PDA

View Full Version : AIR

Hikari-chan
2010-11-02, 21:21
I know that there is a team translating AIR, but they're taking so long to do it -_- What I was wanting to do though was for those wanting to play, just give a rough summary of the scene and choices and make my own walkthrough for the game. The seen.txt is where all the lines from the game is, right? I'd need to read that, but there's that unicode problem with my copy of AIR's seen.txt where I obviously can't read it. Does anyone have a "clean" version of this scene.txt or at least something else I can go on rather than playing through the whole game and making notes along the way?

jyuichi
2010-11-04, 00:13
I know that there is a team translating AIR, but they're taking so long to do it -_- What I was wanting to do though was for those wanting to play, just give a rough summary of the scene and choices and make my own walkthrough for the game. The seen.txt is where all the lines from the game is, right? I'd need to read that, but there's that unicode problem with my copy of AIR's seen.txt where I obviously can't read it. Does anyone have a "clean" version of this scene.txt or at least something else I can go on rather than playing through the whole game and making notes along the way?

SEEN.txt is not a normal readable text file. Assuming you have the standard edition, use RLDev to extract the text files.

Get RLDev, (http://dev.haeleth.net/rldev.shtml) extract it somewhere, and type this into cmd.exe

set RLDEV=PATH_TO_YOUR_RLDEV
cd c:\key\AIR_SE\
kprl -d -o seen_files -e utf8 seen.txt\

Done correctly this should make a folder with all the SEEN files in UTF-8 encoding.

Best of luck :)

Unregistered
2010-11-04, 09:02
I know that there is a team translating AIR, but they're taking so long to do it -_-

Currently there is no group working on Air

Hikari-chan
2010-11-04, 22:29
@jyuichi Thanks, I'll try that out and I'll post again here if it doesn't work^^

@unregistered person Umm.... As far as I was aware, there was and they're 53% through. Unless they decided to stop translating it....

appztetra
2010-11-05, 19:12
@jyuichi Thanks, I'll try that out and I'll post again here if it doesn't work^^

@unregistered person Umm.... As far as I was aware, there was and they're 53% through. Unless they decided to stop translating it....

The translation was stopped, since the translator was MIA.

Hikari-chan
2010-11-09, 21:58
@ appztetra Really? Well, I'll take up the translation of AIR then!XD I have some people that would be happy enough to help too^^ If someone else is still doing this, speak now or forever hold this peace =_=

@jyuichi Thanks for showing me rldev, it worked a charm^^ I had fun getting out ALL of the images from the game from g00 to png too!XD

Unregistered
2010-11-11, 02:55
@ appztetra Really? Well, I'll take up the translation of AIR then!XD I have some people that would be happy enough to help too^^ If someone else is still doing this, speak now or forever hold this peace =_=

Go for it. If you actually do end up doing this, you will be my new favourite person ever <3

Minimoto
2010-11-11, 03:52
You should ask the previous group what's up and see if you can get their completed translations. It would shorten the time needed a lot.

Unregistered
2010-11-11, 22:14
You should ask the previous group what's up and see if you can get their completed translations. It would shorten the time needed a lot.

A huge chunk of it was machine translated, so you're better off starting from scratch.

Kenn
2010-11-12, 12:34
@Unregistered: Got any proof?

@Hikari-chan: One of the main reasons why AIR's translation died off: http://novelnews.net/2010/07/30/visual-arts-fires-off-a-couple-cd-notices/

Hikari-chan
2010-11-12, 15:42
@Kenn Why should that be such a problem if your only supplying a translation? -_- It's not like you're supplying illegal downloads of the game too. Besides, the crime would be if you were trying to make a profit out of it.

And as soon as I can get this ^ issue sorted out, I would definately start a translation of it, if not, I'll just go back to the walkthrough again. And a note that I would be starting from scratch; I don't want conflicting translations.

@Kenn Why should that be such a problem if your only supplying a translation? -_- It's not like you're supplying illegal downloads of the game too. Besides, the crime would be if you were trying to make a profit out of it.
Please let's not start another entirely incorrect and uninformed debate about the legality of translation. Unpermitted distribution of a translation of an existing work IS copyright infringement, and therefor illegal, in practically all countries that have regular access to internet. There's no gray area, there are no mitigating circumstances. Copyright infringement is copyright infringement. You could verify this very easily if you would actually pick up any introductory reading material about (inter)national copyright laws.

tl;dr: Get your facts straight.

