PDA

View Full Version : al|together - A Dream of Summer

Dreamer
2008-03-26, 05:00
I know it's already a few years old but I just downloaded it and after completing 2 arc's I seem to be missing several cg's? Anyone have a simple WT to get all cg's/ending. (I may sound lazy but that’s not true I just prefer reading the story rather than preoccupy myself with time consuming save-load-click routines.)

BTW how many endings is there?, I also read somewhere here on gemot (after searching) that there's a mini game? is this true or just a hoax?

Lastly thanks to the whole team who translated this great little story.

Thanks.

jyuichi
2008-03-26, 21:14
Yes there is a mini-game. The CG;s are from the mini-game.

I only remember 2 routes and a bad end? I think it was a bad end...

Nameraka
2008-03-26, 22:22
Yes, two good endings, one per girl, and a bad end.

It's a bad end because gur thl sbetbg Zvmhan naq fgnegrq bire jvgubhg rire frrvat ure ntnva.

The CGs you get from the mini-game are not critical to knowing the story, but they take time to get. A LOT of time. :D

Dreamer
2008-03-27, 01:58
Wait so that means I got a Good & Bad ending? or was it two Good...Oh I give up! XD.

I'm just going leave it there I think since no one has a WT handy, besides the game keeps hanging on my system whenever I use the skip feature so I'm not going to prolong the agony anymore by trying to complete the last path and mini-game, what a shame.

MetallicD3ath
2012-09-21, 23:33
So sorry about this, and I don't even know if I'll get a reply, but does anyone still have their copy of this game or know where I can find a *working* download link?

Nitecon
2012-09-24, 11:27
Uploading "A Dream of Summer [DejaVu].exe" to mediafire now.

done: http://www.mediafire.com/?6xdj2cg6p37oq14

Thanks a lot for upping, but do you know the original filename? I want to reupload all at2k6 releases to a central place.

Nitecon
2012-09-26, 03:07
ADreamOfSummerSetup[DejaVu][AT2006].exe

If anymore uploads are needed, let me know. I think I have most of alltogether releases stored, and original filenames can be recovered via http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Category:Completed_Doujin_Game_Projects.