PDA

View Full Version : Secret Game Killer Queen

DarkFusion
2010-03-13, 21:34
Since the game's got a fanlation project on TLwiki I'm curious, but aside from graphics what's the difference between the doujin game, which is being translated, and the remake, which is called "Depth Edition"?

zalas
2010-03-13, 21:37
Killer Queen - original doujin game, has two routes
Secret Game - PS2 game, pretty much rewritten from scratch, has four routes, has betting system
Secret Game Depth Edition - PC port of PS2 game, removed betting system, adding H scenes, added an extra route
Secret Game Portable - PSP port, has betting system

To sum up, Killer Queen and Secret Game both have the same premise but vastly different stories.

Asceai
2010-03-14, 02:20
Killer Queen (the doujin game) has worse production values but better art and better scenarios.

Both games are available for download but the original is cheaper.

Moriken
2010-03-14, 13:17
Killer Queen (the doujin game) has worse production values but better art and better scenarios.

Both games are available for download but the original is cheaper.

I hope it has, I only read the depth edition so far, and it was, honestly, rather disappointing. Great premise, but...I dunno, esp. the main characters holier than thou personality went on my nerves after a while O_o
It was too...harmless?...for such a cruel scenario.

zalas
2010-03-14, 19:55
I hope it has, I only read the depth edition so far, and it was, honestly, rather disappointing. Great premise, but...I dunno, esp. the main characters holier than thou personality went on my nerves after a while O_o
I didn't find particular differences in terms of the protagonist between the two versions. The heroines were changed a bit, but the protagonist still felt like his old self.

EvoSpace
2010-03-15, 02:28

Same here.
Everything was within expectation.

I even once imagined them to be guinea pigs of an experiement conducted by aliens at a facility on the other side of the moon XD