Hikari-chan
2010-11-12, 16:41
@Message Well, I'm not familiar with anything like that and this is my first time I'm considering doing something like this.

Can anyone think of a way around this? It's looking more likely I'll have to stick with the walkthrough. How did Kanon managed to get translated in that case? The problem is that I'm planning my own visual novels for the future and I can't risk conflicts like that.

Kenn
2010-11-12, 16:45
Besides, the reason wasn't whether if it's illegal or not, the reason was VisualArt's asked us to stop. For a project that didn't have much life anyway, that C&D just served as the final nail in the coffin.

Unregistered
2010-11-12, 20:24
@Hikari-chan Air needs a translation. I doubt Visual arts will ever release a translation for it. Why don't you start a project and see what happens. Maybe VA won't send your group a C&D.

LoSs
2010-11-12, 20:51
Hikari-chan, Hikari-chan!
Why r u so stupid?

fujifruit
2010-11-13, 15:26
Loss, Loss! Why are you being an immature dick!?

Unregistered
2010-11-13, 21:45
Hikari-chan, Hikari-chan!
Why r u so stupid?

LoSs, LoSs!
Try removing the pole that is stuck sideways up your ass. It might improve your mood.

LoSs
2010-11-14, 00:42
Loss, Loss! Why are you being an immature dick!?

fujifruit, fujifruit! Why r u so maaad?

LoSs, LoSs!
Try removing the pole that is stuck sideways up your ass. It might improve your mood.

Anonymous, Annnnnonymous! Ur soooo funi XDDDD!

fujifruit
2010-11-14, 18:22
fujifruit, fujifruit! Why r u so maaad?

Anonymous, Annnnnonymous! Ur soooo funi XDDDD!

LoSs, LoSs! I sat in a car for 8 hours!

Hikari-chan
2010-11-14, 20:39
Hmmm.... Okay, I guess so, but the moment I get a C&D, I'll probably just go back to the rather detailed walkthrough. I still wonder if there were such problems when Kanon and Clannad were translated though.

@LoSs ....That was just uncalled for ;_; *sobs*

LoSs
2010-11-14, 23:55
@Hikari-chan the truth was?

VDZ
2010-11-15, 16:58
LoSs, stop your purposeless trolling.

Anyways, I'm not too thrilled about the idea of the Air translation being in the hands of a completely new, uninformed and probably incompetent translator. We need somebody who can actually get shit done to finally translate Air.

And yes, it's probably best to retranslate from scratch. I heard people tried undoing the damage done by machine translation, but even if they did manage to succeed at such an impossible task, it's gone through so many different translators that I have no hopes for the current translation quality anymore.

Hikari-chan; Translating a visual novel is a long and difficult project. There are many people like you who go all 'oh wow i liek can translate too i'll just translate it xD', start translating, then give up before even reaching the 15% mark. Are you very, very sure you have the skill, time and dedication required to fully translate a VN?

Hikari-chan
2010-11-15, 22:06
@LoSs The truth was that I'm being careful about what I do so that I don't have any problems in the future. Got a problem with that? It's called "being smart".

@VDZ And I'm not too thrilled about you making unfounded assumptions. Whoever said I was new to Japanese? If you must know, I have been learning Japanese for several years, most of my translating time I use translating songs I like and I have read through AIR in Japanese before so I know what I'm getting myself into. Moreover, I never said I was going into this alone and everyone has to start somewhere, so sorry for being born without translating a visual novel beforehand! If that's not enough for you, I have a talent for learning languages and apart from still studying Japanese even though I know enough to translate such things as we are mentioning, I am also learning Korean, Irish Gaelic and Anglo Saxon.

I thought I mentioned already I would be starting from scratch and that has more to do with individual translation styles as well as not wanting to use someone else's work.

My answer to that is in the first paragraph I have written on this post ^. Now, if you are done complaining about things you don't know about with no evidence to back your claims, you can drop the attitude and actually say "Oh, I think the idea of AIR being translated at last is good, so I won't complain to the person willing to take time out of THEIR OWN LIFE to do this for OTHER people to read since she certainly DOESN'T need to do it for HERSELF and then BITCH about everything else I feel like". I think most people would be happy to hear someone at least willing to put in the effort to do it. Learn some gratitude. So, do you want to really piss me off some more with the unfounded claims you seem to love, or shall I get on with it?! Perhaps I ought to dump the translation task onto you instead since you seem to be to picky about everything. Would you rather that? With all that talk, you must be completely capable enough to do it yourself, right? Heck, you seem so devoted to making sure this is translated well that I'm surprised you haven't done it yourself already!

