PDA

View Full Version : Silver?

Arcane Azmadi
2004-03-15, 20:34
I've only played 2 of these -I'm really not sure what the correct word is, so for now I'll just stick to 'h-games'- in my time. One is Kanon, the other is Chapter 1 of Silver. (The third, as soon as I can get the damn thing to work, will be Kana Imouto). So uninteractive that it was virtually an OAV where only one character spoke, it was still a beautiful and tragic love story which really touched me. Even the H-scenes were technically for plot purposes (the female lead was a runaway brothel girl). Anyone else "played" this (or know when chapter 2 will be available?)

Haeleth
2004-03-16, 03:16
Chapter 1 of Silver. . . Anyone else "played" this (or know when chapter 2 will be available?)
I assume you're referring to the NewLifeAnime translation of <cite title="Gin'iro">銀色</cite>? They've been saying chapter 2's "coming soon" since last December, but it might be delayed a bit now they've started working on <cite>Fate/stay night</cite>...

Kahless
2004-03-19, 18:19
Didn't Giniro already have English subs released with it. I did hear that the translation wasn't that accurate though.