PDA

View Full Version : St. Crain School - Translator Required

swiftnissity
2011-07-23, 00:01
Anyone interested? This is a pretty short yaoi title, i have all the scripts and just need a translator.

The game has 172 script files which total at 219kb

Edit: Translator Found.

I have all the scripts and just need a translator.
Well of course you have all the scripts, a quick google tells me that the game is pure HTML. Please try to make your translation requests sound a little less like "plz do all the work for me"...

swiftnissity
2011-07-23, 06:35
Well of course you have all the scripts, a quick google tells me that the game is pure HTML. Please try to make your translation requests sound a little less like "plz do all the work for me"...
wow rage much?

Plus I didn't make it sound like that at all. Considering it'll still require editing regardless of how short it is, one person wouldn't be doing all the work. The editing I'm willing to do, its just the short translation that's the issue.

That wasn't rage, that was a request. I didn't accuse you of letting someone else do all the work, I suggested that your post sounded like that's what you wanted. As it was, your post had very little chance of actually enticing someone to help you.

swiftnissity
2011-07-23, 10:41
That wasn't rage, that was a request. I didn't accuse you of letting someone else do all the work, I suggested that your post sounded like that's what you wanted. As it was, your post had very little chance of actually enticing someone to help you.

Ah now it makes sense, i interpreted your post incorrectly. Sorry bout that :)