PDA

View Full Version : kirikiri and flash

awwaw
2009-08-27, 18:30
hi all!

i was just wondering: do any of you have any experience using flash in kirikiri? we intend to include some mini games in our project using flash, but while i can get kiri to launch the swf file, i have not been able to get flash to pass control back to kiri after that.

a search on the japanese forum reveals that the videolayer() class may be the answer, but i've yet to manage to get it to work despite consulting all the documentation i could. :(

any help or suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated!

thank you so much!

Asceai
2009-08-27, 19:40
i have never done this myself but doujin game ですろり makes extensive use of flash for things like menus, effects.. damn near everything, so I assume it's doing what you're talking about

awwaw
2009-08-27, 19:45
i have never done this myself but doujin game ですろり makes extensive use of flash for things like menus, effects.. damn near everything, so I assume it's doing what you're talking about

thanks for the tip! is there any chance i might be able to get a hold of some of the scripts of this game for reference?

Asceai
2009-08-27, 20:20
this is probably highly illegal etc. but I don't mind, link removed

awwaw
2009-08-27, 20:56
this is probably highly illegal etc. but I don't mind, link removed

that's really very kind of you! >.< thank you so much! i...i think my system is not able to read unicode file titles though, so i can't seem to grab that file, sob...! still, i'd rather not put you in any sort of legal danger so i think you'd better take the file down pronto! but if it's not too much of a trouble, could you tell me what is the syntax that's being used to insert flash and pass control between flash and kiri?

really very thankful for your help so far!! m(_ _)m

Asceai
2009-08-27, 21:24
... huh, weird, it must not have uploaded properly. Gimme a moment.

link removed

zalas
2009-08-27, 21:39
You meant this game, which has a trial version, right?
http://mechanical-girl.web.infoseek.co.jp/download/download.html#trial

awwaw
2009-08-28, 01:08
... huh, weird, it must not have uploaded properly. Gimme a moment.

link removed

you've been very helpful, asceai. i've sent a PM to you. thanks very much! :D

just wondering if anybody else also has experience with using flash in kiri using the videolayer class or something else? would love to hear from you!