PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Have Crass?

Minimoto
2010-01-02, 18:04
Does anyone have this and is willing to help me? I'm going to start up a translation for Otoboku and apparently Crass can extract the files. I have no idea what it is, most likely another hacking engine though, and would be thrilled if someone would be willing to assist me in this new endeavor.

Moogy
2010-01-02, 18:19
http://galcrass.blog124.fc2.com/

Minimoto
2010-01-02, 18:28
Thanks, and do you know what I do next? The person I know said this: "if you do, you can just use crage.exe -p data.bin -O game=CaramelBox." This means what exactly?

koji_leo
2010-01-03, 02:27
hm.. double click CrageGUI_Eng.exe.
point the Source File and browse files you want and it'll extract them, quite simple.
you can leave Source Path blank. (your extract result is in crass folder, then)

Enerccio
2010-01-03, 06:36
Thanks, and do you know what I do next? The person I know said this: "if you do, you can just use crage.exe -p data.bin -O game=CaramelBox." This means what exactly?

write this to command line
"crage.exe -p data.bin -O game=CaramelBox"

Minimoto
2010-01-04, 08:15
I'm also looking for a hacker who can... well hack and make patches for the game. And does anyone also have this problem? When I use Crass... my computer freezes...

Minimoto
2010-05-03, 17:08
I'm bumping this thing because I still wish to have a hacker. I'm not the technical type and hate doing all the technical things, but I can't really move on without the text being inserted and stuff. So I'm advocating for assistance.