Oh, and just to note, I normally don't talk like this to anyone no matter how well or little I know them. You can ask anyone of any forum I'm on and they wouldn't even know that I knew HOW to swear let alone get angry. Put simply, don't play with fire. You've exhausted all my tolerance in just one post.

Minimoto
2010-11-15, 22:12
If you're ready and willing, go for it. If you finish, I'll love you, if you don't, that's okay too.

Agilis
2010-11-15, 23:39
Just because it's quiet in this part of the forum doesn't mean I won't occasionally take the opportunity to nuke stupid posts and/or entire threads without warning.

A reminder to keep things civil in here people.

VDZ
2010-11-16, 01:48
Whoever said I was new to Japanese?
I never said you were new to Japanese. I said you were new to VN translation projects. There are enough examples of scanlators and fansubbers deciding to translate a VN since they know Japanese, then fail because it's much, much more difficult than translating manga or anime.

everyone has to start somewhere, so sorry for being born without translating a visual novel beforehand!
I know that, but most of the people who go into a project with an attitude like yours do not complete their project. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see Air translated, I'm just telling you it's a lot harder than you probably think it is.

If that's not enough for you, I have a talent for learning languages and apart from still studying Japanese even though I know enough to translate such things as we are mentioning, I am also learning Korean, Irish Gaelic and Anglo Saxon.
Not the point. Even if you were a master of the Japanese language, that does not necessarily mean you're able to translate a complete VN.

Now, if you are done complaining about things you don't know about with no evidence to back your claims, you can drop the attitude and actually say "Oh, I think the idea of AIR being translated at last is good, so I won't complain to the person willing to take time out of THEIR OWN LIFE to do this for OTHER people to read since she certainly DOESN'T need to do it for HERSELF and then BITCH about everything else I feel like". I think most people would be happy to hear someone at least willing to put in the effort to do it.
I definitely like the idea of Air being translated at last. However, several attempts at the execution of this idea have failed before. Air has been stuck in a project status where no translation was being done, yet it was "being translated", preventing other translators from deciding to translate it. I don't want Air to end up in this hell again, so I'm asking you to think thoroughly about whether you are sure you can do it before picking up the project.

Learn some gratitude.
Gratitude is given to those who have proven themselves worthy of gratitude. You have not yet done anything. If you decide to pick up this project and actually manage to succeed at translating it, I will be very grateful. However, if you pick it up, and end up not completing it, I will be even more negative towards you, as that would cause only problems. I'll show gratitude once you've done something deserving gratitude. I understand your intentions are good, but past experiences have showed that good intentions can still lead to horrible results (see this very game's projects as an example).

So, do you want to really piss me off some more with the unfounded claims you seem to love, or shall I get on with it?!
My criticism was very mild compared to some of the stuff you might get to hear from the community. You should try to take it easy. And if you are sure you can do it, yes, by all means, get on with it and prove you can do it.

Perhaps I ought to dump the translation task onto you instead since you seem to be to picky about everything. Would you rather that? With all that talk, you must be completely capable enough to do it yourself, right? Heck, you seem so devoted to making sure this is translated well that I'm surprised you haven't done it yourself already!
Unfortunately, I do not know nearly enough Japanese to be a translator. Even if I did, I'm not sure if I could bring up the devotion required to translate a complete VN.

Oh, and just to note, I normally don't talk like this to anyone no matter how well or little I know them. You can ask anyone of any forum I'm on and they wouldn't even know that I knew HOW to swear let alone get angry. Put simply, don't play with fire. You've exhausted all my tolerance in just one post.
Sounds like you've only visited care bear forums so far. Welcome to what is probably the mildest part of the VN translation community. It gets worse as you go deeper in. Don't let the negativity get to you; just see what the poster's point is and ignore the negativity. And most of all, don't flip out when you receive criticism...it'll get much worse once you actually start, regardless of whether it's justified or not (although you won't see much of it on these forums).

Sheeta
2010-11-16, 02:10
I like your spunk, Hikari-chan. If you can use IRC, come on #Ammy and /msg Sheeta, otherwise come join Amaterasu Translations' forums and PM me there (I'm Sheeta there too). I'll happily help you out.

