PDA

View Full Version : Da Capo II ~Plus Communication~

sheckel
2012-11-29, 22:45
I'm currently working on a translation for this, and I even have permission from MangaGamer to work on this project. My only problem is that I absolutely CANNOT code, and I've heard people have a program that can allow me to edit the .mes files inside the game.

If anyone has a program like this, or knows someone who does, or ANYTHING related to this, I would be eternally grateful.

Please ;n;

appztetra
2012-11-29, 23:06
You can probably ask MG for tools since you have their permission.

sheckel
2012-11-29, 23:25
They probably won't let me. I mean, we made a mutual agreement that if I send them an end copy that's suitable, they could use it, but I'm not sure if they're going to willingly give me the capacity to redistribute the game myself after I'm done.

I made it very clear to them, but there's still that hint of doubt as I'm a complete stranger to them.

sheckel
2012-11-30, 03:55
You can probably ask MG for tools since you have their permission.

I asked them, they said that because they're not licenced to translate it, they can't send anything to me.

Oh well, I can work on the translation in the meantime. I can worry about editing the text at a later date. I just thought it'd be nice to have it convenient.

Aaeru9
2012-12-03, 01:14
MG isn't Circus, if they don't have a license to use violence to direct you on what to do, then they can't use violence to direct you on what to do.

you are traditional fan translation like all other fan translation.

if you insist on getting permission, then it should be from Circus.