PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to Write a letter to Key

Inexperienced Gaijin
2009-12-07, 20:29
Hello again, It's been a while since I last posted but I have been busy over her in Iraq and now we are starting to get ready to leave for good in about a month. Me and my friends will be going next July to Japan for a week long vacation and will be staying in both Tokyo and Osaka during the trip. Since Key is based in Osaka does anyone know if one can send a letter or e-mail to Jun Maeda or anyone else fom Visual Arts/Key? If so that info would be greatly appreciated.

zalas
2009-12-07, 20:40
I think he's a popular enough person that you probably won't be reaching him directly. There's always the generic mail form on Key's site:
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/mail/mailform.html
You can also try submitting a question for the upcoming Angel Beats! radio show:
http://www.angelbeats.jp/radio/ (Lia is the next guest on the show)
By the way, what did you want to ask him/Key?

Inexperienced Gaijin
2009-12-09, 02:55
Oh not much just to say that we think his work is good and if there would be a chance we could meet with him why we are over in Osaka. I know that would be highly unlikely but unless you ask you never know. The other reason is I am somewhat of a painter and want to give Maeda-san this painting I have been working on. If your wondering the painting is that of both Ayu and Misuzu doing a pinky swear, with words both above and below the characters saying "It's a promise, We will always be friends." I don't know I think he would like it.

koji_leo
2009-12-09, 05:50
wonderful things you did jin
now... I'm curious want to see the painting XD
btw try send a mail to address above, expect good news come from you

Avisch
2009-12-09, 17:06
Oh not much just to say that we think his work is good and if there would be a chance we could meet with him why we are over in Osaka. I know that would be highly unlikely but unless you ask you never know. The other reason is I am somewhat of a painter and want to give Maeda-san this painting I have been working on. If your wondering the painting is that of both Ayu and Misuzu doing a pinky swear, with words both above and below the characters saying "It's a promise, We will always be friends." I don't know I think he would like it.

That's damn awesome. I hope it gets through.

Inexperienced Gaijin
2009-12-09, 23:26
Well you will have to wait to see the painting. This deployment put it on hiatis for awhile but I did get started before we came over here. After I get back home next month I will start work on it again.

Inexperienced Gaijin
2009-12-10, 06:59
Here is one of my earlier works of one of my favorite anime couples.
113 (This one I gave to Tiffany Grant)

appztetra
2009-12-10, 15:52
Here is one of my earlier works of one of my favorite anime couples.
113 (This one I gave to Tiffany Grant)

Wohooo nice!