Shikiller
2010-11-16, 13:32
Sheeta, If you guys start something let me know please, I want to help too.

Unregistered
2010-11-20, 05:29
So has a project been started ?

Sheeta
2010-11-20, 23:59
Nope. I'm still waiting for a reply.

Unregistered
2010-11-21, 10:32
I hope this does not become like Strato's TL of Baldr Sky. Who knows what he is doing but others are not picking it cause he is "translating it".

Sheeta
2010-11-22, 04:08
Nope. It'll just end up in the big pile of 'I'm gonna translate XY!!' threads that Gemot has, and people will forget about it. Go look at the older threads sometime. It's amazing how many people decided to translate Kanon/CLANNAD/Higurashi back in the day (and made a thread declaring so), then mysteriously disappeared once they realised just how tough it was.

People believe Stratos because he's a.f.k. fansubs and translates the Haruhi Suzumiya novels for Little, Brown. Therefore he has some credit. He's not really sitting on it either, since no-one's shown up expressing interest in translating Baldr Sky other than him. (Dive1 and Dive2 put together come to around 4.6MB of text, so yeah.)

Hikari-chan
2010-11-22, 20:46
@VDZ See, the thing is, you called me an "incompetent translator". That is taking a stab at my skill more than anything which you clearly know nothing about. Now, if I was to fail going through with the project, that would make me a "lazy translator" or a liar, unless of course I had a valid reason. I think you need to choose your words more wisely.
I've already said that I know what I'm getting myself into, I've read through AIR in Japanese before.
Here's the mistake you made: you're making assumptions on the kind of person I am. If I say I'll do something, I don't turn around and say "Oh, sorry, I don't feel like doing this anymore". I'm not ready to let people down on that no matter how obnoxious some of them may be, because I know that there are at least some good people that know how to show respect. I know empathy and how much it annoys me when someone does that to me, SO DON'T GO AROUND MAKING UNFOUNDED GUESSING ON THE KIND OF PERSON I AM!! I've been through enough shit in my life and I don't need that!
Just because they have failed, doesn't mean I will! If I didn't have a little control, I would have just said from your post "Well, if that's the attitude people that want to see this translated is going to have, then they can all get stuffed and find someone else to do it". A tongue is a dangerous weapon!
Even if you aren't ready to give gratitude, you show a little respect! Respect is something given unconditionally until someone proves their selves unworthy of it.
You have nothing to criticise! You have jack shit to go on!
Relaxed forums like that are ones that ban countless members everyday. I just have been with people that know how to behave properly rather than acting like a beast!
Now, since even you yourself said that you have no talent for Japanese, you clearly can't be giving any good insight for this project. So, shut up and stop trying to push away the first person to probably offer to do this in a while! You clearly have nothing to offer to help this project, you're wasting my time, you have nothing positive to say out of what should be a positive situation, and your wasting forum space! I'm hardly wrong with this claim you see, because you have shown your attitude to all this and your post truly are pointless. Go annoy someone else on some other forum.

@Sheeta What would you be interested in assisting with? If you want to translate too for example, just be aware that every translator will be doing the WHOLE thing by themselves, the finished work will then be given to me, I'll compare everyone's interpretation and work out the best lines for the best possible results. This also avoids situations where you can tell multiple people have translated when you get to different sections. I'll just note that I am Australian though, so I may use a few expressions that I'm not aware other people (like from America for example) may not be familiar with.

@Everyone else I really am sorry that you have to put up with my response to VDZ, but he truly has overstepped his boundaries with me. I shan't think you should have the same problem.
Also let it be noted that if I do get a C&D and can't work out a deal with the owners, I will go back to the walkthrough. You see, I am making a visual novel of my own and hope to be well known in the future and would much wish to avoid conflicts.
Now, if I can help it, this will end my conversations on this thread. If you really wish to aid me in some way, email me at hikarin.mknd@gmail.com . I have focused on doing this and will officially start this project next year. However, I will not make any information on this until I am 25% through in which case I will post here again to notify anyone that wants to know. If you want to make sure you are notified, also feel free to email me and I'll make a list of emails to reply to once I have gotten that far through. This is because I wish to avoid any further pointless discussions and comments until I have moved onto that point. Understand that I am saying I will do this project. You will just have to wait that little while.
With regards, Hikarin.

