day and all characters from Kanon were there. even hearing the voices from the anime. very weird but nothing too exciting

Haeleth
2004-06-08, 03:22
I remember yelling at my brother to never wake me up again after that morning...-_-
You get woken by your brother? Poor you... everyone else here gets woken by their cute little sister who isn't actually a blood relation. ;)

Stranger
2004-06-08, 04:12
I remember yelling at my brother to never wake me up again after that morning...-_-
You get woken by your brother? Poor you... everyone else here gets woken by their cute little sister who isn't actually a blood relation. ;)I guess everybody on the forum are luck excipt for "Kero" and "Stranger". Stranger get woken up by an alarm clock 5am (yes that is five in the morrning) every morrning excipt Sunday :-(

P.S. Stranger go to bed before 10pm, and if Stranger doesn't then Stranger will regreat it for the rest of next day

Keisuke
2004-06-08, 07:39
You get woken by your brother? Poor you... everyone else here gets woken by their cute little sister who isn't actually a blood relation. ;)

Well well...
I had this very complicated short dream that was related to cute little sister who isn't actually a blood relation....

I had this dream that Yuki woke me up from sleep.
I seriously don't know how the dream went, but when she woke me up, I REALLLY woke up from my REAL sleep.

Sad thing was that when I woke up, it was 3 AM in the morning and I had trouble going back to sleep.

That was probably the only time that I disliked Yuki for a moment.
Nihahah...

K
2004-06-08, 16:49
Nah. I have a girlfriend after all >_>

Keisuke
2004-06-08, 17:41
You are not the only one buddy boy.

K
2004-06-08, 19:19

I'd hope not ^_^;

Aldareon
2004-06-08, 20:24

I'd hope not ^_^;

Yes .. now we can throw the entire "hgame players are lonely animals" stereotype out the window ^_^

You know the weird thing I find in my dreams is that I realize my subconcious can speak Japanese better than when I'm awake - seriously! Like .. I end up remembering words I havent used in yonks .. umm years. Now if only I can find a way how to tap into that power ...

Anybody else got that problem?

2004-06-09, 16:24
Personally I'ld choose someone like Ayu, Makoto, or Yumi (from Kana-LS) to be woken up by. :) :) :)

Poor me, no unrelated younger female sibling(s).

--------------------------------------------
HIGHWAY99

ChronoReverse
2004-06-09, 18:00
Personally, if Akiko was a younger person....

Nayuki's father must've been a reall/goody lucky guy (and thus ran out of karma early on and bit it =( )

Weave
2004-06-09, 19:04
yeah, alot of people I know say they speak better Japanese/Korean when they're drunk.....but then again, they're drunk. :)

omgwtflolz
2004-06-09, 22:35
I dreamed that I was eating fried chicken with Mai and Sayuri. And then the cow exploded.

neootaku
2004-06-16, 19:08
wired EVA-Kanon dream, I was in the eva and third empact is occouring then instead of uber-rei it was uber-ayu! Then I woke up.

AzureLight
2004-06-26, 14:34
Just had one recently... Nayuki and Kaho Serizawa (夏色の砂時計/The Hourglass of Summer) playing shogi. I wonder who won...

Weave
2004-06-27, 01:55
ok, I gotta know. What the heck do you guys eat/drink before you goto sleep??

Aldareon
2004-06-27, 03:24
Maybe it has something to do with those plushies (http://www.myimgs.com/data/PKIM/aircp.jpg) kept near the bed?? Different characters give new adventures ;)

Weave
2004-06-27, 04:28
where did you get those? I've never seen them before.

Aldareon
2004-06-27, 04:36
I didn't .. got the link from Keisuke's post in "Merchandise that you have". Didn't mean to get the credit ^_^ (sorry Keisuke!)

But yeah .. I WOULD like to know where he/she got them. Wouldn't mind having my own adventures once in a while ..

edit:
just went looking 'round and I found this (http://www.kanegon.com/ufo/air.htm). According to the site, Ti Tokyo makes them. I don't have time right now to look for the official home page, but I sure hope they have an online ordering form and ship internationally! Though I don't think it would be a problem for you ..

Weave
2004-06-27, 06:44
Alas, I live in the boonies of northern Japan, far from the lights of Tokyo. The only place I've seen any Key merchandise is when I'm in Tokyo. Sendai I heard has a Gamers and who knows what else, but thats still a good drive from here.

Atvaark
2005-01-25, 23:45
i had one dream about Kanon...ever since i watched the anime, and played the game, Mai has always been my favorite...actually, in my dream, i was overjoyed...she was there...right in front of me...with the sword and everything...she looked like a live action character though...looks like my brain re-designed her as a real human beeing...she was hot...back to the dream..i see her, with that sword of hers in her school...she notices me...and launches herself at me...however...not in a hug fashion, nope...the "i'm gonna kill you" fashion...last thing i realized before getting cutted in pieces by her before i woke up was...i was one of those demons she was hunting...

sad, isn't it?

