PDA

View Full Version : Clannad Opening BitTorrent Link!

Horaki
2004-01-23, 06:52
Grab it while there is still seeds! Also, you may need to download the torrent and rename it to *.torrent if it tries opening the media player.

http://anime.mircx.com/torrent/dad4b617a5a18dbfb941f6309e514ab9715f922c

Haeleth
2004-01-23, 08:55
Mmm, Clannad...

Stranger
2004-01-24, 00:26
Thanks for the link, but how can the opening be out, if the game itself is not out yet???

Correct me if I am wrong, but the game should be coming from "Key (http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/)" right?, and there nothing under thier products excipt "Kanon" and "Air"!!

If Clanned is coming from another company, then can someone please post that company's website. Thanks in advance.

Haeleth
2004-01-24, 03:18
Clannad is indeed coming from Key - it's not on their product page because that's "goods on sale", but if you follow the link under "新作情報はこちら"...

This appears to be a leak of the intro demo they showed this winter at Comiket. So it's not 100% legit, but it's close enough that I'm not going to object.

Edit: according to Tsubasa here (http://forums.megatokyo.com/index.php?showtopic=1663893), the video was also distributed on the coverdisk of the bishoujo game magazine Tech Gian.

<strike>The torrent seems to be dead now, alas.</strike>

Looks like the game's nearly done, anyway. To paraphrase Makoto, 「春が来て・・・もう春だったらいいのに・・・」

Horaki
2004-01-24, 05:42
We've been waiting for this for close to a year and half now. Hopefully it will be well worth the wait. Regardless, I'm sure I'll love it anyway. ^^

Hopefully we'll also see a Clannad update for Eternal Fighter Zero (http://tasofro.net/) soon too. :)

Stranger
2004-01-24, 07:39
Hey thanks for showing me where the Clannad link is, I always wandered when Key was going to post some info about Clannad, thanks again, I owe you one (putting aside what I owe you for the Translation Patch, and this forum).

Seems like Clanned going to have better graphics then Kanon. I know that all three (Kanon, Air and Clannad) are about the story, but having good graphics is good too. I hope it will have more CG as well (I mean normal CG and not H-CG).

Oh well, the computer at work is now trying to download the opening, hopefully it will be done by Monday (with my other anime downloads :-) )

P.S. What does "Clannad" mean in Jappaness??

Haeleth
2004-01-24, 10:09
Hey thanks for showing me where the Clannad link is, I always wandered when Key was going to post some info about Clannad
That site's been around for ages, actually... look at the bottom, it's copyright 2002. They only updated the release date to read "2004" instead of "2003" about a week ago, too.

Seems like Clanned going to have better graphics then Kanon. I know that all three (Kanon, Air and Clannad) are about the story, but having good graphics is good too.
AFAIK Clannad will be using the RealLive engine, which is considerably more powerful than AVG32 as used in AIR and Kanon... let's just say that from that video it's impossible to tell whether the intro is being rendered in real time or not.

They'll be raising an awful lot of eyebrows if they're still working at 640x480, too...

P.S. What does "Clannad" mean in Japanese?
It's an Irish word (also the name of an Irish band), and I believe it means "family" or something of that sort - apparently it's from the same root as Scottish Gaelic "clann", which is where we get "clan" from.

2004-01-25, 09:21
I keep on getting a quicktime image.
Can someone help me out please?

Haeleth
2004-01-25, 10:15
I keep on getting a quicktime image. Can someone help me out please?
To quote Horaki, right at the top there, "you may need to download the torrent and rename it to *.torrent if it tries opening the media player."

Try right-clicking on the link and selecting "save link to disk" (adjust instructions to suit your platform and browser). Then open the file you just saved with your BitTorrent client.

JudicatorOmega
2004-01-25, 12:59
NOOO!!! This stinks! I have been trying to d/l this for 3 days and every time I get a "problem connecting to tracker" error. When I finally get it working, there are 0 seeds left and 6 leeches.

Edit: Nevermind, I got the rest of it... I'll set up tent and be a seed it for a while.

RyokoTenchi
2004-01-25, 22:15
could someone just find me on mIRC and send? or even set up an Http because my computer and BT just never get along. T_T

2004-01-28, 15:40
it is now reseed people
http://anime.mircx.com/download/0548585eb80ff60700ee43c149b86fe1cd9fa09c
right click save target as... ok
you can resume it if you didn't finish the other time.

2004-01-28, 17:39
I've Manage to find a insturmental Arrange of the opening theme if anyone want it.
http://www.arc.squares.net/YOLabo/mp3/yo_clannad_mgmrmb.mp3
or you can go to here for other music
http://www.arc.squares.net/YOLabo/music.html

Kahless
2004-01-29, 20:44
Winter, Summer, Spring........ ( ^∀^)

They still haven't announced if its a all-age or 18+ game did they?
Hope my C65 VisualArt's set (and some doujinshi's) wil arrive soon.

Haeleth
2004-01-30, 01:35
Winter, Summer, Spring........
And Autumn/Fall, if you count ONE~輝き季節へ~.

They still haven't announced if its a all-age or 18+ game did they?
Nope, that's still 未定.