Moogy
2010-11-22, 21:35
ಠ_ಠ

what am i reading

also

If you want to translate too for example, just be aware that every translator will be doing the WHOLE thing by themselves, the finished work will then be given to me, I'll compare everyone's interpretation and work out the best lines for the best possible results.

lol

@Everyone else I really am sorry that you have to put up with my response to VDZ, but he truly has overstepped his boundaries with me.
While I'm annoyed by the incessant flaming in these forums as much as you are, I would like to ask you to stop feeding the trolls. The more you talk to them, the more they'll throw back at you. Feeding trolls is therefore not only entirely pointless, it also disrupts the forums. So, loss-loss situation.

Back on-topic please. Good luck with your translation. I think you'll need it, I hear AIR isn't the easiest thing out there.

特定不可
2010-11-22, 23:08
がんばって、ひかりちゃん。

がんばって。

色々な意味で。
本当に。
生暖かい視線で、
あなたを精一杯応援します。

ひかりんは、悪くないです。

Sheeta
2010-11-22, 23:42
@hikari-chan
I see you have an MSN address. I'll just add you there and discuss things from there. Is that OK?

Unregistered
2010-11-23, 02:00
*snip*

To be fair, I think you overreacted to VDZ quite a bit. What he said might have been a bit harsh but it wasn't intended to offend, more to make sure you definately know what you're doing before starting. If you do, great, and I'm sure he will be as grateful as the rest of us if this materialises into something.

But what you need to understand is that there have been a lot of threads like this, a lot of people who enthusiastically state that they want to translate X game, only to then lose interest etc. Air especially has been stuck in a rut for a long time and the last thing people want is for that to happen again.

So please chill out a bit. I and others will be immensely grateful if you do go all the way and provide a translation of Air and I do wish you the best of luck with it.

Hikari-chan
2010-11-23, 20:51
@Moogy I know it's a long and grooling process, but it will bring out a brilliant result. If everything goes to plan, it will seem 110% proffessional^^

@Message ....You're right. Sorry; I know I lost it a little. I guess I just get a little selfish when it comes to things like that involving me or people close to me, but I have my reasons.... I'm working on it. I'll ignore responses liek that from now on, afterall, at least I know I have nothing to prove^^

@特定不可 Thank you for your support and your kind words, they are much appreciated!XD I'm glad you think I'm not!^^

@Sheeta I wouldn't mind with that, but I won't have internet till after Christmas, so this is a public internet I'm using at the moment you see. Just a normal email will have to do for now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@Unregistered I know that's quite possible, it was more of a personal thing :x I had a terrible issue last year involving someone making false claims about me who I will never forgive. People have done very bad things to me before, but that woman not only stood in the way of what I wanted to do, but prevented me from completing someone else's dream quicker since he never had the chance to fulfill it himself.... That to me, was also doing wrong to him, and I will never forgive that. It's an issue I'm dealing with. You know, first comes the anger, then comes the tears.
Despite whether he meant harm or not, his choice of words were very bad and overall rude. I don't know if he is American and people from America are used to that sort of thing, but it's not a behaviour that I'm associated with.
I already know a lot of people have done this before, but I don't need that kind of attitude put on me. As I said, there are certain issues I'm still dealing with and I know I may have gone over the top, but that just came out of no where.

Now, I truly would love this to be my last post in this thread, so I may read people's responses that they post in here, but I would rather not reply.
Hopefully this should clear some things up now:
I, Hikarin, vow to work on the project translation for the visual novel that is AIR. Should I receive a C&D and the issues related to it can not be sorted, I will notify everyone here of this problem and will instead make a detailed walkthrough.

That should be enough in my opinion.

Sheeta
2010-11-23, 22:49
Alright, email it is!

VDZ
2010-11-26, 18:00
I won't respond to your direct reply to me, as that would only make you waste more time replying to me, although I would like to note I am Dutch, not American. Please don't generalize.

Also let it be noted that if I do get a C&D and can't work out a deal with the owners, I will go back to the walkthrough.
It should be noted that an AIR project has a high risk of getting a C&D. VisualArt's, the parent company of Key (creator of AIR), has been sending C&D's to fan translators lately (http://novelnews.net/2010/07/30/visual-arts-fires-off-a-couple-cd-notices/), one of which was aimed at the previous AIR project. You can, of course, try to decrease the risk by minimizing the amount of exposure the project gets until you release the final patch. (Putting it or links to it up on a well-known site such as TLWiki would make a C&D very likely. For extreme measures, don't leave your e-mail on project-related web pages; you can't receive a C&D if they don't know where to send it, after all!) The Little Busters! project on TLWiki seems not to have received any C&D yet, though, so who knows.