Tagan
2005-01-26, 06:46
Wow, you guys are pretty lucky...Only anime dream I remember having was a Ranma 1/2 induced dream where for some reason(Can't remember...it was quite a while ago) I was turned into a girl mid-dream and I went to school and this one guy fell in love with me and eventually admited liking me...and I was about to beat the living crap out of him but woke up....I was tramuatized by that for the rest of the day before forgeting about it...*shudders*....

New
2005-01-26, 07:57
Ugh... Just woke up. I had a dream I was in school, and I was in biology. Nayuki was sitting across from me, and she fell asleep. My Bio teacher, being a D-wad, make her wake up (No mean feat) and made her stand. She ended up falling asleep standing. XD

Nayoa
2005-01-30, 16:03
When you dream about these characters, are they in anime style? O_o; Or like real life...?

Slipgate
2005-01-30, 17:09
Good question, Nayoa.

I don't often have dreams that include anime characters, but when I do, I take the major aspects of their physical appearances that should be constant, and I sort of roughly imagine them... it's not specifically anime-style but it's not with enough concrete details to be photorealistic... and anyway, my conceptions of the characters bleed into them.

Link and Zelda (a post Zelda 1 Link and Zelda, forgetting the rest of the series for the moment, and aged a few years) have played heavily in a number of my dreams. In them, Link has become a pretty ingenius (not Mary Sue, but hardened vet) warrior.

I've had a dream recently taking place in the far future of Sailor Moon, where in addition to their senshi obeisance to their Neo-Queen they each take up their own planet to govern it on behalf of the kingdom headquartered on Earth - where Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion pay a visit to Saturn and greet her warmly and confide in her that they're looking to take a quiet second honeymoon and she goes on governing and leaving them to their devices as a result. (An older Chibi-Usa, with Venus acting as a ... regent, I think is the word...? are holding the fort back home)

Slipgate

Nayoa
2005-01-30, 18:51
Ah, very interesting ^^ I've never had any dreams that include anime characters before...But I have had a dream about mochi! <3

lostotaku
2005-01-31, 13:11
I've actually had dreams like these. I used to have recurring dreams about a town of snow... but that was actually BEFORE I played Kanon. After I played Kanon, I had a dream this one time that Sayuri made Mai and I lunch, and I didn't know what to say the entire time. I just ate the lunch and sat there confused.

Spiritsnare
2005-01-31, 18:45
I've had not daydreams, but well, you can say hallucinations. When I have to run for PE, within the first five minutes, I visualize Nayuki running alongside me and encouraging me every now and then with shouts of 'Daijoubu!'

Every now and then Ayu joins us but she usually falls behind because she's also trying to eat her taiyaki while running...

Can I take the cake for 'most insane [day]dream', now? XD

Slipgate
2005-01-31, 20:11
Well at least you don't suddenly visualize Van Fanel holding a sword in front of you and mess up your running rythm trying to dodge him or stop or stuff. :P

Slipgate

ChronoReverse
2005-02-01, 00:01
Closest thing I've ever had to a Kanon dream is one of falling snow and me walking through going somewhere.

I can never remember my dreams very well besides faint images and the feelings during the dream. There have been many dreams that I've woken up from that I really wish I could at least remember.

Keisuke
2005-02-01, 16:24
When you dream about these characters, are they in anime style? O_o; Or like real life...?

Eh... Good question... I can't remember well, but I don't think they looked real. XP

New
2005-02-01, 21:35

Have you ever watched the movie, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

That's my anime dreams.

JudicatorOmega
2005-02-01, 22:06

That's my anime dreams.

Thats very hard to imagine with my limited imagination.

2005-02-02, 21:35
Anoo...That is strange O-o; But, it sounds like fun! XD Seeing people that aren't there! Even if they are running and trying to eat teriyaki at the same time ^^;

Nayoa
2005-02-02, 21:39

That's my anime dreams.

That's awesome!! How strange that would be to dream like that ^^ But a good strange!

New
2005-02-02, 21:53

That's my anime dreams.

That's awesome!! How strange that would be to dream like that ^^ But a good strange!
One would believe you're a little too impressed by it...

New Too lazy to Log In
2005-08-01, 15:07
Bump.

Had a dream the other night where Kaori was friends with my sister, and one thing she does is have regular sleepovers, both to her friends house and her friends at our house.

Which is a pain, since they stay up til 4 on the computer and make noise all night.

So, I was dreaming that Kaori was sleeping over with my sis, and then she and mom went to go someplace and I ended up going outside to get some fresh air, then around 7 at night (it was dark) I came back and sis and mom were STILL gone. So, I went to the front door and tried to get in! But it was locked!

So I spent the rest of my dream jumping up and down in front of the living room window shouting "Misaka-San, lemme in!" over and over. >_<

Spiritsnare
2005-08-01, 17:47
Another bump.

I intend to harness the power of lucid (http://www.lucidity.com) dreams (http://www.ld4all.com) to attain more bishoujo lovin'...among other things. :3

Or does this come off as too desperate?

GreatSaintLouis
2005-08-02, 00:56
Only if the dreams are totally serious. Throw in the weasels from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and you should be fine.