Does anyone know anything about the rumour that Clannad will be fully voiced? It'd be nice, but on the other hand you'd think they'd be naming 声優 in the character list in that case...

RyokoTenchi
2004-01-30, 01:43
you know the way you guys keep typing i REALLY wish i knew kanji

2004-01-30, 02:08
Winter, Summer, Spring........
And Autumn/Fall, if you count ONE~輝き季節へ~.
Ow it was? didn't got that impression. but i haven't played it yet, it's still on the "to play" pile ^_^;

Does anyone know anything about the rumour that Clannad will be fully voiced? It'd be nice, but on the other hand you'd think they'd be naming 声優 in the character list in that case...
If it is, then it's strainge that it is not announced yet. they sad that they were debuging and perfecting the scenario's, so it wouldn't be imposible to record some voices. But picking up the little bits of info (or the lack of it) they are not ready for a realese yet.

Haeleth
2004-01-30, 03:10
you know the way you guys keep typing i REALLY wish i knew kanji
Oops, sorry. From the top, the kanji in my last post read "ONE: to the sunny season" (not published by Key, but by the same people), "TBA", and "seiyuu". I normally put tooltips in, but I forgot that time...

Ow it was? didn't got that impression. but i haven't played it yet, it's still on the "to play" pile ^_^;
That seems to be how it's generally considered. But you're ahead of me - it's going to stay on my "to order" list till my credit card recovers from FATE/Stay Night. ;)

If it is, then it's strainge that it is not announced yet. they sad that they were debuging and perfecting the scenario's, so it wouldn't be imposible to record some voices. But picking up the little bits of info (or the lack of it) they are not ready for a realese yet.
That's why I'm not convinced... I guess it's probably just one of those rumours that always pop up around uber-hyped games. I've actually only come across it in the form of people asking whether it's true, so I don't know how it started. ^^

Still, even if the PC version isn't voiced, I'm sure there'll be a fully voiced PS2 port and a voice patch based on it...

Kahless
2004-01-30, 03:46
"ONE: to the sunny season" (not published by Key, but by the same people), "TBA", and "seiyuu".
published by Tactics, miost of the team became Key after that. well about the Seiyuus, they used diffrent casts for the SegaSaturn, PlayStation and the OVA. Although I haven't checked the newest one.

it's going to stay on my "to order" list till my credit card recovers from FATE/Stay Night. ;)
It was a bit annoying, right after i bought it. They came with a voiced version. ow well.
Yea, you bought Fate/stay night aswell? you got Tsuki-Hime too? (hmmmm, getting a bit OT)

Haeleth
2004-01-30, 06:52
Yea, you bought Fate/stay night aswell? you got Tsuki-Hime too? (hmmmm, getting a bit OT)
Heh, is there a ren'ai fan in the world who hasn't ordered F/SN? Today's the release date... now I just have to hope it makes it through customs in a week or so. ^^;

As for Tsukihime... it's a bit hard to find at the moment, what with the anime and F/SN. But it's another one on my list. Damn, I really need to get a job... (涙の滝)

RyokoTenchi
2004-01-30, 23:38
ed to learn kanji so i can play these damn games and not have to wait for a wonderful translater like you to help me out

RyokoTenchi
2004-01-31, 15:31
could someone reseed this again please?

Haeleth
2004-01-31, 16:22
Either someone just did, or it doesn't need it... looks like the data is flowing pretty well right now, anyway. I'm seeding it, but I'm on DSL and behind a firewall so I'm not getting great upload speeds.

RyokoTenchi
2004-02-01, 11:16
ok i am at 95.8% Pah

2004-02-14, 01:30
yeah there's no seed left as of now. I guess I'll keep it running for a few more days and pray that someone would seed again :(

Kahless
2004-02-14, 19:24
It seems that it is the movie that came along on the VisualArts demo disc, that i got with my Key set (http://c65.product.co.jp/) ^_^
the movie shure looks sweet.

2004-02-16, 12:50
I've seeded. I'll keep it up as long as I can.

AnimeOtakuSama
2004-02-17, 10:15
I've Manage to find a insturmental Arrange of the opening theme if anyone want it.
http://www.arc.squares.net/YOLabo/mp3/yo_clannad_mgmrmb.mp3
or you can go to here for other music
http://www.arc.squares.net/YOLabo/music.html

I've manage to get about half of the track labeled under 'Original', does anybody else have the others that they took down? Maybe seed a torrent?

Missing Songs under 'Original'

カゼノユクエ

CELEST

Silent Air

Re:Birth

WILD BULLET

innocent water

waiting in the air

Perpetual Blue

SILPHEED

dreaming planet

Songs Missed from 'Arranged'

雪の少女
COPACABANA MIX

風の辿り着く場所
Xmas session

I've had alotta interest in Key's songs so i was thinking of putting together all the songs and seeding a torrent...I love their arrangements..If anybody is interested contact me we can work something out...

AIM : AnimeOtakuSAma
E-Mail : AnimeOtakuSama@uomail.com

Ace_Starleaf
2004-03-01, 08:26
Thanks for the link, but how can the opening be out, if the game itself is not out yet???

I bugged Piro for the file when i saw his rant that he had it. took me forever and a day to get it though. I set up the BT link after i got the file ^_^