In case you do get a C&D, you'll probably want to turn towards MangaGamer (www.mangagamer.com). They've been negotiating with Key about officially releasing Key games in English for quite some time.
They first hinted at this on March 3rd of this year (http://novelnews.net/2010/03/03/interview-with-the-visual-novel-translator/), and Kouryuu confirmed just now that they're still negotiating

[02:48] <VDZ> Well, I was looking for the latest confirmation that MangaGamer was still in talks with Key...I thought there was at least one several months ago
[02:49] <VDZ> But I can just ask directly: Is MangaGamer still negotiating with Key about releasing Key games in English?
[02:50] <~Kouryuu|Chrunchtime> I mean, no, we don't talk with them every single day about it, but we do still keep bringing it up, yes.
[02:51] <~Kouryuu|Chrunchtime> so yes, we aer still in talks with them.
However, stories have been heard about VisualArt's asking insane amounts of money for translation rights (last confirmed by the Dote Up A Cat translator when he got his C&D), so unless MangaGamer uses mad negotiation skills, the odds of releasing Key titles officially aren't looking too good.

Hikari-chan
2010-11-29, 21:31
Okay, this truly is my very last comment just to clear something up, and this is also not directly pointed at you, VDZ.
I only thought of the American thing because of your way of writing (i.e. you write generalize, I write generalise). I wasn't meaning anything by that other than the fact that certain cultures see things differently. For example, from what I have seen, a lot of American comedy is sexually based and to me a lot of it goes too far where I don't find it particularly funny anymore, rather vulgar, but people in America would see that differently. If an American was to see an Australian comedian like Adam Hill (who I enjoy) for example, they may not get a lot of the tongue and cheeck involved in that and may not find it humourous either, but that's because we are exposed to different things. We accept different things even though we speak the same language. That's all I meant by it.

Also, I have already been notified of all that and of mangagamer and such, but even so, I intend to go through with this even though I will probably receive a C&D. Even if I completely finish it then are turned back, that's okay, because I at least tried. I'm sure translating it alone would have kept me entertained for the duration anyway.

Unregistered
2010-11-30, 16:32
Yeah, Yeah.
To gemot I declare:
I'm gonna translate Air.
VDZ trolls and I don't care.
There's flaming everywhere.
Translate the entire thing yourself and we'll compare,
I see no problems there.
I usually don't swear.
But your accusation was unfair.
I'll translate for free; the patch I'll share.
All the gemot trolls, they're:
Haters and I don't care.

Unregistered
2010-12-01, 06:24
If an American was to see an Australian comedian like Adam Hill (who I enjoy) for example, they may not get a lot of the tongue and cheeck involved in that and may not find it humourous either, but that's because we are exposed to different things.

Yeah, those stupid, unsophisticated Americans...

I don't know about your Japanese, however, it is clear that your English needs some work.

Unregistered
2010-12-01, 07:02
Yeah, those stupid, unsophisticated Americans...

I don't know about your Japanese, however, it is clear that your English needs some work.

You really shouldn't criticise someone's use of English when you make mistakes yourself!

Cicero
2010-12-01, 11:25
Threads like this are the reason I "love" gemot so much. So "friendly" and "informative."

LoSs
2010-12-01, 13:56
Hikari-chan is a religion.

fujifruit
2010-12-01, 20:12
Hikari-chan is a religion.

LoSs is the pope.

LoSs is the pope.
gemot is the inquisition.

Unregistered
2010-12-02, 06:04

Hikari-chan is the witch!

Nitecon
2010-12-02, 08:53

But I did expect gemot inquisition.
And noone is supposed to expect gemot inquisition.
Does not compute.
Out of cheese error.

fujifruit
2010-12-02, 22:05
Hikari-chan is the witch!

Unregistered is the Jester!

Kenn
2010-12-03, 00:00
Meanwhile, somewhere far away from all this craziness, 600 lines till Summer arc is done.

VDZ
2010-12-03, 01:21
Meanwhile, somewhere far away from all this craziness, 600 lines till Summer arc is done.

Who what where?
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i136/VDZx/whowhatwhenwherewhy.jpg

Unregistered
2010-12-03, 01:28
Who what where?

Yes, I seek further explanation also.

fujifruit
2010-12-03, 02:12
Who what where?

Vdz is the river troll!